Community MetaSteam | December 2022 - The end of the year is coming, you better hurry with those games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fokkusu

Burn baby burn🔥🎵
Dec 9, 2018

Hello everyone!

New content has finally arrived.

You can play the free mini-campaign available through the Expansions menu. We hope you enjoy the new missions and find the new Jackhammer tool useful.

This expansion was created as a mod to help introduce players to Teardown’s powerful modding systems. If you haven't tried your hand at modding, now is a great time to start!

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Pleasantly surprised to see I have picked up a free gog copy of Unreal 1 at some point
Think I'll pick up Unreal 2 on gog too before that possibly disappears, unless somewhere is selling Steam keys?

Last edited:

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020

Valve wants a Steam Controller 2

“Yeah, we want to make it happen,” says Yang when I ask about a successor to the cult classic gamepad Valve discontinued in 2019. “It’s just a question of how and when.”

“I think it’s likely that we’ll explore that because it’s something we wanted as well. Right now, we’re focusing on the Deck, so it’s a little bit of the same thing as the microconsole question: it’s definitely something where we’d be excited to work with a third-party or explore ourselves,” he says.

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020

wonder why Embracer isn't publishing. Also weird to see Amazon publishing an AAA single-player story-driven game, given that nearly everything they've published to date (including cancelled projects) has been a multiplayer GaaS; I guess the one exception might be that Grand Tour game nobody remembers

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
theres also an Assassins Creed weekend sale + free weekend for AC Valhalla

plus, Valve has realised there's a football world cup going on and has a "soccer" celebration weekend .... but then they forgot to actually switch on the sales page ;) *

oh, and a S·E winter sale:

*edit, before I start a soccer/football discussion: i know, "soccer" is short for "association football" and is a very old word indeed and has its root in the need to distinguish it from other codes of football, like rugby football.

* edit 2: now the soccer sales page works

Last edited:

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Thats a good discounted price but even the most garbage shovel ware has basic steam features like achievements and steam cloud sync.
Ubisoft really dont care huh.
cloud saves and achievements are managed by uplay, and at least that works – but yeah, they could + should implement it via steam too.

• This!
Reactions: Stevey and lashman

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
Which probably also means off as far as it will ever go on Steam. Or does the 50% limit only apply to games S-E developed internally?
I am still waiting for FF12 to go below 29,99€ The base price also has never changed and costs more than FF15!

Reactions: lashman

Blu

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
TWEWY has been half off multiple times on EGS already so no surprise it finally dropped to that price on Steam.
Yeah the comment was initially for Valkyrie Elysium. I just edited in TWEWY when I saw it on the sale as well.

Reactions: Arsene

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
The discount is really nice on Immortal FEnyx.

Lasts until Jan 5th too which should give me enough time to finish up P5R so I can free up space for it on Deck.

Maybe Ubi will patch in cheevos by then. Also I realized I haven't even logged in my Ubi account this entire year. They really did fall off for me these last couple years. And I used to be on Uplay a lot too circa 2016-2019. As soon as they started making these long ass neverending AssCreed (and other grindy) games I bounced lol. I really do miss the traditional AssCreed and other smaller stuff they made. The sweetspot for their big games have always been 20-25hrs.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland

wonder why Embracer isn't publishing. Also weird to see Amazon publishing an AAA single-player story-driven game, given that nearly everything they've published to date (including cancelled projects) has been a multiplayer GaaS; I guess the one exception might be that Grand Tour game nobody remembers
It wouldn't surprise me even a little bit if this deal was struck before Embracer even got involved.
It smells more like something Square Enix would have done to offset the dev costs of their Western studios before they ended up straight up selling them, and Embracer is now honoring the deal.

Reactions: C-Dub
Status
Not open for further replies.