Community Birthday Council - Level Up!

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
oh shiiiiiit ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY blindrhythm, arts&crafts and Kuroyume!!! :partyblob: :partyblob2: πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‚

i sincerely hope you all have an INCREDIBLE one!!! :D
Haha! Darn you and your future knowledge of birthdays! :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

Thanks, lash! :cat-heart-blob:

Fighting a slight cold, but also got super lucky with a Newegg order today, picked 3-5 day shipping yet it's being delivered tomorrow! So I guess it evens out. :LOL:

Happy birthday to arts&crafts and Kuroyume too! :partyblob2: :highfiveblob:

Edit: And thank you too, Funktion! :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Not sure what voodoo you did to see it's my birthday (tomorrow). I'm guessing the Birthday link doesn't show me any birthdays because of time zones and it not being past midnight for me yet?
correct ;)

Anyhow, thanks. I removed my birthday everywhere else but forgot to do so here it seems!
good ... because now everyone can send you wishes! :D

and you're welcome

:wd_heart:

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
tfw you forgot you input a fake birth date on here....

It's ok my real one is still coming so thanks ahead of time :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Reactions: NarohDethan

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Not sure what voodoo you did to see it's my birthday (tomorrow). I'm guessing the Birthday link doesn't show me any birthdays because of time zones and it not being past midnight for me yet?

Anyhow, thanks. I removed my birthday everywhere else but forgot to do so here it seems!
You cant escape our love :blobeyes:
Happy birthday!