Community What's the policy, if any, regarding podcasts here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowhaxor

EIC of Theouterhaven
Apr 28, 2019
www.theouterhaven.net
Morning folks. I was curious regarding promoting a few podcasts. Namely, two gaming related podcasts that my website (The Outerhaven) produces. We to all-encompassing show that talks about random things in the gaming industry, And another that's completely devoted to Nintendo.

We're wanting to gain some exposure, as well as get some feedback. And since I joined up here and I know a few here listen to gaming related podcasts. I was hoping I could get a few to check em out. I didn't podcast anything else as I didn't wanna break any rules/upset anyone. So I'm asking first.

Thanks!

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
  • Self-promotion is allowed and encouraged (within reason). If you wrote a review, insightful blog post, made an informative video, created or are creating a game, have a crowdfunding campaign you'd like to promote, or have some breaking news - absolutely feel free to post your stuff! Just try to be reasonable about it - don't post a thread each time you go live on Twitch, and not every single let's play video of yours needs a thread.
:)

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
No, it's not it wasn't read. Just that I'm a bit...... careful. I've been to places that said it was allowed, then get upset when you actually do. But thanks for the clarification.;)
well if it's written down - then that's how it is, haha :) but yeah, sure - feel free to make a thread for your podcasts and post new episodes etc. :) by all means

Status
Not open for further replies.