Community Backlog Blitz Season 17 - Runs October 1 through December 31 with a cash prize raffle at the end

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
We just finished a successful sixteenth season of the Backlog Blitz. It's been four years! If you've been here from the start and completed all your games each time then you're up to 80 completed backlog games! Moving into our seventeenth season it means that we have bested Criminal Minds in seasons and keep on chugging. We had 18 participants (-3 change) with 89 game goals set (-12 change) and 61 of them were completed (+6 change). Congrats on clearing out those backlogs! The rate of completion saw a huge increase! What got into all of you?! There were even some really big releases during this period! Parsnip was the big winner this time winning the raffle for completing Darksiders Genesis. Make sure to congratulate them here or in the previous thread!

We're into the final quarter of 2023. The big releases tend to hit this time of year (though maybe less of a case this year?) and people get wrapped up in holidays and family. Don't let those backlogs go ignored! Tell the family to help you grind some experience so you can finish the games with ease! Maybe get through some Yakuza/Like a Dragon games in preparation for the new one, go through Final Fantasy VII Remake to get ready for Rebirth in February, or just finally go back and play through every Tex Murphy game because you can.

The spreadsheet has been updated, the prize pool has been reset. We'll start with $20.00 but chipping in is always welcome. The details to do so will be posted separately within the thread soon after we get started.

Pick your games accordingly!

What it is:

It's a simple way to clear out some backlog games. You select a number of specific games you want to complete and if you complete them in a set time frame you have a chance to pick a game of your choice within the prize limits.

Rules:

First off, there is no time limit on when you can join. If you come in late and only have a month left please feel free to join. Even one completed game will get you entered into the raffle detailed below.

Everyone shares the same rules so an agreed amount of time would be set (three months this time) and then a set amount of games you want to complete in that time (been using five games). You then pick your specific five games with the intention that you don't go changing it all the time. The idea isn't that once you beat some game you go and list it and mark it complete. Instead, you pick five games to complete at the start of the Blitz and ideally you complete them as well as anything else you want to finish in that time.

Prize:

In the end, I suggest a prize pool and a simple raffle done. I always chip in $20 to start it and accept any other additions. Raffle winners must use at least half but can go up to the full price of a game (capped at $60 if the prize pool gets large enough). Leftover goes to the next drawn winner until it gets down to $0 (or close enough at which point I'll just add it to the next Blitz).

Thoughts?

There's no entry fee or anything so there's really no loss for taking part or starting it and then ignoring it. It's just a fun way to clear out backlog games and have discussion about what you're completing. And commiserate if you pick a game you don't enjoy and sour one of your spots on your list.

I created the Google Sheet so feel free to add yourself and games:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
I changed to a hide until replied as I think some people had issues with the hide until reacted. Ask any questions and sorry for those that already posted their new lists in the previous thread. Feel free to just post it again here as we continue for the next three months here.

Good luck, everyone!

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
I'm going to try to have a 100 hour behemoth included, so wish me all the luck, guys.
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
  • As Dusk Falls
  • Heavy Rain
  • AI: The Somnium Files
  • Assassin's Creed

Last edited:

MissCrom

MetaMember
Jan 2, 2023
A new blitzer appears šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ll be joining with my few

Atomic Heart

Alan wake ( wanna fit this in before Alan 2 release and play through the remaster on ps5)

Turok 1 (love this game and want to complete the game on console too)

Evil Within 2

Dead Space Remake

starting this now and seems fitting to touch a few horror games considering itā€™s October too

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
My picks that may change since I have like eight I'm considering:

Assassin's Creed Valhalla: The Siege of Paris
Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarok
Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX
Blaster Master Zero 2
Mortal Kombat 11 (replay, just want to go through Klassik Towers with all characters including DLC).

Mortal Kombat 11 and the second Valhalla DLC might get swapped. I already worked on Mortal Kombat 11 before 1 came out but I think I could complete all of the towers by sticking to the smallest tower. Valhalla really just depends if I start running out of steam but I'd love to finish up the DLC because then I'll be all caught up finally with the series and ready for the new one that's out in a week.

• Comfy
Reactions: Parsnip

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I'm moving Hellblade forward to this month and recently was reminded that I should play Adventures of Shuggy, so those two are in.
Haven't really thought about the rest yet.

Reactions: lashman
OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
Heads up there's a second raffle winner selected since there's leftover prize money after Parsnip made their prize pick.

kio congrats on the second pick in the raffle! You won for completing Alwa's Legacy. The remainder left over is $12.64 so just let me know what game you want that costs that or less and I'll get a key sent your way.

Good luck all on the new Blitz!

