PSA I co-founded a company that does PC ports (among other things)

Xclash

MetaMember
Dec 13, 2018
Bit late to the news but wanted to say that this is incredible and I'll pledge my support for your future products.

Reactions: lashman

Anoregon

Dec 21, 2018
This is great and I wish you great success, but you have to only work on games I am personally interested in or you are a HACK FRAUD.

Maxi

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Congrats Durante! Hope all the best for your company,

Can't wait to see more of your ports out in the wild.

xist

Healing...
Nov 14, 2018
Congrats. Really hope that your hard work pays dividends.

Also, If you ever need to employ someone with no useful skills of any sort, then I'm your man. If Brexit makes me more attractive then sign me up!

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
After playing Demon's Souls Remastered on PS5, I'm going back to playing the Dark Souls games.

I played Dark Souls on...hell, I don't even remember. When they announced DLC, I stopped playing because I only like playing complete games. And then, I never went back to finish it.

By the time I look up, there's three Demon's Souls games plus Bloodborne, and then Souls-likes by design and/or difficulty.

Like Sekiro, which I've played and beaten on PC because it's 60 fps.

So, I'm looking at my games collection and I want to play DS: Prepare to Die edition. I remember the threads, "Don't play DS without that Durante fix!" And now I'm trying to hunt it down. In the process, I found out that he became so famous that he started his own company????

I found the link to this thread through a website talking about it. I had no idea. Congrats, man!

I didn't understand what prudis meant when he said the other day that Valve has done for indie gaming what Durante has done for Japanese games ported to PC, but I'm starting to put it all together.

So thanks for your service!

Now, gotta hunt down that dxfix. Lots and lots of broken links!

Paul

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2019
Would be nice if Durante could be in charge of porting the Sony games to PC, so things like Horizon launch could be avoided.