Deals Deals, Sales, Bundles... Regret!

Deleted member 113

Reactions: lashman

TheVectronic

The Wondering Scribe
Oct 31, 2018
Puerto Rico
Humble Bundle's doing a PS4 Indie Bundle with a varied selection of titles for anyone interested.

$1 Tier or more
  • InnerSpace
  • Bard's Tale
  • Grim Fandango Remastered

$9.26 Tier or more
  • Layers of Fear
  • Wasteland 2: Director's Cut (Standard Edition)
  • The Talos Principle
  • Broken Age

$15 Tier or More
  • Killing Floor 2
  • Shadow Warrior

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.

Deleted member 113

Another great Fanatical Bundle. The Undercover Bundle (€3.19) includes:
-The Invisible Hours
-The Sexy Brutale
-Beholder
-The Last Door - Collector's Edition
-The Last Door: Season 2 - Collector's Edition
-The Cognition - An Erica Reed Thriller Game of the Year Edition (game + OST Volume 1)
-Bohemian Killing
-Alicia Griffith – Lakeside Murder
-Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora
-The Detail: Season One

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/undercover-bundle

Krakn3dfx

Sean Murray Apologist
Dec 17, 2018
Denver-ish, CO
Can someone please confirm or deny that one of the games in this bundle, Please Bang My Wife, is a touching drama about a man who doesn't have a door bell at his home, the house is on fire, and so he desperately keeps banging on the door, hoping his wife will listen, and escape the flames?

The Sashiharas, Yasushi and Mariko, are newlyweds, When their marriage begins to stagnate, he suspects she's having sexy with someone else.
Yes, I can confirm that's exactly the plot.

nofuckinidea

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Bought Yakuza 0 but didn't got a key...Transaction pending. I'm sure I've triggered PayPal because the purchase details say "Yakuza Zero":face-with-rolling-eyes:

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
This is D2D's automated response

Dear Customer,

We understand that you are having trouble activating your legacy purchases from D2D (IGN) and GameFly and apologize for the service disruption due to the business transition of our solution partners.

Please be assured that we are currently working as quickly as possible to get the activation servers available to you and will inform you when your games can be activated again.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Weird how the deal is still online. Guess they went into weekend before noticing :p
Got the same automated response as above when creating a support ticket btw, I don't expect anything happening before Monday tbh.

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
D2D answered
Hello r/GameDeals and r/GameDealsMeta. Thank you for the posts on this. We apologize for the technical glitch today which resulted in erroneous pricing and key delivery. We are working to correct these issues. We are looking into issuing refunds for all glitched purchases from our Sega promotion. Please stay tuned for more updates. We've also confirmed that only Sega titles are affected.

Thanks again for your patience. We are working hard to make this right.

The team at Direct2Drive