|OT| Anime Figurine Collections | Plastic Love

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Welcome to the MetaCouncil Anime Figurine Collection and Annoucement OT!

I almost forgot to make the thread, and it is quite late, so this OP will be updating during the next few days.

On this thread, we will be sharing, discussing and posting new annoucements about anything related to anime statues, figurines, or whatever you wanna call it.

Don't be shy! Even if you don't own any, you can always post the figurines you would like to own, and if you have a collection, please share it with us!

I suck at taking photos but here's the few ones I own.

:blobyesanime:

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
So, what do i own:

These two beautiful Nendos:

These 2B and 9S

Kaine and Automata's Machine Lifeforms

The Solair Amiibo

The Asuka i recently bought at Dokomi:

Rise Kujikawa - Arabian Nights (I actually prefer Chie, but i love this design and pose)

Akko Diana, Akko Diana, Akko Akko Akko, Akko Diana

And then this little masterpiece

This ad was sponsored by Victory Sportswear®

Unfortunately due to a lack of space, i have no proper way of showcasing them, but once i've moved into a new apartment i'll give them a nice Ikea Shelf.

I also have preordered these 4 already:

And then there are these that i'm interested in picking up at some point, but probably only one or two, not all of them:

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Welcome to the MetaCouncil Anime Figurine Collection and Annoucement OT!

I almost forgot to make the thread, and it is quite late, so this OP will be updating during the next few days.

On this thread, we will be sharing, discussing and posting new annoucements about anything related to anime statues, figurines, or whatever you wanna call it.

Don't be shy! Even if you don't own any, you can always post the figurines you would like to own, and if you have a collection, please share it with us!

I suck at taking photos but here's the few ones I own.

:blobyesanime:
Thanks for the thread! Unfortunately I have none of my own to share, a few cheap plushies are all I have. I suppose I can live vicariously through you all at least. :LOL:

Both the ones you've shared and Hektor's all look great! If I were able to get any of them I'd probably start with the Overwatch Nendoroids.

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
I'd take a bullet for her
This is how I know we're actually brothers in spirit. Misato is bae. :cat-heart-blob:
=============

Here is a little bit of my own collection. It's sad but I had to leave the majority of my stuff in Japan, so this is just stuff I've built up since coming to America for now. Please forgive potato quality photos, got them shaky hands so it makes it hard for phone camera to really focus/sharpen... Also I'm just gonna tag the whole thing NSFW, seriously exposed T&A. You've been warned! :face-throwing-a-kiss:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Btw, that RAH Annie from Attack on Titan is a Summer WonFes 2014 exclusive 1st Edition, limited to just 600. I paid almost $400 for her alone. :whistle:
(And I'm still waiting for her to make a return in the manga/anime... :cry:)

Gah, this thread just reminds me I have a ton more packed away in boxes (don't forget I moved to new house in April) and even more left at home in Japan lol.

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
This is how I know we're actually brothers in spirit. Misato is bae. :cat-heart-blob:
=============

Here is a little bit of my own collection. It's sad but I had to leave the majority of my stuff in Japan, so this is just stuff I've built up since coming to America for now. Please forgive potato quality photos, got them shaky hands so it makes it hard for phone camera to really focus/sharpen... Also I'm just gonna tag the whole thing NSFW, seriously exposed T&A. You've been warned! :face-throwing-a-kiss:

[Hidden content]

Btw, that RAH Annie from Attack on Titan is a Summer WonFes 2014 exclusive 1st Edition, limited to just 600. I paid almost $400 for her alone. :whistle:
(And I'm still waiting for her to make a return in the manga/anime... :cry:)

Gah, this thread just reminds me I have a ton more packed away in boxes (don't forget I moved to new house in April) and even more left at home in Japan lol.
Is that last one Prison School? 👀

If i counted correctly, those are 33. An expansive collection.
Must be a pain to undust tho.

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Is that last one Prison School? 👀

If i counted correctly, those are 33. An expansive collection.
Must be a pain to undust tho.
yup it is! I loved Prison School manga and I'm so sad it's over now with such a rushed ending. (Plus my fave character lost the love triangle, feels bad man. :cry:)

As for dusting, I just use a feather duster and sometimes canned air about once a month. Works for me. If I didn't move around so much I could and would probably get a proper glass display case or two and then I'd only have to dust that...

One day I'll settle down! Probably...

Kuro

"Oh yeah? Aren't you gonna punish me?"
Dec 22, 2018
While I try to stay away from most anime-related communities/threads nowadays, I'll post here out of pure respect for the hobby and it being one of the main reasons I joined NeoGAF in the first place many, many years ago. :thumbsupblob:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
In the middle of moving right now so will be 2 separate images, one from apartment and other from home, next destination is unknown. Got one IKEA bag full of unopened boxes too since I don't want to open them before I settle somewhere again, it's a pain in the ass to transport figurines for long distances.
Thanks to financial situation haven't bought anything this year but got few pre-orders left from last year. Can't wait to get some income again in future. :lampblob:

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
While I try to stay away from most anime-related communities/threads nowadays, I'll post here out of pure respect for the hobby and it being one of the main reasons I joined NeoGAF in the first place many, many years ago. :thumbsupblob:
[Hidden content]
In the middle of moving right now so will be 2 separate images, one from apartment and other from home, next destination is unknown. Got one IKEA bag full of unopened boxes too since I don't want to open them before I settle somewhere again, it's a pain in the ass to transport figurines for long distances.
Thanks to financial situation haven't bought anything this year but got few pre-orders left from last year. Can't wait to get some income again in future. :lampblob:
Nice! I especially love your FLARE figures, but dang, they are always so pricey! Right up there with ALTER to be sure. The high quality commands a high price. :whistle:

Kuro

"Oh yeah? Aren't you gonna punish me?"
Dec 22, 2018
Nothing wrong in wearing crocs, smh.

