Community MetaSteam | December 2020 - Empire of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Really don't understand the logic of this release strategy. They could've released Y3-5 as they were ready throughout the year instead of dropping them all at once with Y6 less than 2 months later. The way they're doing it now, I'm not gonna be buying Yakuza 6 until I'm done with the other 3, and that's gonna take me more than 2 months lol.

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
Really don't understand the logic of this release strategy. They could've released Y3-5 as they were ready throughout the year instead of dropping them all at once with Y6 less than 2 months later. The way they're doing it now, I'm not gonna be buying Yakuza 6 until I'm done with the other 3, and that's gonna take me more than 2 months lol.
My bets are on Sony fuckery plus wanting to make sure it was ready for Xbox too.

Reactions: Alexandros

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Lol what is it with Bioware and announcing games before they even have a title? Didn't they do this with Dragon Age 4 a few years ago, too?

So excited for Mass Effect: Title TBD!

On a more serious note, I'm curious if it'll be a follow-up to Andromeda or if they'll pretend it never happened and do another soft reboot.

• Toucan
Reactions: LEANIJA

Valdien

✵ Chaos! ✵
Mar 26, 2020
Toronto
Lol what is it with Bioware and announcing games before they even have a title? Didn't they do this with Dragon Age 4 a few years ago, too?

So excited for Mass Effect: Title TBD!

On a more serious note, I'm curious if it'll be a follow-up to Andromeda or if they'll pretend it never happened and do another soft reboot.
It think it's a follow up of some sort. Wasn't that Liara at the end of the trailer?

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
It was all worth it for Yakuza!

I do hope Y6 runs a bit better than Kiwami 2. Has some weirdly irregular performance on my end.

Reactions: ezodagrom

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
Overall the show was ok. The highlight for me was the announce for the Y3-5 Remasters and Y6.

The whole Ark II segment with Vin Diesel was totally random.

I'm not the kind of person to pay much attention to the awards itself but at least it was cool watching Half Life: Alyx winning best VR game.

And to finish my thoughts, another show, another day without any Elden Ring news. :blobweary:

Was surprised Among Us won 2 awards. It is a big phenomenon but I wouldn't have thought it would translate into getting awarded at a big corporate show.
And the team seemed surprised by the awards!

Reactions: lashman
Status
Not open for further replies.