Community MetaSteam | January 2020 - Toss A Coin To Your Gaben

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
---

I could be wrong but when they have P-Bomb don't they mainly just play song from P3-P5 and they don't even play the P1 and P2 songs from the remakes?

Reactions: Tizoc

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
But it has a maskk
What mask?

The Persona thing really is just dumb. Why not just make it an expansion?

Or maybe ATLUS is just stuck in the past?

This is not the PS2 era anymore, hell even Capcom is not doing it. In the past you would get a Monster Hunter game and then an upgraded version. Iceborn is that, and even then it cost less than $60USD.

Then you have SE with Kingdom Hearts and their "final mixes" and that will likely just end up being DLC Instead of forcing you to buy a brand new game!!!

ATLUS is just "dumb", they are smart since they are milking people and they know that they will make money from it.

WTF is wrong with people. How can they be such company-licking idiots that they basically get an orgasm because of a fucking Logo. (PS5)
Show me a PC2 logo and I will bust a nut.

Also is that the final PS5 logo? Since I did hear it was just something that they looked up at the last minute? Sony panicking?

They should have just made it an expansion, the only reason that I can think of for it being "justified" if any, is if it's a "remake"/stuff done that heavily modified the code, so that it would be a big difference from the OG version (and there is also the PS3 version of the game, that would not get the DLC?)

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I'd like a Switch revision this year. My current (launch Switch) despite working well sounds like a jet engine when starting it up.

Reactions: NarohDethan

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018
Thanks Epic!

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
WTF is wrong with people. How can they be such company-licking idiots that they basically get an orgasm because of a fucking Logo. (PS5)
The simple answer is that there are a lot of seriously dumb motherfuckers out there who got absolutely nothing else going on in their lives. Add to that this console gen fizzling out faster than ever despite the midgen refreshs, no exciting PS4 exclusives in a very long time and only TLOU2 coming up, so what else are they gonna get excited about? Certainly not games others can play too. So if you're deathly bored a lame logo can be the most exciting thing happening all week. Take a second to feel sorry for them and then enjoy all the cool stuff coming out of CES.

Thanks Epic!

Speaking of the most exciting thing happening all week... :photoblobheart:

Last edited:

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
TLOU2 is the only upcoming PS exclusive with a confirmed date, Ghosts of Tsushima doesn't have anything else than "2020". Dreams is out in february (?), but was available in early access for a long time (I own it) so other than that, there isn't much new on the Playstation exclusivity front.

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Do not forget to vote. It has been quiet during the past day.

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com

I still can't decide!XD

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
Hey, last PC port from SEGA EU launched last month and it was Monkey Ball, more ports will come, that's for sure but I would not expect them until mid-February/early March

The options are:
-Fist of the North Star (high chances)
-Judgement (High chances)
-Yakuza 6 (High chances)
-Yakuza 3-5 pack (mid chances)
-Persona 5 Vanilla (mid chances)
-Vanillaware game (low chances)
-Sakura Wars confirmation (low chances now, maybe later with west release)

So yeah, patience :)
God I want that Yakuza of the North Star game more than anything else.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland

I still have games I need to play.

Reactions: Milena

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
I won't complaint about the people amazed at a mere logo reveal. As a Steam user and general Valve fan, I would be amazed as well to see a platform holder keep releasing things past the number 2.

Reactions: Sadrac and lashman

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Seriously, I was about to ask if there's a meme I'm not in on. Like, it's not even just a fucking logo. It's the same fucking logo but with a 5 at the end. I really need to figure out a way to stop reading Era entirely. The constant stupidity just irritates me at this point lol...

-----

In more pleasant news, my new GTX 1660 Super just got here! Really excited to put it through its paces. It's not a massive upgrade but the performance boost will be very welcome, especially in Monster Hunter World. Fired up Witcher 3 earlier just to refresh my memory of how it ran at launch and yeah, with everything maxed out it can't even hold 30 fps lol. It's gonna feel so good to have it run at a locked 60!

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Seriously, I was about to ask if there's a meme I'm not in on. Like, it's not even just a fucking logo. It's the same fucking logo but with a 5 at the end. I really need to figure out a way to stop reading Era entirely. The constant stupidity just irritates me at this point lol...

-----

In more pleasant news, my new GTX 1660 Super just got here! Really excited to put it through its paces. It's not a massive upgrade but the performance boost will be very welcome, especially in Monster Hunter World. Fired up Witcher 3 earlier just to refresh my memory of how it ran at launch and yeah, with everything maxed out it can't even hold 30 fps lol. It's gonna feel so good to have it run at a locked 60!
Forget 60.

Turn a few settings down like hairworkds and you can play it a high settings nearly locked 120+ fps @ 1080p with that card.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Forget 60.

Turn a few settings down like hairworkds and you can play it a high settings nearly locked 120+ fps @ 1080p with that card.
I'm sadly stuck on a prehistoric monitor, so there's no point going higher than 60fps unless you want screen tearing. I just got a second SSD dedicated to games a couple months ago, so now that I've upgraded the GPU a new monitor is the next logical step. I found a nice 1080p 144hz model by ASUS that supports g-sync and isn't too pricy, so I'll likely get that in a few months. My current one still works fine but it's so old that I'm worried it could die at any time now. I've also wanted a dual monitor setup for years, so I definitely want to upgrade before that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.