Community MetaSteam | December 2019 - Halo! Is It Me You're Looking For?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoes

"My destiny is to continue fighting"
Oct 31, 2018
Castelló, Spain
SteamDB has updated their database with all the discounts

GG.deals is updating it right now so you can start checkig those discounts before the store comes back to life :D

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Didn't get coins for my Yakuza purchase, was too fast I guess.

And yet again no discount for the Devil May Cry HD Collection.

Sad that Valve didn't give anyone at least one rebate voucher.

Quests have disappeared. I think it was bugged and I could see all the quests, including voice chat.
Yes, that's why some didn't work.

Reactions: Wok

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
Steam craps the bed once again, EGS reigns supreme with perfect uptime (PCGamer)
No need to add (PCGamer) in the end, after all this will be the PC gaming community universal opinion once both sales end. EGS won. In the end the cupons and how they were made available for users decided which storefront was the better one.

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Is it me or are the item prices too damn high?

Note: Pre-purchase items are not eligible for The Steam Awards - 2019 Trading Card rewards.
Crap.

Last edited:

Futaleufu

Laughing Chojin
Mar 14, 2019
Somehow I managed to buy The Apogee Throwback at 90% discount. At least the checkout is working.

3DMark11 is at 90% discount

Reactions: Stevey

skLaFarebear

MetaMember
Dec 4, 2019
No need to add (PCGamer) in the end, after all this will be the PC gaming community universal opinion once both sales end. EGS won. In the end the cupons and how they were made available for users decided which storefront was the better one.
Looks like I'm picking up Baldr Sky on EGS tomorrow. Sorry Valve, but you won't monopolize my wallet today.

Reactions: MJunioR

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
There's being pitifully desperate and there's being assholishly stingy. Tim's on one end, Valve on the other. This time at least, summer sale was great, this one is a tad shite.

I sent a bunch of friend invites over chat. Hope that's OK
You realize that most of the social quests are still locked? Better wait until the end of the sale.

Reactions: NarohDethan and Wok

inky

🤔
Apr 17, 2019
You realize that most of the social quests are still locked? Better wait until the end of the sale.
I know, but the join chat room is live and I got it already thanks to the chat above. Just wanted to have more Meta people in my friends list, that's all.

Thanks for the group chat btw.

Reactions: TioChuck
Status
Not open for further replies.