Community Youtubers

Kuro

"Oh yeah? Aren't you gonna punish me?"
Dec 22, 2018
Usually before bed, I tend to watch video or two but problem lately is that I've extinguished my favourite Youtubers videos, so let's use this thread to recommend some channels:

iDubbbzTV
Top tier channel. Can be very offensive, at times smart comedy.

LinusTechTips
Daily tech videos, very Youtuber-y.

Cinemassacre
Angry Video Game Nerd.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
As usual i'm going to post some of the more "obscure" youtube channels i watch that i hardly hear anyone talking about...

I understand approx 5% of this channel but still watch the videos. - 8-Bit Music Theory

I will always watch videos about Quasars, usually multiple times and this is one of my favourites from one of my favourite Astronomy Lecture Series.
Quasars: the Brightest Black Holes - Dr. Carolin Crawford - Grisham College

Anything by Brady Haran and Nottingham Uni Lecturers & Researchers - Deep Sky is my favourite though.

Donut Media - All the Buff Hrsprs!

Don't turn it on, take it apart! - Random Mailbag video - EEVBlog

If you like this have a look for BigClive too, he's great also.

Reactions: Kuro and lashman

TheVectronic

The Wondering Scribe
Oct 31, 2018
Puerto Rico
I'm gonna drop a nuke of full on recommendations, BUT I'm gonna categorize them to make browsing for them easier.

Animation:

Funny Channels:

Music:

Game Reviewers:

Commentary Channels:

Documentary Styled Channels:

Last edited:

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Best Virtual Youtuber:
Her videos usually have ENG subs after a few days

Dark Souls PVP channel:
Usually uploading top lists of funny/Skillful gameplay

And for the germans among us, movie reviews:

Reactions: Kuro and lashman

TheVectronic

The Wondering Scribe
Oct 31, 2018
Puerto Rico
Super Bunnyhop does a lot of journalistic research about game companies and has a lot of enjoyable reviews on VR games and more
Yes on Super Bunnyhop! I also recommend hearing his podcast, Dad & Sons. If you like George's videos, you'll absolutely love this podcast!
Nitrorad is a very chill reviewer and he mostly reviews platformers and RPGmaker games
Dood's super cool! I can't recommend him enough! Especially that spectacular April Fools video he did.

P.S. His friend, Brady, is getting into Twitch streaming, cool guy as well! Check out his channel if you're interested in it!

SaviourMK2

A Kamen Rider just passing through
Jan 1, 2019
Is it taboo to plug a friend's channel? He's a let's player and starting to finally make some progress, he works very hard to pump out content.

Reactions: lashman
OP
Kuro

Kuro

"Oh yeah? Aren't you gonna punish me?"
Dec 22, 2018
One more to the list: Team Coco

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
I found a leftist youtuber that is really new but quite good already. Posted the video before he made about Us but he has other videos, one about fallout even!

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
I don't watch a lot of games related YouTube for whatever reason. I mainly watch cooking channels and booktube.

With Bloodline 2 announcement I discovered Outstar who I find quite interesting. She's mainly talking about Vampire the Masquerade now, but she does other stuff too.

teezzy

formerly 'deftones r cool'
Apr 19, 2019

Lazy Game Reviews is too soothing.

Jack Stauber also keeping me sane.

Reactions: lashman