|OT| Anime Figurine Collections | Plastic Love

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
........ really? so 2B 3.0???

I have the OG one, but then they did a two 2.0 ones (a 2B one and a 2P one) and now they are making a third one?
Sonic and his anime harem
I have some husbandos there are well but I don' think it really shows that well. I will try to get a better picture in the future when I clean my room more.

I don't have that may male figures, I try to get cool looking ones though

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
New and improved huh?

That sucks for first time buyers lol. But SE really does need to work on the quality of their figures tbh. Play Arts Vs. Figma is night and day difference to me. I've never ordered an SE figure cuz they all seem low-tier to me. :(

Reactions: PC-tan

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
New and improved huh?

That sucks for first time buyers lol. But SE really does need to work on the quality of their figures tbh. Play Arts Vs. Figma is night and day difference to me. I've never ordered an SE figure cuz they all seem low-tier to me. :(
I have Figmas and SEs Bring Arts line (not the Play Kai Arts line) and the Figmas are a lot better. Brings arts are just "stiffer" and don't look nearly as nice as Figmas.

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
I wanted to get the Ichigo one
Don't let your dreams be memes my friend

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
M
Don't let your dreams be memes my friend
Maybe next month

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Fuckkkkk I really want the Ichigo one. Literally just upgraded my phone to Galaxy S10+ though, and that wasn't cheap. (Paid full price upfront, no contract.)

Ah well, June is a bit further off so maybe I can still swing it if I start saving now.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Just how many Fate figures are there? I am still hoping what we will eventually get more GBF figures. Or is Cygames very different in their approach to all of this stuff?

Also I think I might try to buy some figures directly from Good Smile and see how that goes.

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
A couple of months later, I already own 5 of these little suckers.

I really want that SDCS Barbatos Gundam next, but it's still too pricey atm.

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
My Radio Eva Asuka fig has just been delayed by 3 months

kimochi warui indeed

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Done with Sophia. I am very happy with the kit. Saitom's (yep, the guy behind xenoblade 2) design is fantastic here. I will paint it eventually but that's ton of work, so I am setting it aside for now.

OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reactions: Cacher

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I'm going to hold off on buying some more figures for now because I'm focusing on Legos for the time being.

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
I think this new plastic model line from Kotobukiya is going to sell like gangbusters. Hopefully the size is right so we can pair them with figmas.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I think this new plastic model line from Kotobukiya is going to sell like gangbusters. Hopefully the size is right so we can pair them with figmas.

Not bad looking but the quality still has to be seen. Figmas for the most part are the gold standard, and it sucks how they seem to be even more expensive now with some cost close to $100USD.

By the way Non the cosplayer seems to be getting some figures of her made.
--------------

This is expensive but I want it

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Not bad looking but the quality still has to be seen. Figmas for the most part are the gold standard, and it sucks how they seem to be even more expensive now with some cost close to $100USD.
It's a plastic model kit so need to be built. Kotobukiya is good at making humanoid kits so I wouldn't be worry about the quality. It is aiming at the modelers crowd though so different customer segment from figma's. I think it will be very successful in Japan but can't say about its performance in other markets.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
--------------

This is expensiv
It's a plastic model kit so need to be built. Kotobukiya is good at making humanoid kits so I wouldn't be worry about the quality. It is aiming at the modelers crowd though so different customer segment from figma's. I think it will be very successful in Japan but can't say about its performance in other markets.
Weird given some of its joints it didn't look like something that you would see in a model kit.

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Weird given some of its joints it didn't look like something that you would see in a model kit.
Yeah, their other humanoid lines (ie. Frame Arms Girls and Megami Device) are designed by the same person behind figma, Masaki Apsy. They probably took some techniques learnt from him and develop this new series. They explicitly said the maneuverability would be more restrained due to its "daily life" focus.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Welp..... In the last week or so I purchased 4 Nendoroids, 1 figma, and 2 sets of Bring Arts and some other figures from other lines. I also ordered more Legos again.... I could have purchased an Xbox Series S with what I spent on this stuff... Since the Bring Arts alone together were something like $230USD

• Love

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Welp..... In the last week or so I purchased 4 Nendoroids, 1 figma, and 2 sets of Bring Arts and some other figures from other lines. I also ordered more Legos again.... I could have purchased an Xbox Series S with what I spent on this stuff... Since the Bring Arts alone together were something like $230USD
Come on, you can't leave without telling us what they are!

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California

I hope that I can find another 2 Blue Eyes White Dragons this way I will have 3 in total just like Kaiba. I remember as a child having a BEWD figure it was one of those small ones that I guess you would get in a gapcha machine or something but it broke which sucked and I even tried to super glue the thing.

I have a money problem

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
I hope that I can find another 2 Blue Eyes White Dragons this way I will have 3 in total just like Kaiba. I remember as a child having a BEWD figure it was one of those small ones that I guess you would get in a gapcha machine or something but it broke which sucked and I even tried to super glue the thing.

I have a money problem
Nice haul! Presonally I like the woody nendoroid a lot.

• Toucan

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California

By the way I guess you get what you pay for sort of a thing since the size and all is nice but the actual quality is sort of meh.

The power ranger has paint issues that are noticeable. The clone trooper also has some but those are not as noticeable.

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
I already have the schooluniform figure of her...
And the half-naked one on preorder...
but..
i...
need...
this...

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I will have to wait a while until this arrives

• Eyes

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Some one post something
Sure! I am feeling not too well lately because of having no money. But a man still needs to dream. So... I have decided to get the complete line up of Alice Gear Aegis model kits once I am back to work and get paid.

I have already gotten Sitara Kaneshiya ver. Karva Chauth, which is easily the most difficult kit to find now. Very hyped towards her Ganesha kit which is planned to release in March. Hopefully I can still find one after the release.

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
I preordered a Doomguy nendo from GSC and they charged me immediately.