Community MetaSteam | February 2021 - We Don't Do Regional Pricing in This House

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
It would be real nice if Nintendo started releasing a bunch of their stuff on PC too.

Put an extra spicy premium tag on the games if you have to.

10 year old games for 60$...? How about 120$ for the PC versions...Come on Bowser you know you wanna.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Days Gone looks like a great title, it was dogpiled at first because it wasn't what people wanted and the main protagonist is a bit meh with a couple of dopey moments in cutscenes but i watched a ton of streamers start it and then realise it's a good, solid and fun game. Not my bag but i don't know of anyone who had a bad time with it once they actually played it. It was great fun for streamer chat too especially smaller streamers where we could make fun of their mistakes like triggering hordes early, crashing the bike while bragging about their skills etc.

Good times.

• This!
Reactions: dummmyy and lashman

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
Days Gone looks like a great title, it was dogpiled at first because it wasn't what people wanted and the main protagonist is a bit meh with a couple of dopey moments in cutscenes but i watched a ton of streamers start it and then realise it's a good, solid and fun game. Not my bag but i don't know of anyone who had a bad time with it once they actually played it. It was great fun for streamer chat too especially smaller streamers where we could make fun of their mistakes like triggering hordes early, crashing the bike while bragging about their skills etc.

Good times.
It looked extremely bland and derivative but solid. I'll take bland and derivative at the right price.

Last edited:
Reactions: yuraya and lashman

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020

Limbi Entertainment, whose past titles including Tropico 6, Memories of Mars, and the Heroes of Might & Magic franchise, will develop two brand new franchises for Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe.
Edit. I don't know much about Tropico 6 or Memories of Mars but I remembered Heroes of Might and Magic VII (made my Limbic) being the nail in the coffin for the franchise.

Reason: added context
Last edited:
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
They would announce Bnet version, also Activision is not adding games released on other stores to Bnet, at least they didn't so far.
guess we'll see then ... either way - it's not coming to steam

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Welp, caved in on P5S on Wingamestore, game activated and is in my library now.

I didn't expect myself to buy it on launch, but the game has gotten a lot of praise, I loved the original (P5) on PS4 and want to support more Atlus on PC.

However, Im not buying Royal unless it comes to PC.

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
I remember enjoying Might and Magic X also by Limbic a few years ago... oh, shit it was 2014... anyway, i'd love a Might and Magic XI but alas.
It seems that this type of dungeon crawler didn't quite manage to make the sort of comeback that cRPGs and turn-based strategy did. A shame, I quite enjoyed the genre back in the day.

Taborcarn

Battle Santa
Feb 28, 2019
I played Might and Magic X last year and enjoyed it a lot. Previously I've played parts of 4 and 6 when they were both new and but didn't come close to finish either. My copy of 4 had a corrupt floppy disk too so I wasn't able to progress past a certain point, the game would always crash when entering one of the dungeons.

I have all 9 entries on GoG, I really need to get around to playing them (except for number 9 maybe, now that I have seen it and know more about it).

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
I wonder what the threshold will be for Activision to see their games flop on BNet before they cave and put them on Steam.

I'm sure they understand Warzone was a success not because they left Steam..but because they finally changed COD into something new (BR) at the time. It would have been even bigger on Steam had they stayed.

I don't see Crash lasting longer than 3-6 months on Bnet.

I only hope the gap between Days Gone and Bloodborne/GoW won't be as long as Horizon--Days Gone
With Jim Ryan using the word slate I would guess at least 2 titles per year going forward. So Spring and Fall are guaranteed this year. God of War or Bloodborne has to happen in the fall :). Would be disappointing otherwise.

Reactions: LEANIJA and lashman

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I mean, Google can probably pay for Q Games' entire development on that game with what they would have spent to keep their own Stadia development running for a month.

Last edited:
Reactions: QFNS and lashman

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
With Jim Ryan using the word slate I would guess at least 2 titles per year going forward. So Spring and Fall are guaranteed this year. God of War or Bloodborne has to happen in the fall :). Would be disappointing otherwise.
He didn't exactly use the word "slate", it's from the editorial. But he made it clear that more games are coming to PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.