Community MetaSteam | February 2020 - Marching Towards Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron D.

MetaMember
Jul 10, 2019
So I've been getting back into RimWorld (heart) thanks to the 1.1 / Royalty DLC update.

Man it feels good to be home*. This thing really is All Time Top 5 status.

But man, I legit need to work on early-game pacing. Thing is, knowing an optimal base layout really can work against you at the start when you're low on manpower and resources. It's like I've got the blueprint all set in my head for a sustainable setup for a dozen people.

I get impatient and start laying out the buildings, furniture, power, farming grids, etc. before I even unpause the game. Then I wonder why 3 people can't get the job done in 24/48 hours and further question why everyone is so cranky from having to sleep out in the open at night.

I need to slow it all down and start smaller.

* crazy how the sound design in particular feels like a warm blanket. That killer OST and even the menu sound effects ( the "plink" of clicking buttons/tabs, etc.)

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
If you don't want this month's Humble Choice, it's time to pause your subscription. I think the auto-renew is set for tomorrow.

(I deleted the last post because I didn't know if I was right or not)

Reactions: BlackRainbowFT

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
My apologies if this was already posted:

This page

is unhealthy for my wishlist.
God damn it! 😂

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018

This seems to be Borderlands 3 appid.

Just got bunch of region locked keys, so it seems like third parties will switch to selling Steam keys unlike with Metro Exodus case.

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada

Just got bunch of region locked keys, so it seems like third parties will switch to selling Steam keys unlike with Metro Exodus case.
Damn the update history goes back as far as August 2015.

Reactions: lashman

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
And then Square Enix shadow drop FF7R randomly on Steam on the same day as PS4.
not gonna happen though

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018

Updating right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.