|OT| Anime Figurine Collections | Plastic Love

NarohDethan

Anime threads enthusiast
Apr 6, 2019
Welcome to the MetaCouncil Anime Figurine Collection and Annoucement OT!

I almost forgot to make the thread, and it is quite late, so this OP will be updating during the next few days.

On this thread, we will be sharing, discussing and posting new annoucements about anything related to anime statues, figurines, or whatever you wanna call it.

Don't be shy! Even if you don't own any, you can always post the figurines you would like to own, and if you have a collection, please share it with us!

I suck at taking photos but here's the few ones I own.

:blobyesanime:

Hektor

Panzermensch
Nov 1, 2018
So, what do i own:

These two beautiful Nendos:

These 2B and 9S

Kaine and Automata's Machine Lifeforms

The Solair Amiibo

The Asuka i recently bought at Dokomi:

Rise Kujikawa - Arabian Nights (I actually prefer Chie, but i love this design and pose)

Akko Diana, Akko Diana, Akko Akko Akko, Akko Diana

And then this little masterpiece

This ad was sponsored by Victory Sportswear®

Unfortunately due to a lack of space, i have no proper way of showcasing them, but once i've moved into a new apartment i'll give them a nice Ikea Shelf.

I also have preordered these 4 already:

And then there are these that i'm interested in picking up at some point, but probably only one or two, not all of them:

BlindRhythm

co-op king?
Apr 17, 2019
Welcome to the MetaCouncil Anime Figurine Collection and Annoucement OT!

I almost forgot to make the thread, and it is quite late, so this OP will be updating during the next few days.

On this thread, we will be sharing, discussing and posting new annoucements about anything related to anime statues, figurines, or whatever you wanna call it.

Don't be shy! Even if you don't own any, you can always post the figurines you would like to own, and if you have a collection, please share it with us!

I suck at taking photos but here's the few ones I own.

:blobyesanime:
Thanks for the thread! Unfortunately I have none of my own to share, a few cheap plushies are all I have. I suppose I can live vicariously through you all at least. :LOL:

Both the ones you've shared and Hektor's all look great! If I were able to get any of them I'd probably start with the Overwatch Nendoroids.

「Echo」

Fīat jūstitia ruat cælum.
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
I'd take a bullet for her
This is how I know we're actually brothers in spirit. Misato is bae. :cat-heart-blob:
=============

Here is a little bit of my own collection. It's sad but I had to leave the majority of my stuff in Japan, so this is just stuff I've built up since coming to America for now. Please forgive potato quality photos, got them shaky hands so it makes it hard for phone camera to really focus/sharpen... Also I'm just gonna tag the whole thing NSFW, seriously exposed T&A. You've been warned! :face-throwing-a-kiss:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Btw, that RAH Annie from Attack on Titan is a Summer WonFes 2014 exclusive 1st Edition, limited to just 600. I paid almost $400 for her alone. :whistle:
(And I'm still waiting for her to make a return in the manga/anime... :cry:)

Gah, this thread just reminds me I have a ton more packed away in boxes (don't forget I moved to new house in April) and even more left at home in Japan lol.

Hektor

Panzermensch
Nov 1, 2018
This is how I know we're actually brothers in spirit. Misato is bae. :cat-heart-blob:
=============

Here is a little bit of my own collection. It's sad but I had to leave the majority of my stuff in Japan, so this is just stuff I've built up since coming to America for now. Please forgive potato quality photos, got them shaky hands so it makes it hard for phone camera to really focus/sharpen... Also I'm just gonna tag the whole thing NSFW, seriously exposed T&A. You've been warned! :face-throwing-a-kiss:

[Hidden content]

Btw, that RAH Annie from Attack on Titan is a Summer WonFes 2014 exclusive 1st Edition, limited to just 600. I paid almost $400 for her alone. :whistle:
(And I'm still waiting for her to make a return in the manga/anime... :cry:)

Gah, this thread just reminds me I have a ton more packed away in boxes (don't forget I moved to new house in April) and even more left at home in Japan lol.
Is that last one Prison School? 👀

If i counted correctly, those are 33. An expansive collection.
Must be a pain to undust tho.

「Echo」

Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Is that last one Prison School? 👀

If i counted correctly, those are 33. An expansive collection.
Must be a pain to undust tho.
yup it is! I loved Prison School manga and I'm so sad it's over now with such a rushed ending. (Plus my fave character lost the love triangle, feels bad man. :cry:)

As for dusting, I just use a feather duster and sometimes canned air about once a month. Works for me. If I didn't move around so much I could and would probably get a proper glass display case or two and then I'd only have to dust that...

One day I'll settle down! Probably...

Kuro

The Dark Side of AI
Dec 22, 2018
While I try to stay away from most anime-related communities/threads nowadays, I'll post here out of pure respect for the hobby and it being one of the main reasons I joined NeoGAF in the first place many, many years ago. :thumbsupblob:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
In the middle of moving right now so will be 2 separate images, one from apartment and other from home, next destination is unknown. Got one IKEA bag full of unopened boxes too since I don't want to open them before I settle somewhere again, it's a pain in the ass to transport figurines for long distances.
Thanks to financial situation haven't bought anything this year but got few pre-orders left from last year. Can't wait to get some income again in future. :lampblob:

「Echo」

Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
While I try to stay away from most anime-related communities/threads nowadays, I'll post here out of pure respect for the hobby and it being one of the main reasons I joined NeoGAF in the first place many, many years ago. :thumbsupblob:
[Hidden content]
In the middle of moving right now so will be 2 separate images, one from apartment and other from home, next destination is unknown. Got one IKEA bag full of unopened boxes too since I don't want to open them before I settle somewhere again, it's a pain in the ass to transport figurines for long distances.
Thanks to financial situation haven't bought anything this year but got few pre-orders left from last year. Can't wait to get some income again in future. :lampblob:
Nice! I especially love your FLARE figures, but dang, they are always so pricey! Right up there with ALTER to be sure. The high quality commands a high price. :whistle:

ZKenir

RAITA is my god
May 10, 2019
A nice list of a lot of figures that have been announced

including a Semiramis figure and Scheherazade's

what I'll be waiting for though is this...

Last edited:
Reactions: 「Echo」
OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

Anime threads enthusiast
Apr 6, 2019
This Wonderfest has been a fucking massacre for my wallet.

「Echo」

Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Semiramis will be mine, I look forward to seeing the completed and colored version.

The GFL figmas... I wonder how far they'll go! (Pls make an M16.)