• Comfy
Reactions: Cacher

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
For anyone curious, I picked Hardspace: Shipbreaker for my price.
:space:

My full blitz this time is.
Hellblade
Adventures of Shuggy
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
Alundra
Lost Vikings

I actually need to play through the Trine 2 DLC before I jump into Trine 3. Looks like I started it back in late 2013, 10 years ago. :rip: šŸ‘“ Very curious how I'll like Trine 3 since it's the full 3D movement one and I seem to remember that the reception was a bit mixed for that aspect, nevermind the fact that it was a bit unfinished at launch? Or something like that.
Yoshitaka Tamaki passing away reminded me that I've been meaning to replay Alundra for a while now, so I'm putting that there. I really liked it way back when, and while I know that the art and soundtrack are still definitely good, I'm very curious how the game itself holds up.
And Lost Vikings is just some thing I've been meaning to play for ages. A friend of mine had it on the SNES and played like a level of it back in the day. I need to check if there's a "best" version to play, but my initial thought was to go with the SNES one.

• Gib
OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
For anyone curious, I picked Hardspace: Shipbreaker for my price.
:space:

My full blitz this time is.
Hellblade
Adventures of Shuggy
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
Alundra
Lost Vikings

I actually need to play through the Trine 2 DLC before I jump into Trine 3. Looks like I started it back in late 2013, 10 years ago. :rip: šŸ‘“ Very curious how I'll like Trine 3 since it's the full 3D movement one and I seem to remember that the reception was a bit mixed for that aspect, nevermind the fact that it was a bit unfinished at launch? Or something like that.
Yoshitaka Tamaki passing away reminded me that I've been meaning to replay Alundra for a while now, so I'm putting that there. I really liked it way back when, and while I know that the art and soundtrack are still definitely good, I'm very curious how the game itself holds up.
And Lost Vikings is just some thing I've been meaning to play for ages. A friend of mine had it on the SNES and played like a level of it back in the day. I need to check if there's a "best" version to play, but my initial thought was to go with the SNES one.
I'm the only living Trine fan and I especially was surprised how much I enjoyed Trine 3. I did play them in a shorter timeframe than they were spread apart across their releases so I welcomed the variety the third game offered. I really need to pick up the fifth game.

Also, If anyone wishes to chip-in the ways to do so are right here:

Hidden content

• Comfy

Futaleufu

Laughing Chojin
Mar 14, 2019
I think I'll eventually finish The Pillars of the Earth from past season.

This season:
Quantum Break
Gris
Marvel's Avengers
Need for Speed Payback
Syberia 3

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Let's see, I have picked these three for now. Can't decide forth and fifth

Marvel's Avengers
The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone
Trails in the Sky the 3rd

Can finally finish the trilogy of Trails in the Sky :)

Last edited:

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
In!

• Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore; Have been playing this game for the past few weeks. I plan to play a second playthrough for the superboss and extra quests.
  • Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition: Put over 50 hours into it but left after finding myself not able to complete all sidequests in the first playthrough. Really need to get back to it soon, or else I will not return to it in years
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door remaster announcement makes me to want to play this game again. Played it when I was very young and never finished it before so excited to get through it this time.
  • Kishin Houkou Demonbane: Or Deus Machina Demonbane in English. A pretty well-known VN. I got this latest PC Japanese version where they removed all the adult scenes but it has the remastered new scenes from the PS2 version. Heard it is good.

Can't decide my last game yet. Let's see how this goes.

Last edited:

Spamlynguist

I can never decide on an avatar
Dec 31, 2018
Let's see... think I'm going with:

• Baldur's Gate 3 (Steam)
  • Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty (GOG)
  • Dead Space (Origin)
  • En Garde! (Steam)
  • Zortch (Steam)

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
Blitz prize pool update. Kio picked their prize so the leftover gets added to the next Blitz so the prize pool begins at $22.65 this time.

If anyone wishes to chip-in the ways to do so are right here:

Hidden content

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
Going to go with:

Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty
Spiderman 2
Eternights
Starfield
Zelda Skyward Sword

ganmo

My Neighbour Totoro
Dec 10, 2018
I'm going to continue with the one game I had since the first blitz of this 2023, Granblue, and also continue with Oxenfree which I didn't finish from the last blitz.. I'm very slow player. But actually I'm occupied Overwatch :rolleyes:

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
I'm finally back to gaming more regularly, I figure I can jump back in on this.
  1. Doom Eternal
  2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  3. Kairo
  4. Crimson Skies
  5. Little Nightmares
edit: Am I forgetting something? Can't edit the status of my entries in the list. Doesn't seem to hold the change

