|OT| Apple Corner | I like MacBooks and I cannot lie.

OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

日本語の学生
Apr 6, 2019
Got a pair of Airpods Pro today and I’m loving them.
silly as it is, them finally bringing back fun colors to the imac line has been the most excited i've been about their hardware in years, the m1 being a cherry on top. yes i have weird priorities. n
I might or might not be interested in an iMac solely cause they’re available in purple.

Last edited:
  • This!
Reactions: ListeningGarden
OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

日本語の学生
Apr 6, 2019
I am typing this message from a Magic Keyboard for iPad 11 Inch.

It is very nice to type on.
I want to get one for my Air but I think that would overlap a lot with my PC/Pencil haha.

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
Cardiff, Wales
www.playedthat.com
I needed a portable computer, but I didn’t need a fully fledged PC that isn’t a desktop. The iPad is perfect for that as I can sync writing and files to it, edit or create on the go and sync back when I’m home again. It does what I need a portable device to do.

Getting the keyboard is just completing the setup I planned to have back in June, since I struggled to justify buying an iPad, Pencil and Magic Keyboard all at once.

OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

日本語の学生
Apr 6, 2019
I needed a portable computer, but I didn’t need a fully fledged PC that isn’t a desktop. The iPad is perfect for that as I can sync writing and files to it, edit or create on the go and sync back when I’m home again. It does what I need a portable device to do.

Getting the keyboard is just completing the setup I planned to have back in June, since I struggled to justify buying an iPad, Pencil and Magic Keyboard all at once.
The Pencil is pretty amazing. I'm writing this post with mine and it is very relaxing for some reason lol

Le Pertti

31.57% Steam Boy 100% Xbox Bro
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
pertti.fr
If I ever would get a new laptop I think I might go the iPad Pro route, seems like a much better fit for when working on photos and also when sitting in cafes.

OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

日本語の学生
Apr 6, 2019
Airpods got a firmware update, making them compatible with Find My.

OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

日本語の学生
Apr 6, 2019
After running some numbers I think I’ll have to buy the regular 13. I cannot justify the extra cost of the Pro. Maybe some day~

Le Pertti

31.57% Steam Boy 100% Xbox Bro
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
pertti.fr
Hoping a new Mac Mini gets announced on the 18th! I love my current M1 mini and would love a more powerful one!
I also have the M1 mini! I love it so I hope they don't announce a big upgrade because I can't get a new one already!XD But I am very very curious to see what they do with their MacBook Pro lineup. I'm expecting a huge design upgrade.

Reactions: NarohDethan
OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

日本語の学生
Apr 6, 2019
No purple Homepod? Come on son
Boy all that shit sounds expensive

Last edited: