Discussion What are you currently playing? (Week 6 of 2024)

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
New week, new thread! What are you playing?

I finished Ace Attorney 4 today. Really enjoyed my time with the game although I still find the Mason System in Case 4 being complete bullshit because (huge spoiler)Phoenix literally use evidence he find in the present times to unlock Psyche Locks in the past. Nonetheless, the overarching story is good and satisfying to figure out. I also find myself appreciating the music a lot more during this playthrough. They nailed the soundtrack.

Onto AA5 next!

• Hug
Reactions: C-Dub and lashman

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
I recently played AA4 on iPad, streamed to my TV via Air Play for me and my partner to enjoy.

The Mason system really is stupid and I’m disappointed that such an obvious plot hole was missed.

We’ve got the Apollo Trilogy now, so we’ll be moving to AA5 once we’ve finished our long overdue play of The Great Ace Attorney 2, and skipping AA4 in that collection.

Right now I’m playing Persona 3 Reload. I expect this is all I’ll play this week, save for the aforementioned AA game.

Reactions: Cacher

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Genshin and Cold Steel 3.
Already have 10+ hours in CS3 and it feels like I've barely started. This will be looooong :evilblob:
And whenever I need a break I go soak in the beautiful sights in the new Genshin area while collecting some chests, doing some puzzles and stuff.

Reactions: Cacher and C-Dub
Dec 5, 2018
Ace attorney trilogy: Finished the first game, boy did I forget how LONG the last case was. Now in the middle of case 2 of AA2.
Tekken 8: Finished the story now doing a bit of character stories before going online.

Reactions: Cacher and C-Dub

valkyries

Jan 17, 2024
Still going with Persona 5 Royal in japanese. Yh.. this is going interesting. Wouldn't it have been for the Anki Deck. I wouldn't do it at my stage.

Tempted to try Tekken 8 but I probably shouldn't pay money for another Fighting Game. The last one still disappoints me (MK1)

Reactions: Cacher

LionelInoe

Linux Advocate
Jul 13, 2022
I've been playing an indie game named Into Ruins for the past few nights.

It's a pretty excellent roguelike that's available for free. It's not exactly going to last you forever, but it's a fun "pick up and play for a bit" curiosity.

Other than that, I've been slowly playing through Final Fantasy IV at the beginning stages. I just finished Final Fantasy V so I thought it would nice to give IV another go as I haven't played it since the DS "3D Remake" came out.

Reactions: lashman