Community Backlog Blitz Season 10 - Runs January 1 through March 31 with a raffle at the end

Spamlynguist

I can never decide on an avatar
Dec 31, 2018
Managed to beat 2 games again, which is about the same for the last couple I did.

Did end up playing my pick A Hat in Time this month and got some decent progress in, hopefully I'll beat it in the next Blitz!

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
My worst quarter in quite a while. Having to restart Metro Exodus due to a save bug killed my urge for backlog clearing.

What is the pot at right now?
It's at $20.42. I always start it with $20 and $0.42 was the leftover from last time.
Managed to beat 2 games again, which is about the same for the last couple I did.

Did end up playing my pick A Hat in Time this month and got some decent progress in, hopefully I'll beat it in the next Blitz!
A Hat in Time is kind of an odd one for me as I thought it was pretty fun and really creative but despite how much I tend to enjoy that type of game I found myself having trouble playing for long sessions so it took me some effort to get through it. Since then I've had urges to go back and complete more of what I left unfinished so I guess that's a good sign.

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Only completed 1 game. Thanks to Persona 4 Golden and Slay the Spire, my first Blitz in 2022 is ruined. Yep, totally not my fault. Nope. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-tightly-closed-eyes:

Not sure if I should join the next one because of some upcoming matters irl. Maybe I will skip once and return in the next quarter.

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
Only completed 1 game. Thanks to Persona 4 Golden and Slay the Spire, my first Blitz in 2022 is ruined. Yep, totally not my fault. Nope. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-tightly-closed-eyes:

Not sure if I should join the next one because of some upcoming matters irl. Maybe I will skip once and return in the next quarter.
I always recommend people join because even if you only complete one game you still get an entry into the raffle. But obviously life stuff is probably a better thing to focus on!

• Comfy
Reactions: Cacher

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
I always recommend people join because even if you only complete one game you still get an entry into the raffle. But obviously life stuff is probably a better thing to focus on!
I will probably join then! Nothing could stop me from playing games anyway. I will just play less. :giggle:

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
It may not be midnight for every time zone but it's real close and I don't imagine I'd have seen any updates in the final few hours anyhow. So we have ourselves a winner!

Congratulations to Ascheroth for winning the raffle! Woo! You got your win for completing Superliminal so maybe this will also give you a new perspective on raffles in the future? Puzzling!

The prize money this time is at $20.42 so just let me know what you want that fits in that range. Just send me a PM with the title or any questions or whatever. It might help to tell me your region as well so I can work around that. Keep in mind it doesn't have to be bought through Steam so if a game is on sale on another site that's fine, too.

The new thread will wait until tomorrow when I can get to it. But congrats for tonight!