I wonder if anybody played more, I also played 2 of the top 10
- 1 ballot had all 5 games present in the top 10,
- 3 ballots included exactly 4 games from the top 10,
- 10 ballots included exactly 3 games from the top 10,
- 16 ballots included exactly 2 games from the top 10,
- 12 ballots included exactly 1 game from the top 10,
- 6 ballots did not include any game from the top 10.
Thank you for sharing the reason. I am glad it was not an oversight.Because I object to the cutting out of EA titles from other titles altogether. I'm very grateful Beat Saber was allowed on the list as EA, but when a game is being sold it should be fully rated by the community.
As for the separation of EA titles from the main category, I did not put much thought into it. I guess it is:
- to make sure a game would not appear in the top 10 of the main category for several years (potentially in a row), as the EA duration can be very long,
- to bring the focus on EA titles, as people can check the EA category to discover these games.
Regarding the second guess, there are workarounds, e.g. we could have extracted the results for the EA category from the main category.