Community Gaming Screenshots 2019

Dec 24, 2018
I discovered that apparently RE2 applies a strong sharpening filter on top of whatever AA method you use. But you can disable that sharpening and be comfortable using something like SMAA. Hair in motion will still look a bit iffy, but you're going to get the best quality of the textures if you dont use blur them in the first place.

For gameplay, I find that TAA + tinkering with adaptive sharpening from ReShade gives the best results.

And some more Planet Alpha

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2018
Some more from the Division 2 beta. I wanted to check out the dark zone before the beta was over. The DZ has this... foggy, piss filtery look to it. Just a heads up :p

Because the DZ tends to have other players that shoot at you, I tried to keep the resolution reasonable (5160x2160). I still had people kill me while I was trying to take some quick snaps.

So 4 of those were from the DZ. You can probably guess which ones.

Anteater

Someone please take me to AA
Sep 20, 2018
Anthem looks really good and the animations are better than I thought, especially for a Bioware game, too bad it doesn't look like the kind of game I could enjoy much these days, maybe for a few hours, I'll give it a try when it's cheap enough.

Some My Time In Portia: