|OT| Xbox Game Pass for PC | Microsoft OT | Is This Legal?

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020
Shadowdropped on PC Game Pass today alongside the console release:

I own the original on Steam but still haven't gotten around to playing it. Don't have the Crash DLC yet, though

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020

and already out on PC, but supposedly coming to Game Pass at some point (I say "supposedly" because Annapurna games have tended to take a looooooooong time after being announced, if they come out at all - I think Solar Ash and Maquette were supposed to launch on Game Pass last winter)

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
So happy for Neon White, although I may want it on Steam for those leaderboards :thinking-face:

Ooh, I've been wondering about Harold Halibut. Nice to see it on GP.

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020
nice, heard really good things about Bramble and wasn't expecting it to come to Game Pass this soon. Bookwalker also looks promising.
I already own FIST on EGS from the giveaway last year, but I should get around to playing it

Reactions: Nabs

Paul

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2019
I just topped off my gamepass ultimate (only used for PC) with extra 300 days until march 2026 via xbox gold 3 months codes on eneba (with discount code GGDzries0 ) - the three month code gets converted into 50 days of GPU.

It still comes down to around 5 dollars per month, which is a good price considering the AAA games in there..

This year I finished these gamepass games:

Ghostwire: Tokyo
Shadow Warrior 3
Atomic Heart
Midnight Fight Express
A Plague Tale: Requiem

And there is still at least Starfield and Lies of P coming..

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Nice, definitely in for Exoprimal.
Insurgency is especially good for me as i have had my eye on it for a long time, but due to my region I think the ping wont be great. Will be able to try now and see.

didamangi

Who do you think you are? I am!
Nov 16, 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia
steamcommunity.com

Really strange. Hope they'll fix this soon.

• Sad
Reactions: lashman

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Cocoon was really good. A great game to throw on for a bit every day. Maybe 4-5hrs long?

I own this on Steam, but forgot to play it :negative-blob:

Last edited:

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Is this the second big dump of the month or should we expect more ?

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018

We’ve heard that you want a more streamlined experience when diagnosing and troubleshooting, so we’ve added the new Gaming Services Repair Tool, a dedicated tool to fix any issues with Gaming Services or missing content when launching the Xbox app on PC. To use this feature, click on your profile in the top-left corner of the app and select “Support.”
Are they seriously having to make a program that automates a few powershell commands because they can't just fix the damn thing?

Paul

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2019
It is nice lineup, too bad I already finished the three games from it that interest me.

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020
Ereban: Shadow Legacy, the 3D stealth-puzzle platformer first announced as a day 1 Game Pass title at the 2022 Xbox summer showcase, is apparently no longer coming to Game Pass at launch. Too bad, since the recent Steam demo was fairly promising.

Going by their Twitter timeline, it seems like this might be a result of Raw Fury dropping their publishing deal and not something on Microsoft's end, but we'll see if this becomes a pattern; so far, the only other case I recall of a game being officially announced, and then un-announced, as a day 1 Game Pass title is Victoria 3. In any case, you can still play the demo on Steam in the meantime:

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020
been wanting to play Evil West for a while, so good to see it on Game Pass. Hope Open Roads delivers given Fullbright and all its development troubles.

not sure why The Quarry isn't on PC, but at least I already own it on Steam so it doesn't really matter to me. hope that doesn't become a trend again

didamangi

Who do you think you are? I am!
Nov 16, 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia
steamcommunity.com
been wanting to play Evil West for a while, so good to see it on Game Pass. Hope Open Roads delivers given Fullbright and all its development troubles.

not sure why The Quarry isn't on PC, but at least I already own it on Steam so it doesn't really matter to me. hope that doesn't become a trend again
Evil West is pretty fun. I enjoy my playthrough of it.

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020
excited to finally play Lil Gator Game at last, and Botany Manor looks promising, but preview impressions for Harold Halibut haven't been great... still, it's so gorgeous that I'll have to give it a shot