Community MetaSteam | December 2023 - Every game you ever wanted on Steam is coming in 2024, promise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
Cheers Mor for the new thread.

think it will be Rogue Trader for me this month. Maybe some bits in the sale later this month.

Vantr

Feb 15, 2021
Yay new thread!

Finally a somewhat slow month because Jan, Feb, March looks busy.

Maybe I should get back into VNs.

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
New fredd!
I have enough games... but Born Of Bread does seem really nice.

Eila

Jan 21, 2019
Tales of Zestiria
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Berseria

pack on Fanatical for 9,99€ is pretty nice, adding 5% discount code you can get them for 9,49€
Member when it was such a big deal when Zestiria released on steam? I remember purchasing that shit on release just out of hype and the Symphonia re-release, I never ended up playing it beyond like 1hr haha.
Berseria was good, though.

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
Member when it was such a big deal when Zestiria released on steam? I remember purchasing that shit on release just out of hype and the Symphonia re-release, I never ended up playing it beyond like 1hr haha.
Berseria was good, though.
I finished Graces, Xillia and xillia 2 but couldn't get into berseria and the following games, the changing battlemechanics for every game was too much..

Gamall Wednesday Ida

Just a loon, apparently.
Dec 4, 2020
France
www.youtube.com
just remember to always follow this one simple rule:

:blobnoanime:
Nah, the golden rule is "No Metacouncil".

• Here I learned of the "Skibidi Toilet Cinematic Universe". The less said about that, the better, really.
  • Here I learned that someday somebody woke up, thought to themselves "hey! I like old WW1 tanks! Girls are also cool! Let's make an entire series called 'Girls and Tanks' for no reason". And they got a budget to do it. And they actually did it.
  • Here I absentmindedly wishlisted an Overwhelmingly Positively rated game that turned out (as an email helpfully reminded me three weeks ago) to be a light-hearted adventure game about a brother and sister with an unusually intense relationship (the top review is "my sister gifted me this") and a taste for the kind of meat that tastes like pork but isn't. Also something about a satanic ritual. In defiance of the laws of comedy, the email didn't arrive at a moment when I was sharing my screen with an amphitheater full of students or a zoom meeting, but still, I was momentarily confused.
  • Here I was exposed to PADORU. Whatever that is. I'm still processing how I feel about that. It's too soon.

Half of those anomalies are Anime. The other half are not. The common element? Meta. The conclusion:

Delenda Meta!

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Humble has a pretty solid bundle. I'm considering the smaller tier.

Uplifting Adventures Bundle:

$14

Bear & Breakfast
Tinykin
Venba
Smushi Come Home
Mail Time

$20

Wylde Flowers
Passpartout 2: The Lost Artist

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Nah, the golden rule is "No Metacouncil".

• Here I learned of the "Skibidi Toilet Cinematic Universe". The less said about that, the better, really.
  • Here I learned that someday somebody woke up, thought to themselves "hey! I like old WW1 tanks! Girls are also cool! Let's make an entire series called 'Girls and Tanks' for no reason". And they got a budget to do it. And they actually did it.
  • Here I absentmindedly wishlisted an Overwhelmingly Positively rated game that turned out (as an email helpfully reminded me three weeks ago) to be a light-hearted adventure game about a brother and sister with an unusually intense relationship (the top review is "my sister gifted me this") and a taste for the kind of meat that tastes like pork but isn't. Also something about a satanic ritual. In defiance of the laws of comedy, the email didn't arrive at a moment when I was sharing my screen with an amphitheater full of students or a zoom meeting, but still, I was momentarily confused.
  • Here I was exposed to PADORU. Whatever that is. I'm still processing how I feel about that. It's too soon.

Half of those anomalies are Anime. The other half are not. The common element? Meta. The conclusion:

Delenda Meta!

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
It is finally here! After 7-ish years of development, The Black Parade is finally released. So, what awaits you in this campaign?
  • 10 huge, open-ended and meticulously crafted missions with varied themes packed with content.
  • A brand new protagonist thrown into a dark, intricately woven story of crime and conspiracies.
  • 4 new tools happily supplied by the undermarket, at a price.
  • Many tweaks to the AI to make the game a bit more challenging but still fair.
  • A brand new "banter" system where AIs greet each other during their rounds and nightly life.
  • 28 voiced characters totaling roughly 1,800 new lines of dialogue.
  • 30 minutes of gorgeous hand-drawn briefings and cutscenes.
  • Brand new AI motions making the denizens of The City look more alive.
  • Full English subtitles.

Last edited:
OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Panzer Dragoon?
Supposedly an Umazuma Eleven game is coming to Steam from Level5 in the future
The last one seems to be, yeah, Victory Road.

Makes me wonder if they will also release Decapolice on Steam, cause' I assume Fantasy Life and Layton are exclusive for whatever reason, I'm also curious to see if the potential Yokai reboot will release everywhere or just console?

Source:

Last edited:
Reactions: PC-tan

Rin

Indie games
Nov 25, 2022
Norway
My new laptop (Lenovo LOQ 15APH8 :: Ryzen 7 \ RTX 4060 \ 16 gb ram) is all setup and seems to be working smoothly.
No more dongles since it actually have ports including gigabit ethernet.
It has a dedicated ai chip you can enable for auto overclocking when playing really demanding games. :thinking-face:
The overal build quality seems much better then my Acer predator laptop and the Lenovo vantage app seems actual usefull unlike the crapware Acer provided.
Anyways seems like a nice laptop. :drinking-blob:

Status
Not open for further replies.