Community MetaSteam | December 2019 - Halo! Is It Me You're Looking For?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Yup, it happened. I couldn't correct my bank account soon enough for our bank overlord taste (I did, they just treat checks slowly, it seems). I'm now, once again, unable to emit check. Yeah, happy December, too.
I'm very aware of the downward social mobility effect these days. Reminded about it daily.
I'm tired.

Sorry, needed to ramble a little.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
And to expands just a little on financial woes, I promise I have no follow up post in mind :
I just made a resupply run two days ago. It's Christmas time for supermarkets, chocolates are here, toys, etc. Business as usual. And then I see a big spotlight stand filled with... pasta.

You won't convince me something is not slowly rotting. Hey, it's Christmas plebs, buy pasta ! :suicide-blob:

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
I didn't plan to go there, but hey. I've got a complicated relationship with pasta. As the son of a loving father whose parents where Italians, I ate pasta, every 2-3 days. Succulent pasta.
Then I lost my father.

Now he taught me how he cooked it, but between me being generally very critical toward myself and this loss that 4 years in is still eating myself, I don't like pasta that much.

Ok, I think that's it for the sad posts, I can talk about video games too, sometimes.

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
I didn't plan to go there, but hey. I've got a complicated relationship with pasta. As the son of a loving father whose parents where Italians, I ate pasta, every 2-3 days. Succulent pasta.
Then I lost my father.

Now he taught me how he cooked it, but between me being generally very critical toward myself and this loss that 4 years in is still eating myself, I don't like pasta that much.

Ok, I think that's it for the sad posts, I can talk about video games too, sometimes.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Then I lost my father.

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
I got a Book of Demons 60% off coupon, and I don't have any interest on it. Does anyone here wants it?

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Valve gave some love to Keigh, so it won't be that bad. Just call it the "Death Stranding" Awards, featuring "Death Stranding", Kojima, and Kojima's best friend.
i fully expect that entire thing to be sponsored by Tim yet again ... and have an egs sizzle reel - like they did last year

and volvo will be streaming all of it again on steam :p

also Kojima, yes

Reactions: MJunioR

MonthOLDpickle

我會打敗你!!
Oct 31, 2018
Taiwan
SO...what exactly happened with Rune II within the last day? I know what a horrible launch it was. Google isn't bringing anything up and the poster that mentions it doesn't even say what it is lol

The suspense is killing me.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Eh, sorry I didn't plan to OT further but this is becoming laughable. The check I sent to correct my balance just cleared. It is now listed just after the rejected payment that forbid me to make checks.
I think I just divided by zero. The call to the bank will be fun this afternoon.

SO...what exactly happened with Rune II within the last day? I know what a horrible launch it was. Google isn't bringing anything up and the poster that mentions it doesn't even say what it is lol

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com

This happened recently

From my understanding, Human Head Studios refuses to release the source code to the publisher of the game

Reactions: derExperte

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Well, although I already bought MCC when they put the pre-orders up, I started with my monthly purchases, so far my December acquisitions:

I'm sticking to my buy list pretty well, so expect the few left to be bought too:

I'm just glad I'm not the only person who keeps spreadsheets of this stuff 😂

Reactions: Mor and lashman

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
i fully expect that entire thing to be sponsored by Tim yet again ... and have an egs sizzle reel - like they did last year

and volvo will be streaming all of it again on steam :p

also Kojima, yes
Valve to counter egs sizzle reel with HL Alyx gameplay video that is twice as long while also explaining how the implementations of vr are used with the game.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Valve to counter egs sizzle reel with HL Alyx gameplay video that is twice as long while also explaining how the implementations of vr are used with the game.
i wish!

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
I hope you don't mind FunktionJCB, you'll get a free bump from me
I'm jumping on your boat, but I'm looking for Invisible Inc from the Jingle bundle

I posted about it on the BTS thread, but got no luck there
I haven't decided if I'm going to buy the bundle yet, too many repeats so far. Vermintide will be next up I bet. But if I do, I'll keep it aside for you.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
today is the day, the first EGS exclusive comes to Steam (RDR2 today, Hide and Seek + Hades in 4 days, Ashen in 3) and also want to remind you that spreadsheet still exists and I keep updating it for fun weekly, so if you are interested, please, check it out as much as you want :cat-heart-blob:

And while I don't want this thread to turn into an EGS debate, here's the "before and after" versions of this spreadsheet since December last year until now. (as it will be soon the first anniversary)

December 2018

December 2019

I think I improved it in a lot of ways and I really hope this spreadsheet has been useful for all of you at some point during this year. I really appreciate all the feedback I have received from you during this 365 days.

Last edited:

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Thanks for the awesome work, Mor.

I couldn't possibly remember all the companies and games I need to avoid for a while without your sheet :thumbsupblob:
:cat-heart-blob: :cat-heart-blob: :cat-heart-blob:

Glad it has been helpful for you.

Reactions: Milena

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Just done with written school exam in English Britiah literature. I wrote 17 pages by hand in 5.5 hours. We were not allowed to write more than 20 and we had max 6 hours. My right hand is hurting.

Status
Not open for further replies.