Community Backlog Blitz Season 20 - Runs July 1 through September 30 with a cash prize raffle at the end

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland

Just Cause 2 is done, looked at the achievements and turns out there's one for playing through the game on hard, so a replay would be required for them all and I don't think that's going to happen.

What a great dumb game though.

• Comfy
Reactions: Cacher and lashman

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I finished the base game in Unheard - Voices of Crime. It's a pretty neat concept. If you played TACOMA, it's similar in some ways. You follow a timeline of events in a closed space and in order to catch every piece of information you need to rewind the timeline and follow the conversations of bunch of different people as they move around the space and figure out who is who and also some level specific stuff at the end. It's presented in a building blueprint style view and you can go anywhere in the space immediately and don't need keys or anything like that to access different areas (unlike TACOMA).
It's not super long and some of the English acting is a bit rough, but it's neat.

It has 3 DLCs too which I haven't done yet, but sadly only one of them is available in English. It's free DLC though, so I'll definitely do it.

Reactions: lashman

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I swapped Tech Support: Error Unknown out and Doors: Paradox in.
Not feeling that game right now and no point in forcing myself play it.

Reactions: lashman