Community MetaSteam | April 2021 - So NieR Yet So FAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Speaking of OlliOlli, Oxenfree 2 just got announced for Switch. I guess we'll see what happens for us

• Love
Reactions: PC-tan

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
Only issue so far is that it's very easy, especially the boss fights. Maybe Falcom assumed console players wouldn't be able to deal with actually difficult boss fights?
Wasn't there an actual hard mode release of the game called Ys V Expert?
This version isn't translated AFAIR.

• This!
Reactions: Li Kao

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Thanks, i'm not logging in to youtube just to see an age restricted konami trailer.

edit: nsfwyoutube worked, i assume it's the red pixels that makes it age restricted?

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
Most of the games from the Nintendo Showcase:

Also dont forget to check our New Releases thread.

Edit: lashman is too fast

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Visually it's nice, though not as cheesy as it should be. At least they got the zombie damage better than meh Overkill did. It's pointless without a lightgun. What does modern controls even mean in this context, smoother cursor movement when played with an analog stick like a poor player 2 used the d-pad back in the day? It needs to be PC with mouse support so it can work with the Sinden lightgun (and/or VR support). Original (arcade, not botched Saturn port) to compare.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cacher and dummmyy

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France

Published by Humble. :cho: Waiting for the Choice bundle in 2022.

A simple yet effective Waldo game.

Last edited:
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
PSO2 NGS closed beta is going to be windows 10 store only, since they're using the xbox insider hub to pick the participants (registrations in 1 week, April 21st, and beta is going to be in 1 month and last for one weekend, May 15th and May 16th).

Does Steam have any feature for devs to handle invitations for limited closed betas? If it doesn't, it's probably why they picked the win 10 store for the beta, maybe? (Ot just MS "encouraging" the exclusivity for the beta).

EDIT: Got my answer in the PSO2 topic for the question above, Steam Playtest.

Reactions: Cacher and Prodigy

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
madjoki Same here and i don't recall messing about with those sliders for years.

edit:
Definitely removed for people according to this thread: Reddit - GameDealsMeta - Humble Bundle Sliders Missing...
It does seem to be them acting on old grudges but i don't recall putting the Humble cut to 0 or lowering it for years.
Maybe i did though but it would have been 5+ years ago like you said and i would have been to give more to charity not to "Punish" Humble.
Quite petty really.

edit: Yeah, this seems to be coming from Humble's Servers. Seems like they set a grudge flag against you if in the past you set the sliders to something they didn't like and now they're filtering you out on the server end.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: lashman

Valdien

✵ Chaos! ✵
Mar 26, 2020
Toronto
Hmm, looks like the page is gone? Anyway, just watched the trailer and it looks cool. It has a parry system, so count me in. :p A bit bummed it's being marketed as an early access game first. I'm not into early access; I prefer to buy and play the full version instead.

Edit: Nvm, not currently available in my region.

• Sad
Reactions: lashman

Stevey

Gromlintroid
Dec 8, 2018
Did steam take away showing friends purchases on the activity feed again?

how the hell am i supposed to spout nonsense on my friends purchases!!!!
Works for me.

Unrelated, but now in game, using the overlay, I cant get friends list or chat to show up, anyone else had this problem?

Reactions: dummmyy
Status
Not open for further replies.