Deals Deals, Sales, Bundles... Regret!

FunktionJCB

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Oct 10, 2018
Fanatical is doing mystery box again. Should I gamble?
Well, I bought two more bundles (since I previously had some luck with my last mystery bundles from Fanatical), and... it wasn't really worth it.
I think the variety and selection of games is even worse than the previous round.

I got a lot of Warner Games titles (2 copies of Middleearth Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition, Injustice, Mortal Kombat, ...), and not much else.
I believe I own all 20 games I got from the 2 bundles. :(

Edit: I'm missing one: Bouncy Bob :oops:

Deques

Nope Nope
Oct 19, 2018
The North
www.seikens.com
Well, I bought two more bundles (since I previously had some luck with my last mystery bundles from Fanatical), and... it wasn't really worth it.
I think the variety and selection of games is even worse than the previous round.

I got a lot of Warner Games titles (2 copies of Middleearth Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition, Injustice, Mortal Kombat, ...), and not much else.
I believe I own all 20 games I got from the 2 bundles. :(

Edit: I'm missing one: Bouncy Bob :oops:
Looks like you are right. Here is a list of possible games, currently compiling
[Fanatical] Winter Mystery Bundle [Relaunched, new drops]

Tizoc

Vile Enabler
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
OK, any decent bundles on Steam sales?
I already have Valve Complete and Eidos Anthology.
That's difficult to discern, your best bet is to look up whatever game is in your wishlist you think could be part of a bundle and check :S
Post automatically merged:

Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition for 5,60€ as Voidu seems to have included this in the Christmas sale. Don't forget to use the wintermadness code :p
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
I'd get it but I am subbed to monthly :V

Last edited:

FunktionJCB

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Oct 10, 2018

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
OK.

Games that rarely go on sale , but are on sale right now?
I've found Grandia II hardly ever goes on sale, and so I was wondering what all games are like that.

Last edited: