|OT| Gaming ScreenShots 2020 -2021, Where Everything Look's Beautiful

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
He's gotten in the habit of following me on to islands now and there's that moment that goes through my mind of "Oh no little dude, why are you here?! With all of the explosions you hear and how often I magically appear back on the ship you have to know it's bad out here. I'm a magnet for those bomb skeletons!" :LOL:

Reactions: Milena and lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
He's gotten in the habit of following me on to islands now and there's that moment that goes through my mind of "Oh no little dude, why are you here?! With all of the explosions you hear and how often I magically appear back on the ship you have to know it's bad out here. I'm a magnet for those bomb skeletons!" :LOL:
haha, amazing :jj_lol:

• Love
Reactions: PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Those two are beautiful, well done :).

Is the first framed in a cinematic? Because it's quite something!
Thanks! And yeah, the first is from a cinamatic. I'm such a softie for father, daughter moments or stories so I had to take that screenshot during that scene. It was too perfect not to. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

For example it was the same with God Eater 3 of all games. A game that's not written all that well and some of the characters are pretty off putting, yet I absolutely adored the relationship between Phym and the player character. And as silly as it sounds it actually got me to tear up at times. :cuteblob:

Last edited:
Reactions: Swenhir and lashman