Community Backlog Blitz Season 2 - Runs January 1 through March 31 with a raffle at the end

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
Yup, that forum feature is broken on my end as well.
You should bookmark the sheet. :)

I haven't started any of my games yet, been cramming some goty contenders in before the voting.
Or if you just go to Google Sheets: Free Online Spreadsheets for Personal Use it should show up as a recent spreadsheet? That's my bookmark since I use multiple Google Sheets most days and just hop between them easily.

FunktionJCB

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Oct 10, 2018
Finished game number 2, Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard. :)

Ok, so this game was very short (I spend like 90-100 minutes with it).
The next 3 games should take me a lot more, especially Vampyr.

I'll still be spending some time more with Frog Detective 2, to get the missing achievements.

xinek

Apr 17, 2019
Finished Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. What a great game! I always forget how next level the character models and animations are in these games -- the environments are so detailed, and everything is just a joy to experience. I spent way too much time in photo mode. I never liked Chloe much before this, but I appreciate her much more now. There were some really nice character moments for both her and Nadine in what was essentially just a treasure hunt adventure.

This is why Backlog Blitz is cool -- I had to force myself to start both Disco and Lost Legacy and stick with them, but once I pushed through and got going, both games were way more fun and engaging than when I'm tempted to drop and start something new. Thanks Backlog Blitz!

Onto Kingdom Come: Deliverance, which could go great or very, very poorly. Reviews seem very mixed.

Tizoc

Vile Enabler
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I think SaGa Scarlet Grace is gonna give me RPG burnout so I may hold off on DA Origin for a while, but otherwise, I'll aim to finish SaGa SG over th enxt couple of weeks.

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
And with Resident Evil Revelations complete that's two of five complete for this Blitz. Two of my games are already set as my monthly games so I can't go through them until February and March. Yakuza 3 remains, then. I'll return to that soon enough but Resident Evil Revelations 2 is my next game.

Reactions: lashman

C-Dub

Someone
Dec 23, 2018
Cardiff, Wales
www.playedthat.com
I'm already at 4/5. Maybe I should've picked longer games.

At any rate, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore is out this Friday, so I will be spending quite a bit of time on that over the next 3-4 weeks, I think. I tried to play it on the Wii U back in the day but I kinda trailed off, so I'm eager to get back into it.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
Finally finished the (base game) Witcher 3, if only the end epilogue hadn't frozen I'd have known what Dandelion said happened to the world. Am going to assume Nilfgaard took over but the queen in Skellige ruled well. And for the next blitz, the two expansion. Now on to my other games

Reactions: xinek

BlueOdin

Turtle
Dec 3, 2018
Dschörmähnie
Beat the epilogue mission in Nioh. There would be DLC but since I saw credits already I consider the game done. Enjoyed it a lot. However it overstays its welcome a bit though that might be because I did every side mission. But I also did the most important thing: found every Kodama

Edit.: Changed Chasm to Bladed Fury because I didn't enjoy the former in the two hours I played it

Last edited:
Reactions: Ascheroth

Futaleufu

Mar 14, 2019
I'm sorry for your loss of time.
Honestly, the game pulled a bait and switch when the first chapters could be played as a stealth game, then all of a sudden the game turns into Resident Evil 4 1.1, even reusing some of the same enemies. Not a bad game, but more mediocre than good.

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
Honestly, the game pulled a bait and switch when the first chapters could be played as a stealth game, then all of a sudden the game turns into Resident Evil 4 1.1, even reusing some of the same enemies. Not a bad game, but more mediocre than good.
Around Chapter 6 or 7 I turned on god mode and infinite weapons and the game became much more enjoyable. I really just wanted the story so I could go into The Evil Within 2, which I ended up loving.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I haven't started any of my blitz games yet, but now that I'm done with the goty voting it's time to dig in.

Will probably start with Republique since I'm still also playing Spyro 3 so I don't want to mix another third person platformer thing there with Psychonauts.

Futaleufu

Mar 14, 2019
Around Chapter 6 or 7 I turned on god mode and infinite weapons and the game became much more enjoyable. I really just wanted the story so I could go into The Evil Within 2, which I ended up loving.
Nah, I managed to endure everything, killing all the bosses I encountered. I even had to reload an old save when I realized the killer fish was immortal and I had already shot at least a dozen of explosive bolts on it. BTW, you could have changed difficulty on the menu, but this cannot be reversed.

MJunioR

Will kill for a Sleeping Dogs sequel
Mar 13, 2019
And that's VA-11 HALL-A done too. Man, I didn't know that I was this close to finishing it in my first playthrough, still, I'm glad I started it over. 8.5 / 10.

Reactions: Kvik