Deals Deals, Sales, Bundles... Regret!

Schnitzelfee

Token German
Sep 6, 2018
Outer Space
So, lets get a all purpose deal thread going...

This new Fanatical bundle is pretty nice...

Tier 0 - Free game
SPACECOM

Tier 1 - Pay $1 - including product above:
Styx: Master of Shadows
Soulblight
The Mooseman
Carmageddon: Max Damage

Tier 2 - Pay $4.99 - including products above:
Day of Infamy
Mordheim: City of the Damned
Savage Lands
The Sexy Brutale
Tropico 5
Sky Break
Super Cloudbuilt
Tower 57

Tier 3 - Pay $6.99 - including products above:
Medieval Kingdom Wars
Bombshell
Songbringer
The Lion's Song Season Pass
The Painscreek Killings

Fanatical Slayer Bundle

FeedMeAStrayCat

When you see me again, it won't be me.
Sep 19, 2018
Pennsylvania
Even though I'm very low on funds, I'll be checking this thread. As I'm always checking on deals, even when I can't afford it lol

That is quite the solid bundle! I want the last three games in that image the most, but I'm not dropping $8 for them at this moment in my life. :p

Alcoholikaust

The Drunk Cat
Sep 20, 2018
Dirty Jersey

Alcoholikaust

The Drunk Cat
Sep 20, 2018
Dirty Jersey
iBUYPOWER Desktop: i7-8700K, 16GB RAM, GTX 2080 8GB, 240GB SSD $1684 + Free Shipping

iBUYPOWER has their iBUYPOWER Case Builder Steel Gaming Desktop on sale for $1,684 when you apply coupon code 100OFF in your cart. Shipping is free.

Includes:
  • Aerocool Cylon RGB Gaming Case
  • Intel Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz 6-Core/12-Thread Processor
  • Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooler
  • 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4 3000 MHz Ram
  • MSI Z370-A PRO Motherboard
  • Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
  • Gamidas Astrape P1 RGB 750W 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular Power Supply
  • 240GB WD Green SSD + 2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive
  • Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
    • iBUYPOWER 3200 DPI RGB Gaming Mouse
    • iBUYPOWER Gaming Mouse Pad
    • iBUYPOWER Standard Gaming Keyboard
  • 3 Year Standard Warranty + 1 Year Return Ground Shipping Coverage (US ONLY)
Im not one for prebuilt PC's but the amount of decent hardware included in this makes me take notice

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
As I'm abroad atm, I gotta pay in Euro instead of Dollars on GMG :S
Ah well $2.50ish can be covered up somehow else.

Reactions: lashman

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Aw man seems Voidu ran out of Capcom Beat'em-up Bundle keys. Hope they can restock soon since they had the cheapest price :S

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I have them all on my raspberry pi anyway.... Yeah I suck I know

But honestly, eh
I just want to support such proper (and legal) availability of such older games and titles like this. I mean, if tomorrow you told me there'd be a collection of Wonderswan Visual Novels releasing on Steam, hey consider me interested.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
same .... the more retro stuff anyone releases on steam - the better ... even if they're just straight-up roms

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Heck the benefit of them being simple roms? You can mod or hack them. So even that is a nice thing to have at least.

yeah, exactly! the way SEGA did it with their collection is actually perfect because you get the best of both worlds

Deleted member 113

Some nice deals today:

Fanatical's current "Star Deal" is Book of Demons, for €10.99, 45% off.
Fanatical

For those unfamiliar with the game, it's a very fun hack'n slash title, with a peculiar "paper cut-out" art style, and where weapons and equipment are replaced with... cards. It sounds like a mess, but it's actually a blast to play, and one of my favourite indie games from the last few years.
There's a demo available on Steam, for those who wish to try it out. Don't be discouraged by the "Early Access" label, the game is already playable from start to end.

---

Also on Fanatical, there's a brand new two-tier bundle, Origins Bundle, that on its highest tier (€5.19) includes the following 12 games:

-Rebel Galaxy
-Punch Club (Deluxe Edition)
-Grey Goo: Definitive Edition
-RiME
-River City Ransom Underground
-Remothered: Tormented Fathers
-Overfall
-Comedy Night
-STARWHAL
-Outpost Zero
-Gloom
-Shuyan Saga

Fanatical

---

Finally, on Gamersgate, they have a great deal on a Lucasarts pack that, for only €0.78, includes the following games:

-Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
-LOOM
-The Dig

LucasArts Adventure Pack

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 113

Never heard of Fanatical before, but holy crap their bundles are 100 times better than Humble Bundle. Damn.
They frequently have some great bundles, especially for indie, or retro games.
Unlike websites like Indiegala or Groupees, whose bundles usually have 1 or 2 good/decent games, and the rest is mostly asset flips or games devoid of interest, most of Fanatical's bundles have consistent quality between their titles.
Humble may get some more "heavyweights", but Fanatical gets a lot of those good quality middle-tier games, that are at least worth a look.

Their Anthology Fantasy Bundle is a steal for around €3, I paid several times that amount for most of the games included in this bundle.
Among others, it includes RPGs such as Two Worlds II: Game of the Year Edition, Demonicon, Drakenshang, Sudeki, Inquisitor, and Wizardry 6 & 7; action games such as Rune Classic, and Blood Knights; and Strategy games such as Heroes of Annihilated Empires, and Knights and Merchants.
It's an easy recommendation.
Fanatical

Their Anthology Awesome bundle, for the same price (around €3), is not a bad deal either, since it includes some quality games like Strife, Skulls of the Shogun, Lovely Planet, PixelJunk Shooter, System Shock 2, Crimsonland, and more. I paid full price for several of the included games, so for €3, it's a great deal.
Fanatical

A bit more expensive, but for around €5, that two-tier Origins Bundle is well worth the price, since you get games like Rebel Galaxy, RiME, Overfall, Remothered, and several more.
Fanatical

One of my favourites of their recent bundles was an great bundle with 21 retro games (actually 24, because one of the games had 3 bonus games included on Steam) for just €1. I would gladly pay that price for most of the included games, let alone for 21/24 games.
Fanatical

Smash

#1 Member
Oct 23, 2018
Agreed they are amazing. I was looking through some of those and I was blown away they got some solid titles there. Like you said, sure Humble Bundle gets some of the higher end titles, but skimming through this site it looks like consistent and solid titles for a really cheap price. Humble Bundle feels like a lot of the same bundles and doesn't feel the same since IGN bought them, or maybe it's all in my head...

Thank you for those recommendations! :love:

Deleted member 113

There's a new bundle on Fanatical, the Omen Bundle.

For €2,65, you get:

-Monstrum
-Betrayer
-Wick
-Lethe Episode One
-Claire
-35MM
-Survivalist
-Damned
-I Shall Remain
-DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition
-Silence of the Sleep

Fanatical

Deleted member 113

And now, the best kind of deal: a free game. ;)

Murderous Pursuits is free, if you add the game to your account until Monday:

EDIT: Since the link doesn't appear to be displaying correctly, search for Murderous Pursuits on Steam, and add it to your account to keep it.