Deals Deals, Sales, Bundles... Regret!

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness -85%, £24.99 to £3.74 for me.

Go-Go Nippon is £6.99 on the widget but £0.00 on the webpage.

tetel

MetaMember
Jan 7, 2020

Somewhat rare 3DS sale: Radiant Historia, SMT IV: Apocalypse, SMT: Strange Journey Redux, Etrian Odyssey V are all 80% off. Etrian Odyssey Nexus 70% off.

Probably Europe only (?).

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
I just wish there were more high-effort H-games with standard genres.

Jav

Question everything, learn nothing
Sep 17, 2019
Are any of those actual games or are they all VN? The whole anime girl with big boobs doesn't appeal to me, so my initial reaction is "a lot of anime/hentai-looking stuff, avoid'
If I recall correctly, Sakura Dungeon has actual gameplay as in some kind of dungeon crawler but with anime girls.

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com

I'm posting another deal for Runner3. But on Humble you also have Choice discount if you are a subscriber and a big bonus is that you get both soundtracks. I bought it myself and got everything

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
So Microsoft is doing a "sale" (I guess) on the Windows Store - and look at those original prices...surely those are a joke, right?

not even gonna link the sale, its all garbage ;) but if you are inclined, its under the "Deals" tab in the Windows Store.

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
There's a few decent deals on FMV games at the moment:

This is pretty good, It's native Russian so dubbed in English but the production values are impressive. A single run is about 45 minutes but it's designed to be played multiple times with multiple endings to understand the entire story.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

Deleted member 113

This is pretty good, It's native Russian so dubbed in English but the production values are impressive. A single run is about 45 minutes but it's designed to be played multiple times with multiple endings to understand the entire story.
Yeah, I played it a couple of times when it launched. :)
I experienced a few bugs on my repeat runs, but I assume these problems were taken care of, especially with the recent update, that improves video playback.

Deleted member 113

I know this thread is mostly about gaming deals, but allow me to post a music deal. :)
If anyone likes electronic music, and wants something to tie you over for a very long time, you should check out the following compilations, that are currently "pay-what-you-want" for 24 hours. The money reverts to charity (all of this label's releases do), and they include rare or unreleased music from artists like Plaid, Bibio, Autechre, 808 State, Future Sound of London, Milieu, µ-Ziq, Adamski, and many more. Any electronic genre you can think of, it's probably included.

Each compilation has an insane amount of quality music, and an insane amount of hours of content (the first volume has 123 tracks, the second 254, and the third a ridiculous 417 tracks, with many tracks on these compilations passing the 10 minute mark).

I can't recommend them enough. They were a steal at their asking price when I bought them, and as "pay-what-you-want", it's an insane deal.
Check the bandcamp website, see the tracklists, and sample a few tracks. There's some great stuff in there.
The compilations are called Touched, Touched Two, and Touched 3:

Here's a video for one of the tracks from the 3rd compilation:

Deleted member 113

Thanks for the heads-up.

Any of those mixes focus on D&B?
There's some drum and bass in there, although I can't tell you exactly in which compilations (there's so many tracks, one gets lost :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:; really, we're talking about dozens and dozens of hours, it ends up being overwhelming).

From memory, touched two and three are the better compilations. I remember preferring touched two in terms of quality (there's really some great stuff in there, really great stuff; I bought some albums after hearing some of the artists, and the tracks by "heavyweights" like Plaid, 808 State, and more, are top notch; even Orbital has a live track in there), but touched three has so many music, you're bound to find something of your liking.

But, most tracks are downtempo, ambient, or techno, drum and bass tracks are a small portion of it.

As a curiosity, I'll link you to a review of touched two from someone who "complains" that, if there's anything negative with it, is that there's not enough drum and bass. ;)

Reactions: lashman

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
I know this thread is mostly about gaming deals, but allow me to post a music deal. :)
If anyone likes electronic music, and wants something to tie you over for a very long time, you should check out the following compilations, that are currently "pay-what-you-want" for 24 hours. The money reverts to charity (all of this label's releases do), and they include rare or unreleased music from artists like Plaid, Bibio, Autechre, 808 State, Future Sound of London, Milieu, µ-Ziq, Adamski, and many more. Any electronic genre you can think of, it's probably included.

Each compilation has an insane amount of quality music, and an insane amount of hours of content (the first volume has 123 tracks, the second 254, and the third a ridiculous 417 tracks, with many tracks on these compilations passing the 10 minute mark).

I can't recommend them enough. They were a steal at their asking price when I bought them, and as "pay-what-you-want", it's an insane deal.
Check the bandcamp website, see the tracklists, and sample a few tracks. There's some great stuff in there.
The compilations are called Touched, Touched Two, and Touched 3:
Thanks for the heads up. Big fan of FSOL - fav album is Lifeforms. So I like the songs in these collections that have that sound.

Reactions: Deleted member 113