Community Birthday Council - Level Up!

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
Happy birthday to both ganmo and actual_norwegian_guy!!!

I hope you are both having a swell birthday weekend, may all your birthday wishes come true! :partyblob2:

actual_norwegian_guy This came up as Adachi happy birthday and I thought you would appreciate it haha
thank you a lot for the wishes!

i'm also very sorry for replying very late; i have unironically gotten a total sum of 8 hours of sleep over the course of 3 days after playing smtv and i wish i was lying

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I hope both of you are having an awesome day and all your bithday wishes come true!!! :partyblob2:
I reserve the right to post again in this thread today, I'm in the middle of savoring all your messages after all :coffee-blob:
But I can honestly say that you all make this a better day than it has any right to be. This is a cozy day.

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Happy birthday to @kal1m3ro!!!!

Hope you are having a great start to the birthday week and may all your birthday wishes come true!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Li Kao

MomoVideo

ķ͕͕̍̅͋ḭ̼͂̕lļ͓̞̙̀͗͆̊ ͉͛m͕̲̮̆̒̐̍͢e ͠
Apr 5, 2021
Happy birthday to Gintaro, MomoVideo, and dude!!!!

I hope each and every one of you are having a great birthday week! May all of your birthday wishes come true!!!!
That's very nice, thank you very much :photoblobheart:
I'm stuck in isolation due to the contact with a person with a Covid, so no celebration this year ( Curiously I was in isolation around the same time last year too)

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Happy birthday to Alexandros, Arc, Accoun, and Doctor Ironic!!!!

There are a lot of birthdays today indeed... :thinking-blob:

Hmmm... :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

Hope each and every one of you enjoyed your birthday, which is definitely today unless it really is today in which case, happy birthday and even if it is was not, then happy birthday nevertheless :tightly-closed-eyes:

Hope all your wishes come true (or came true)!

Last edited:
  • Toucan
Reactions: Li Kao and Pommes