Last edited:
OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
I'm finally back to gaming more regularly, I figure I can jump back in on this.
  1. Doom Eternal
  2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  3. Kairo
  4. Crimson Skies
  5. Little Nightmares
That the Xbox Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Guessing so since you also have Crimson Skies. It was surprisingly quite good back then, no idea how it's aged. The notable thing for me is it's one of the two games I bought when I got my Xbox for some reason despite never seeing the show. I just remember seeing praise for it in reviews or online and just went for it.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
That the Xbox Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Guessing so since you also have Crimson Skies. It was surprisingly quite good back then, no idea how it's aged. The notable thing for me is it's one of the two games I bought when I got my Xbox for some reason despite never seeing the show. I just remember seeing praise for it in reviews or online and just went for it.
It is the original XBox Buffy game. I finally got Xbox emulation working well enough, and I just powered through Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge, I figure I should go back and try to actually finish the PC original after .... 20 some odd years.

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
October Blitz has some 2023 games that I've fallen behind on, or want to play ASAP. If releases keep up like this in 2024 I won't be playing any more older games for quite a while. Here's what I plan to do this autumn.
  1. Sea of Stars Resident Evil 4: Separate Ways
  2. Persona 5 Tactica
  3. Metal Gear Solid
  4. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Super Mario Bros. Wonder
  5. Vertigo 2

Last edited:
OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
October Blitz has some 2023 games that I've fallen behind on, or want to play ASAP. If releases keep up like this in 2024 I won't be playing any more older games for quite a while. Here's what I plan to do this autumn.
  1. Sea of Stars
  2. Persona 5 Tactica
  3. Metal Gear Solid
  4. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
  5. Vertigo 2
I've got some bad news for you. Maybe don't look at game release dates for the first three or so months.

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
Let's do this :heroblob:

1. Unsighted
  2. The Eyes of Ara
  3. Shadow Tactics: Aiko's Choice
  4. Cassette Beasts
  5. Chants of Sennar

Last edited:
  • Comfy
Reactions: Parsnip and lashman

Futaleufu

Laughing Chojin
Mar 14, 2019
I played Gris. It's a 3-4 hours artistic minimalistic platformer with some light metroidvania elements that starts slow but picks up after 15 minutes. Recommended.

Thats 1 out of 5 for this season

Reason: play Gris
Last edited:

C-Dub

Dec 23, 2018
I started with Tears of the Kingdom. I tried it before and bounced off it, and Iā€™m feeling the same now.

Gonna give it more of a go, but Iā€™m feeling pretty bummed out about it. I wanted a sequel to BOTW that gave us a new world to explore, and instead I got BOTWxMeccano.

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
I played Gris. It's a 3-4 hours artistic minimalistic platformer with some light metroidvania elements that starts slow but picks up after 15 minutes. Recommended.

1/5
At a quick skim I thought you rated it a 1 out of 5 and I thought that was extremely harsh.

• Toucan
OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
First Blitz "game" completed. Two of my spots are for Assassin's Creed Valhalla DLC and I wrapped up Siege of Paris by mostly just focusing down the story. Usually in these games I do a decent amount of side stuff and then zoom through the story as I start to feel ready to move on but this DLC was kind of lacking in optional content. One thing, Rebel Missions, requires you to complete 35 random missions to finish and reading online people don't speak highly for the grind. So I did the fairly short Hidden Ones side stuff (explore three small ruins) and then maybe like 20% of the world content. The story was pretty decent though and I think it helped me like it that I just focused it down mainly since it kept the pace quick.

Dawn of Ragnarok expansion is next, already started the first hour or so, and then I'll be ready for Mirage and be all caught up with every main game in the series. But I think I'm going to mostly push through all five Blitz games before I go to more 2023 releases.

Reactions: C-Dub

C-Dub

Dec 23, 2018
Dropped Tears of the Kingdom. So disappointed with this, after loving Breath of the Wild so much.

But it's just such a tedious, turgid, slow and boring game.

Replacing it on my Blitz with Anonymous;Code.

C-Dub

Dec 23, 2018
Been going through Sea of Stars over the last week. I've really taken to this game. The battle system isn't anything special, but has those little sprinkles of magic that make it really engaging, even if it doesn't have much depth. I think if the game goes past than 25 hours it'll start to overstay its welcome, but for now I'm having a good time with it.

Story isn't up to much, but in some ways it kinda feels a bit like a D'n'D campaign in how it's structured and the scenarios you find yourself in. It has a good sense of humour though - a little bit cheeky and it breaks the fourth wall a lot, but good fun.

The music is full of bangers, though, and the visuals are amazing. I feel like the aesthetics of this game are really holding it all together.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I haven't started my blitz games yet, still toiling away at Biomutant. Though I actually took a little break from it to play Chants of Sennaar, but I think I'm hopping back in next time I play something.

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
Finished up my second Blitz "game": Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Dawn of Ragnarok DLC. And with that completed I'm finally caught up to Mirage that just released. I'll start it really soon but might try to do the rest of my Blitz games first.

Really liked Valhalla and Dawn of Ragnarok. I know most folks that liked Odyssey really didn't like Valhalla but I think it improved on a lot of things, didn't have ship battles, and ultimately just had a great time with so much of it. The first two DLC campaigns were fine but just felt mostly like more of the same. Dawn of Ragnarok has the fun mythological angle and the visual variety that helps add to it but also gave some new gameplay with powers. It could have been done better and maybe some future game will continue to expand on this sort of thing but I still enjoyed what it was.

Spamlynguist

I can never decide on an avatar
Dec 31, 2018
Beat En Garde! earlier today. It was really fun, every level had something new to offer in combat and the game was really charming throughout. Took me around 5 hours to beat but will definitely give the Arena mode a try soon.

Will definitely keep my eye out for future games from this developer!

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
Finished Cassette Beasts.
In a few words. if BG3 hadn't released this year this would probably be my goty. Wholeheartedly recommended..

Futaleufu

Laughing Chojin
Mar 14, 2019
Just finished Quantum Break. Mixed feelings on this one. Developers cared more about the TV show than the game, undercooked gameplay, weapon selection and tactics are very limited. Several sequel hooks that will never happen, several plot points that went nowhere. Play it for the novelty.

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
Finished #3 with Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX last night. It's about on par with all the Gunvolt games which are pretty much all 5 out of 10 games. Average but playable. The actual stages tend to be uninteresting so it's just a race to zip through them quickly but the bosses tend to be the highlights (though still can be quite easy). Definitely a game big on flashy spectacle.

Blaster Master Zero 2 is next up but I'll probably focus on Spider-Man 2 first.

C-Dub

Dec 23, 2018
I had a good time with Sea of Stars, but ultimately bounced from it after 15-odd hours. Felt it wasn't respecting my time. I popped in RE4: Separate Ways instead that took me a good 5-ish hours, and had an absolute blast with it. Feels a bit disjointed compared to the incredible RE4 campaign, but it's still brilliant.

I have Super Mario Wonder now, but that's not on my Blitz. Maybe I'll finish that this week and get started on Metal Gear Solid.

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
I had a good time with Sea of Stars, but ultimately bounced from it after 15-odd hours. Felt it wasn't respecting my time. I popped in RE4: Separate Ways instead that took me a good 5-ish hours, and had an absolute blast with it. Feels a bit disjointed compared to the incredible RE4 campaign, but it's still brilliant.

I have Super Mario Wonder now, but that's not on my Blitz. Maybe I'll finish that this week and get started on Metal Gear Solid.
I have pretty much only seen people say the same thing about Sea of Stars with combat being boring and just losing interest like a dozen hours in. Pretty interesting that seems to be how everyone feels despite all the reviews praising it so much. Was really hoping it'd be this year's Chained Echoes but I guess not.

C-Dub

Dec 23, 2018
I have pretty much only seen people say the same thing about Sea of Stars with combat being boring and just losing interest like a dozen hours in. Pretty interesting that seems to be how everyone feels despite all the reviews praising it so much. Was really hoping it'd be this year's Chained Echoes but I guess not.
I enjoyed Sea of Stars more than Chained Echoes, which was bitterly disappointing to me.

But yeah, when it falls flat it falls hard. The problem is neither the story nor the gameplay gets any deeper. Thereā€™s a loop of increasing depth and narrative intrigue that needs to scale with how long youā€™re asking people to spend with the game.

At any rate, Sea of Stars just doesnā€™t step up when it needs to.

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
Finished cyberpunk phantom liberty after seeing all 5 endings.

I have to say I'm pretty impressed with it. They upped their writing game with this and there's a surprising amount of choices involved and some of the ending paths go on for a couple of hours and take you to totally different places, with different bosses (sometimes skipping bosses too). They even kind of changed the genre of the game in one of them which I wasn't really fond of but I won't say anything more than that (it had great atmosphere at least). Also idris elba runs laps around keanu's acting in this game. I still think he falls a bit short of a regular experienced VA but he's way better than most hollywood stars are with video games.

Depending on which ending they end up choosing as canon there's some pretty severe consequences that should play into a sequel too.

