Community MetaSteam | December 2019 - Halo! Is It Me You're Looking For?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Just done with written school exam in English Britiah literature. I wrote 17 pages by hand in 5.5 hours. We were not allowed to write more than 20 and we had max 6 hours. My right hand is hurting.
Nani the fuck.

Here I am needing 1 more hour in my IELTS exam in order to complete the writing part of it, and y'all telling me you have 6 hour writing exams?!?!

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
watching Beaglerush's Phoenix Point video. boy this game seems like a giant pile of garbage. you can't even rebind keys. I might've considered downloading it from gamepass whether it arrives but it seems like it's not worth the time.
It will be fine during the 2021 steam spring sale. Looking forward to it.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
It just sounds like PhoPo needed more time for polish and tightening up the graphics on level 3.
It'll be in a much better place when it actually launches as the core sounds solid to me.

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
watching Beaglerush's Phoenix Point video. boy this game seems like a giant pile of garbage. you can't even rebind keys. I might've considered downloading it from gamepass whether it arrives but it seems like it's not worth the time.
The savage ranting starts here.

Reactions: Kylac
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
Just done with written school exam in English Britiah literature. I wrote 17 pages by hand in 5.5 hours. We were not allowed to write more than 20 and we had max 6 hours. My right hand is hurting.
What is there to write so much about? Don't you run out of ideas after 3 paragraphs? I'm already lost typing this post...

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
What is there to write so much about? Don't you run out of ideas after 3 paragraphs? I'm already lost typing this post...
I have a good memory, ;P

When I look at a task, I have difficulties finding what to write and how to start, but when I start writing some words, the writing happens automatically from my memory that I don't even know I remembered. :p

Last edited:

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Weebs are a national security threat and should be taken seriously. Some have infiltrated this forum already.
They have even infiltrated the german government can you believe it :h02smug:

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
yup , the worst of them are the weebs in denial like @lashman or @ramoisdead
:disapproval-blob:

Yeah so i spent my £3 and bought Life is Anime, it'd better be good @lashman or i'll be coming at ya for my Coffee money back!
it is ... but 2 is sooooooooo much better!

Once you play it you'll be full of regret. Regret that you haven't played it sooner. It's that good.
yup

They have even infiltrated the german government can you believe it
whelp ... time to finally nuke Germany

Reactions: xinek

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
I bought RDR2. 100GB!

Does anyone know if I started downloading it before the release time ie preload and it will finish downloading post the release time will it need to unpack or will i be able to crack on?

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
I think the latter so I chose to wait for it to be fully released before downloading as 115GB will take ages to unpack afterward.

Reactions: lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

The Steam Client Beta has been updated with the following changes:

General
  • Fix URL bar displaying on HTTPS pages when ‘Display Steam URL’ setting is disabled. Steam URL bar will now respect the setting unless on a page with a security issue in which case it will always show to display the error.
  • Fix steamwebhelper crash causes when requests are unexpectedly canceled

Library
  • Allow creating shelves for shared libraries
  • Disable screenshot slideshow in app hovers if Low Bandwidth or Low Performance mode is enabled
  • Fix some cases where mismatched header images were cached for some games
  • Fix duplicated game activity items from sometimes appearing

Remote Play Together
  • Hosting on Windows and Linux automatically starts a Steam Voice chat with invited players when available. Invited Friends can optionally join and accept the voice chat in a single click.
  • Players in the session are visible to all players for adjusting Steam Voice Chat mic volumes.
  • All players’ status is now updated to show that they are playing the game together in the Friends List.
  • Fixed host not being able to adjust the last player's input settings in some cases.
  • More players fit in the vertical scrolling area.
  • When a Remote Play Together session is already running, trying to invite a different friend to a different game allows the host to easily end the existing stream.
  • Game volume and fullscreen/windowed preferences are remembered across sessions for the client.

Linux
  • Update steam runtime and container runtime (0.20191119.3): improved graphics drivers diagnostics
  • Implement a workaround for filesystems with failing 32 bit statfs64 calls (free disk space checks)

Jav

Question everything, learn nothing
Sep 17, 2019
Ok so Life is Strange 2 has a nice discount on Steam but I'm kinda waiting for the winter sale, what are the chances that the game will still have the same discount for Christmas?

Reactions: lashman

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I really hope Control will be part of PC game pass regarding the news that Phil has said that Control will be on game pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.