ZKenir

❀ Child of Raikou ❀
May 10, 2019
A nice list of a lot of figures that have been announced

including a Semiramis figure and Scheherazade's

what I'll be waiting for though is this...

Last edited:
Reactions: 「Echo」
OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
This Wonderfest has been a fucking massacre for my wallet.

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Semiramis will be mine, I look forward to seeing the completed and colored version.

The GFL figmas... I wonder how far they'll go! (Pls make an M16.)

ZKenir

❀ Child of Raikou ❀
May 10, 2019
FGO Figures announced so far at hobby fes

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Hello, I recently ended up buying some new figures.

I ended up getting this Gundam figure that cost me about $200USD

I also ended up getting some figure stands as well, since I did have an issue with losing some stands in the past and getting offical replacements seemed like a difficult task. I have the Corrin/Kamui figma and she does not fit on the stand thing so having an arm to hold her should be nice

I also ended up getting this figure as well since it was rather cheap (and because of how cheap it was, it is making me think that it may be some sort of model kit but I doubt that). Okay, maybe I should have looked more into it, but ya as it turns out, it is in fact a model kit.... welp at least it only cost me about $25USD. I have the tools to build a model kit (and I even have some paints for models kits as well as panel lining pens for Gunpla) but the issue is that they take me a long time. Something as simple as a HG RX-78 Gundam (a revision of the OG Gundam) took me like a day and a half to build and that is without painting it (I sand my stuff, I'm sort of a "perfectionist" without the actual end results that you would get from a perfectionist)

Well at least it seems like it will be easy to but together since I think this line of model kits is aimed at beginners

Also since I already bought it I may as well buy this along side it as well

The bike itself is something like $18USD

oh and I am still thinking about some figures that I am going to buy since I have something like $350USD in in-store credit from where I buy my figures from so that means that I can get 2 1/7 scale figures for "free"

Simply because of how expensive some figures can be from the store that I use I don't think I will keep buying from them anymore, In some cases there are figures that are much cheaper on other stores. As an example there is this one lewd figure it has two version, one of them is the lewd version is the other is less lewd but still lewd (the more lewd one is straight up NSFW stuff) and the store I buy my stuff from doesn't care it (or very lewd figures in general). Play Asia not only cares the lewd figure but is selling it for a much cheaper price, so after shipping and everything the lewd (NSFW )figure would cost less than what the store I normally buy sells just the base figure for. But on the other hand the store that I buy from will sell stuff at MSRP and shipping would also normally be free as well (that has changed and they now charge you shipping if you have it sent to a P.O. Box, which sucks.). Now there are something like the IO Code Vein figure that both Play Asia have, the figure cost the same on both stores, but the difference it shipping cost, Play Asia wants $20USD to ship it, while the place that I buy only wants about $6 (I would be free, but PO BOX)

The main benefit that the place that I bought stuff had over all the other guys was free shipping. I could buy 10 figures (all of them be 1/7 scale) and have them shipping to be one by one instead of one big package and not be charged for shipping (shipping alone for that would be over $50 USD from someplace and maybe even close to $100USD in some cases), but the place that I get my stuff would ship it all for free. I can still get free shipping, but the issue would be that I would need it shipped to my house and the issue with that is that I live with my parents, my mother doesn't like me buying figures and the possibility that the figures could be stolen. just being at the front of my door step. But then again I did have an issue with my P.O. Box and one of my figures being sent to the wrong post office, luckily I was able to get that sorted out very fast and able to get my figure.

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Something i always like about bunny figs is that their fishnets are real and not just painted

Something i always dislike about bunny figs is that they are always vastly more expensive than other styles

_ _ _

I actually just splurged 250 bucks on a new fig wednesday, i literally got the last available preorder lol.

Will show pics once its arrived

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
S
Something i always like about bunny figs is that their fishnets are real and not just painted

Something i always dislike about bunny figs is that they are always vastly more expensive than other styles

_ _ _

I actually just splurged 250 bucks on a new fig wednesday, i literally got the last available preorder lol.

Will show pics once its arrived
So that is why they are so expensive? I always thought they were expensive because it was only one manufacturer that made them and that they typically tend to be something like 1/4 scale a lot of the time, which is why it's not usual to see one in the $300USD price point

ZKenir

❀ Child of Raikou ❀
May 10, 2019
Finally they revealed it

another truckload of figures

also summer BB

edit: modified post

Last edited:

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Here is a small sample of some of the figures that I have along with some of my games, I plan to move a lot of things around seeing how I have something like four 1/7 scale figures on pre-order and I doubt that they will all fit on that shelf