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
The combat feels a bit formulaic after a bit and the story in the first half felt very cliche but there's a big turn of events halfway through the game that shakes the story and stakes a fair bit, although the combat remains mostly the same. I was feeling kinda burned with it but after that turn of events I felt motivated again, enough to push through to the end and recommend the game.

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
The combat feels a bit formulaic after a bit and the story in the first half felt very cliche but there's a big turn of events halfway through the game that shakes the story and stakes a fair bit, although the combat remains mostly the same. I was feeling kinda burned with it but after that turn of events I felt motivated again, enough to push through to the end and recommend the game.
Amusingly this is what I was going to reply about Chained Echoes when they said they didn't care for it.

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
Finished 2 more games.

The Eyes of Ara - It's a hard game to recommend but at the same time I can't say it's bad. I thought it would be something like Myst, with interconnected puzzles and some sort of free-form exploration, but it ended up being a jankier clone of The Room games. The thing that bothered me the most was how puzzles in the latter half of the game resorted to twisted moonlogic patterns similar to the old P&C games, basically halting all progression and becoming frustrating. The game also ends on a sort of sequel bait that I don't believe will ever happen.

Shadow Tactics: Aiko's Choice - I had this on the "play next" list for a while and it's somewhat poetic that I got around to it after the developer's closure news. I loved Shadow Tactics, I hold it in high regards as the best real-time tactics game on-par with Commandos 2, and it was fun to revisit the old characters and their abilities, however it's super short. There's 6 scenarios, 3 of them are intermissions/tutorials/mini-missions and of the other 3 only 2 are of a scale and complexity similar to what you find in the original game. The quality of what's in there is super high but sadly feels like a small snack rather than a filling meal.

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
Game #4 completed. Wrapped up Blaster Master Zero 2 today with both the bad and true endings, 100% items, and all but one achievement that would have required replaying an hour or so from the start to do a boss again. Had a rather good time. It's not mindblowing and there are enough quirks that I had moments of frustration, but ultimately the Blaster Master Zero games are the best series Inti Creates and the third game has me pretty interested to see where they go with things next. A lot of nice added complexity with this entry and I imagine there'll be more new stuff in the third game.

Final game is Mortal Kombat 11 replay. Thought about changing it out but it works well as a background game while I listen to stuff since my replay is focused on just completing a Klassik Tower with all the fighters. I think I've completed around 8 of 37? I figure I go through around three (or four?) in an hour doing the smallest tower so I'll have this one completed with about ten more hours of effort at most.

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
#1 Beat Dragon Quest 1 today. Good game even by today's standard. Really enjoyed my time with it.

Futaleufu

Laughing Chojin
Mar 14, 2019
Third game done. Need for Speed Payback plays like NFS 2015 but with more daylight and less FMV. If you like step by step progression in your drifty arcade racer you should play this one.

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
Third game done. Need for Speed Payback plays like NFS 2015 but with more daylight and less FMV. If you like step by step progression in your drifty arcade racer you should play this one.
I really liked Payback except its really dumb upgrade system which was easy to game once you realized how it worked. I can't recall the specifics beyond it was something like each type of part had 30 levels to it but you could only get like a certain range to be available so you'd just go in and get stuff showing up between like levels 1-10 but if you buy stuff that's around level 10 when you check next now it's parts up to level 20, etc. You just had to keep going in and out to get better parts to show after buying the highest available? Something like that. Been some years since I played it.

Futaleufu

Laughing Chojin
Mar 14, 2019
I really liked Payback except its really dumb upgrade system which was easy to game once you realized how it worked. I can't recall the specifics beyond it was something like each type of part had 30 levels to it but you could only get like a certain range to be available so you'd just go in and get stuff showing up between like levels 1-10 but if you buy stuff that's around level 10 when you check next now it's parts up to level 20, etc. You just had to keep going in and out to get better parts to show after buying the highest available? Something like that. Been some years since I played it.
18 levels in six categories. Hypercars start at level 16, jalopies at level 1. There are "catch up" packs at level 6, 11 and 16 after completing chapters. System works like The Crew 2 but simplified.

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
18 levels in six categories. Hypercars start at level 16, jalopies at level 1. There are "catch up" packs at level 6, 11 and 16 after completing chapters. System works like The Crew 2 but simplified.
Yeah, I just remember it having tiers that you had to reach or something before you'd get the next set of parts so to upgrade a car completely you had to buy all the parts like in waves to keep getting higher level stuff.

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
#2 Completed Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Final boss was a bit easy but this was a fun ride. The final song was peak anime lmao.

Swapped Paper Mario to Tiny Room Stories: Town Mystery as I couldn't fix the audio issue of PM on retroarch.