Deals Deals, Sales, Bundles... Regret!

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Voidu has a Black Friday sale. Bunch of Bamco games that are probably cheapest prices with the 25% coupon
Voidu are weird: For some regions it'll show some titles, in others it won't.
Tekken 7 was showning up for me a few days ago, come this sale, they're nowhere to be seen.
What's the 25% discount code btw?

Reactions: lashman

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Voidu are weird: For some regions it'll show some titles, in others it won't.
Tekken 7 was showning up for me a few days ago, come this sale, they're nowhere to be seen.
What's the 25% discount code btw?
It's "Wintermadness"

I wish that they would put XCOM 2 Collection 70% off as they did last time, now it's only 60% off
:wd_happy:

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
It's "Wintermadness"

I wish that they would put XCOM 2 Collection 70% off as they did last time, now it's only 60% off
:wd_happy:
Ah that's only 20% off, still if I can get Tekken S2 for a good discount I'm golden. Tempted as I may be to get MK9, for completion's sake, I'd rather wait for it to pop up on Humble :v

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
https://www.indiegala.com/monday-motivation-62-games-bundle

The only thing I want in this bundle is The Westerner, but I can't justify buying the bundle for it as I don't care for most of the other games on there enough to even gift them :V
Just finished the standard difficulty of Hexologic, the bundle is probably worth it for that alone even if you don't get it through a group buy. Great puzzle game.

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Just finished the standard difficulty of Hexologic, the bundle is probably worth it for that alone even if you don't get it through a group buy. Great puzzle game.
Hexologic sold me on the bundle; I have nothing agianst puzzle games and welcome them buuuuuuuuuuuut I avoid them due to worry of getting stuck late into them :V

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Steam Link for $2.5 for those regions that still got it available. Here in Europe it's sold out

The link seems to be broken so here is unbroken link remove the space between "//" and "store"
https:// store.steampowered.com/app/353380/Steam_Link/

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Steam Link for $2.5 for those regions that still got it available. Here in Europe it's sold out

The link seems to be broken so here is unbroken link remove the space between "//" and "store"
it won't use embedding when you just insert a regular link ... you know - with the insert link button on the toolbar (or ctrl + k) :)

Steam Link

Deleted member 113

Fanatical has a new, pretty cool bundle:
Fanatical

This two tier bundle includes:

Tier 1:
-March of the Living
-Dungeon Rushers
-Shoppe Keep
-Four Sided Fantasy

Tier 2:
-Heart & Slash
-Dead Secret
-The Invisible Hours
-The Free Ones
-Rise of Insanity
-Hiveswap Act 1
-The Coma Recut
-Codex of Victory
-Sora

Deleted member 113

Wow, Voidu really deserves an award for worst thought out sale.
Instead of lowering the prices and make a big deal out of it like every website, they simply advertise a "use BLACKFRIDAY discount code to apply an extra discount" banner.
But, unless I'm missing it, both on their emails and their website they fail to mention that discount code gives an additional whooping 30% off!

With that discount code, they actually have some great deals on both discounted titles and pre-orders, but fail to advertise it properly. :oops:

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
So apparently that 2nd CDKeys link is JUST for the DLC. I wnet and asked for a refund and will wait for humble to put it in the monthly or somethin :V

Deleted member 113

I never used CDKeys, and I confess the idea of using a "grey area" website like them doesn't particularly appeal to me.

But, they are one of the few placed that have the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition (which is better than the current Legendary Edition, because it's missing a character DLC but it has two shader packs that otherwise would cost a bundle).

From these grey area deals, are they at least decent enough in terms of reliability? Has anyone had revoked keys from them?

thanks

Reactions: lashman and dummmyy

Deleted member 113

I bought it too... pretty crazy price for all that shit... key worked fine btw :D
Yeah, I bought it too.

One of the reasons I hadn't bought Injustice 2 is that the new Legendary Edition has all the character DLCs, but is missing the Shader packs, and in order for you to get them, you would have to buy the Ultimate Pack, which is €39.99, and has never been lower than €19.99 (so, more than the sale price of the Legendary Edition itself).
The Ultimate Edition, which was discontinued, is missing a character DLC (Darkseid), but has those Shader packs.
For €5, it was worth the risk. :)

Eriugam

Premium Title
Nov 6, 2018
United Kingdom
Just bought the AoE 2 HD expansions for under £4.0

You can buy the entire game and three expansions for just over £7.00

Save 80% on Age of Empires II HD + The Forgotten + The African Kingdoms + The Rise of the Rajas on Steam
Post automatically merged:

I never used CDKeys, and I confess the idea of using a "grey area" website like them doesn't particularly appeal to me.

But, they are one of the few placed that have the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition (which is better than the current Legendary Edition, because it's missing a character DLC but it has two shader packs that otherwise would cost a bundle).

From these grey area deals, are they at least decent enough in terms of reliability? Has anyone had revoked keys from them?

thanks
Aren't CDKeys a legitimate site? I've bought quite a few keys and had no problems whatsoever.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
It's sold out already. Oh well. It looks like a Minecraft clone game. No need for another clone :p
Now I have 30 days to decide whether I want to buy the bundle or not
it's not a bad game .... but yeah - definitely not a must-have

Reactions: Deku