Community MetaSteam | February 2021 - We Don't Do Regional Pricing in This House

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZKenir

❀ Child of Raikou ❀
May 10, 2019
Yeah, that I understand. But there's no difference between global and my local top sellers. Is local top sellers not a thing anymore?

Nice, gotta make a thread shortly.
Local top seller is still a thing could be just a coincidence that they match, for me they are usually different

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
Im heavily considering refunding my copy of Bloodlines 2. Got no hope for it.
At least they won't accept new pre orders from the time being so you might as well hold on to your current pre order if you managed to get it for a decent price like Hektor did.

Source: Vampire: The Masquerade® - Bloodlines™ 2 - Bloodlines 2 Development Update - Steam News
Since we cannot at this time communicate a new release date, we've also decided to stop accepting pre-orders for the time being.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arsene

Gelf

Apr 22, 2019
Nintendo, the defender of High-priced games, the Punisher of Game devaluation

Nintendo's pricing makes me kinda glad I grew up as a Sega kid and didn't go on to gain much attachment to thier franchises since either. If I was a fan all my gaming spend would have to go on thier games and little else.

I'd pay for a PC Metroid Prime 4 though if you're reading this Nintendo.

Reactions: Kyougar

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
Nintendo's pricing makes me kinda glad I grew up as a Sega kid and didn't go on to gain much attachment to thier franchises since either. If I was a fan all my gaming spend would have to go on thier games and little else.

I'd pay for a PC Metroid Prime 4 though if you're reading this Nintendo.
I was also a Sega kid, with the master system 2. But abandoned consoles right after my first PC in 96/97 or so.

Never understood the Nintendo love myself. Couldn't care less about their 1st party franchises.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
After like 10-15 tries I finally beat the Lady Okasabe fight in Nioh 2.

What piece of shit boss fight this was. May as well be the worst boss fight in history of video games.

Also what a downfall for Bloodlines 2. They went from making that amazing Christmas theme trailer ----> long delay ----> Dev swap + another delay :negative-blob:

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Time to spend your Steam points, folks!

OH MY FUCKING GOD, I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!! YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :blobeyes::blobeyes::blobeyes:

What piece of shit boss fight this was. May as well be the worst boss fight in history of video games.

Also what a downfall for Bloodlines 2. They went from making that amazing Christmas theme trailer ----> long delay ----> Dev swap + another delay :negative-blob:
YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :dualbladesblob:

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Wingamestore allows you to choose rest of the world, Europe or Turkey on the cart page.

Last edited:
  • Eyes

fearthedawn

Apr 19, 2019

I love how they took the worst fight of the game and forgot to fix it for 120fps so you get extra bullet hell on top now. Can't really complain though, if i was a QA tester i would've "accidentally" skipped this one too...

Reactions: yuraya

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Time to spend your Steam points, folks!

It would be really cool if SEGA did animated avatars for the game and if it was the "bachi" ones.

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
____

But yeah it cool that Steam thinks it's worth it to promote the game
Well, it's all thanks to the people, banners are greenlighted based on projections, the bigger the projection, the more chances you have to be featured with a main page banner. In this case projection was most likely based on P4G performance.

• Eyes

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Im super conflicted wherever or not to get P5S now.

One side is that I really wanna support more Atlus on PC, but the other side feels that the price might be too high and that I won't play it anytime soon.

• Eyes

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
I love how they took the worst fight of the game and forgot to fix it for 120fps so you get extra bullet hell on top now. Can't really complain though, if i was a QA tester i would've "accidentally" skipped this one too...
The amount of dodging I had to do to survive the fight was ridiculous. I tried summoning for help too but it didn't work and the NPC help is peanuts too as the AI is so dumb with healing. I just kept pushing the attempts with burst counters and my cannon. I had just 1 rejuve talisman left but I pulled it off in the end.

Its disappointing they went with such a tedious and frustrating fight. The game went from having one of my all time favorite souls like fights (Shibata) to doing a 180 and having quite possibly the worst ever in Osakabe. Like wtf are you doing Team Ninja...:disapproval-blob:

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
Bringing old Gears games on PC was part of the plan when The Coalition were finishing Gears 5. But then something went wrong, Rod Fergusson left the studio, Coalition focused on Gears 5 updates, and since then I haven't heard about Gears PC ports since then. There were talks about making full remakes of Gears 1-3 (yeah, even despite the fact that they already released GoW 1 Ultimate Edition), but no clue if it went anywhere either. Fergusson is one of the rare people who are actually good at studio management stuff, he saved BioShock Infinite from development hell and produced 2 AAA Gears games for MS within relatively short time, without him I expect that it'll take some time before we hear anything new from Coalition except support stuff. And yeah, this is not even a DLC, but a new "Operation" (Battle Pass season for PvP/PvE modes) for Gears 5, so nothing to see here for those who don't care about Gears multiplayer.
Just as many suspected then, management is clueless and Microsoft are leaving money on the table.
Thanks for letting us know by the way. The Gears 2/3 PC dream is dead I guess....

Do you happen to have any updates on Sony PC ports ? Any whispers ? Is it even still happening at this point I wonder.
It's okay if you can't answer.

Reactions: Ge0force

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I see that Wingamestore also has P5S as "pre-order". I thought the game released hours ago?

Edit: says now "add to cart".

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

What about PlayStation games on PC? A whole slate of them is on the way starting with Days Gone this spring. And as for Sony’s publishing timetable for the year? Well, Covid has been up to no good again and booted Gran Turismo 7 back to 2022. Don’t worry, plans for the Uncharted movie and Last Of Us TV series are very much on track.
Queen told ya ;)

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
I feel incredibly stupid.

I'm so sorrry.

I want to apologize for EVERYONE.
Dude, don't be, it's just that you get very intense sometimes with this rumor talking and specially with Sony games, we know you love them but please, calm down and be patient :(

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Days Gone makes so much sense. Its UE so easy to port to PC.

It was one of those PS4 titles I had interest in but the Metacritic wasn't good for full price.

Gonna give it a try on PC for sure but ughh pls release b4 RE8 and ME Legendary.

This year on Steam is starting to look very expensive :anguished-face:

InquisitorAles

I know nothing
Oct 19, 2018
www.youtube.com
Just as many suspected then, management is clueless and Microsoft are leaving money on the table.
Thanks for letting us know by the way. The Gears 2/3 PC dream is dead I guess....

Do you happen to have any updates on Sony PC ports ? Any whispers ? Is it even still happening at this point I wonder.
It's okay if you can't answer.
Look above.

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
  • Toucan
Reactions: Angelo and lashman

Vantr

Feb 15, 2021

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
also - this is SUCH a Sony way to announce this ... an off-hand comment in some random interview
Indeed...I can see it now..

Sony rep: "Oh and btw <drops biscuit on the floor, bends down to grab it and eat it> We're also relea- <munches on biscuit> - dborne on PC"

Interviewer: "Oh, that is exciting news, do you have a release date for that?"

Sony rep: "<contines to munch, checks watch> --morrow"

its gonna happen. :p
:toucan:

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Indeed...I can see it now..

Sony rep: "Oh and btw <drops biscuit on the floor, bends down to grab it and eat it> We're also relea- <munches on biscuit> - dborne on PC"

Interviewer: "Oh, that is exciting news, do you have a release date for that?"

Sony rep: "<contines to munch, checks watch> --morrow"

its gonna happen. :p
you're not wrong

• Toucan
Reactions: LEANIJA

Xclash

MetaMember
Dec 13, 2018
Status