Community Birthday Council - Level Up!

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Seems I've missed so many birthdays this time! :face-with-cold-sweat:

Sorry for the absence everyone! I don't feel right tagging everyone given that I've been gone for roughly a month but for everyone that I did miss, I hope that you all had wonderful birthdays. Either being able to take the day to relax or spend that day with friends and family. :partyblob::partyblob2:

And thank you for continuing to wish everyone a happy birthday ExistentialThought! It brought a smile to my face seeing that you were still in here holding down the fort. :blobhug:

• Hug
Reactions: ExistentialThought

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
:LittleCat: :BirthdayCake: PossiblyPudding
Happy Birthday, PossiblyPudding! I hope you have a good one, mate!
Happy birthday to both PossiblyPudding and Kuroyume!!!
Aww! Thank you all! :blobhug:

Before I start getting all mushy I first want to wish a happy birthday to the person I share Sept 25 with, happy birthday Kuroyume! I hope that it's a truly wonderful day for you! :partyblob2:

I'll try to refrain from typing up a whole essay here but no promises! I might also repeat myself a little but hey, that's just what I do. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

Over two years later and it's still so heartwarming every time. I joined Meta as BlindRhythm, a random nobody who was simply taking another wild chance to find a place to fit in after years of.. well, hiding I guess. There have been times over the past two and half years where a tiny bit of doubt creeps into my mind if I do fit here but so many of you are quick to remind me, through posts or random acts of kindness, that yes I do belong. That there is a spot for this goofball.

I do regret that I've been largely absent this year. I've missed so much. I won't go into the why, some of it I've talked about before, but what I will do is promise to be around more often after I'm finally settled in after my move in November.

And you're on Valdien! That was such a fun and eye opening time! I've been curious how many other screenshots we share in common. I suspect the results will surprise both of us. :LOL:

ExistentialThought I'm always happy to! I know birthdays don't mean the same thing to everyone but still, I enjoy being able to remind folks that they do matter and that everyone should have at least one special day for themselves. :cuteblob:

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Happy birthday PossiblyPudding!!!! 🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🧁🧁

Curse my job for making me late :mad: But I hope you enjoy the rest of your day sweetness!!!!
Damn adult responsibilities! Someone needs to teach them a lesson!

But seriously, you're not late in the slightest! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. :photoblobheart:

So far it's been a lazy day for me.. and one in which I spent way too much on a birthday meal for myself. Got to try swordfish for the first time at least. Also have a German chocolate cake to dig into eventually.

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Happy birthday to Pixieking, Ruprit, and Santuvar!!!

Lots of birthdays today, though I hope all of you have a wonderful day! Wishing you the absolute best!

ExistentialThought I'm always happy to! I know birthdays don't mean the same thing to everyone but still, I enjoy being able to remind folks that they do matter and that everyone should have at least one special day for themselves. :cuteblob:
Thank you so much for posting here and around the rest of MC, it is always nice to see! Though It is no worries if you are busy, just wish you the best!!!

Completely agree with your sentiment! After this past year and half, I really wanted to try my best to wish everyone a happy birthday, especially after some of us might have missed a chance to celebrate a birthday or two with our friends and family in-person. It sounds cheesy, but I hope folks know they can still take a day (or seven :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye: ) to treat themselves.

Last edited:

Kuroyume

Spokes for the Wheel of Torment
Oct 21, 2018
Happy birthday to both PossiblyPudding and Kuroyume!!!

Hope both of you have an amazing birthday weekend! May all your wishes come true!
Aww! Thank you all! :blobhug:

Before I start getting all mushy I first want to wish a happy birthday to the person I share Sept 25 with, happy birthday Kuroyume! I hope that it's a truly wonderful day for you! :partyblob2:
Im late, but nonetheless I'd like to thank you guys for the birthday wishes. And, a belated Happy Birthday to you PossiblyPudding. :steam_pigblanket: