Community Birthday Council - Level Up!

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Seems I've missed so many birthdays this time! :face-with-cold-sweat:

Sorry for the absence everyone! I don't feel right tagging everyone given that I've been gone for roughly a month but for everyone that I did miss, I hope that you all had wonderful birthdays. Either being able to take the day to relax or spend that day with friends and family. :partyblob::partyblob2:

And thank you for continuing to wish everyone a happy birthday ExistentialThought! It brought a smile to my face seeing that you were still in here holding down the fort. :blobhug:

• Hug
Reactions: ExistentialThought

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Happy Birthday, PossiblyPudding! I hope you have a good one, mate!
Happy birthday to both PossiblyPudding and Kuroyume!!!
Aww! Thank you all! :blobhug:

Before I start getting all mushy I first want to wish a happy birthday to the person I share Sept 25 with, happy birthday Kuroyume! I hope that it's a truly wonderful day for you! :partyblob2:

I'll try to refrain from typing up a whole essay here but no promises! I might also repeat myself a little but hey, that's just what I do. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

Over two years later and it's still so heartwarming every time. I joined Meta as BlindRhythm, a random nobody who was simply taking another wild chance to find a place to fit in after years of.. well, hiding I guess. There have been times over the past two and half years where a tiny bit of doubt creeps into my mind if I do fit here but so many of you are quick to remind me, through posts or random acts of kindness, that yes I do belong. That there is a spot for this goofball.

I do regret that I've been largely absent this year. I've missed so much. I won't go into the why, some of it I've talked about before, but what I will do is promise to be around more often after I'm finally settled in after my move in November.

And you're on Valdien! That was such a fun and eye opening time! I've been curious how many other screenshots we share in common. I suspect the results will surprise both of us. :LOL:

ExistentialThought I'm always happy to! I know birthdays don't mean the same thing to everyone but still, I enjoy being able to remind folks that they do matter and that everyone should have at least one special day for themselves. :cuteblob:

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Happy birthday PossiblyPudding!!!! 🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🧁🧁

Curse my job for making me late :mad: But I hope you enjoy the rest of your day sweetness!!!!
Damn adult responsibilities! Someone needs to teach them a lesson!

But seriously, you're not late in the slightest! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. :photoblobheart:

So far it's been a lazy day for me.. and one in which I spent way too much on a birthday meal for myself. Got to try swordfish for the first time at least. Also have a German chocolate cake to dig into eventually.