Community MetaSteam | January 2020 - Toss A Coin To Your Gaben

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018

Moreover, in the final part of the interview, Famitsu asked Hideo Kojima and Yoji Shinkawa about what kind of projects they would like to do next. They first mentioned they’d like to do a manga together. Shinkawa mentioned he likes being able to touch things directly, so an analog project like a manga would definitely be nice. He also joked that he has a harder time reading nowadays because of his eyesight getting worse.
Imagine the craziness of Kojima and the art of Shinkawa

🤤

Last edited:

Deleted member 113

I don't understand this: why does it bother anybody that these games exist on Steam? There are stupid pages on Google, stupid posts on social media, etc. Nobody is pestering Google, Facebook or Twitter to remove the spam, We have a search function, filters, recommendation tools, and so on to avoid the spam.
My only problem with them is that Steam limits the number of curators/developers/publishers you can block to just 100, and after blocking many of these teams that have been releasing this crap on Steam, I've now reached the limit, and I continue to see these titles on my "upcoming" list.

Hopefully, Valve will raise this number.

Reactions: RionaaM and lashman

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Jesus, I don't even understand how it can look so good while being so in depth while being indie while being next level minecraft redstone dust shit merged with space engineers merged with star citizen merged with eve online shit yet it also manages to look polished (even if it's a scripted trailer), what the hell?

Wildebeet

First Stage Hero
Dec 5, 2018
I'm mostly on Team WGAF when it comes to achievements, but I have to admit, I'm starting to like getting them in games just for the fact that you can see how many other people have gotten how far. So in a game where maybe finishing isn't a big deal on its own, but you see that only 10% of people have done as much as you have, that's kinda cool. Or seeing that only 70% of people even bothered to finish the first level? Makes me feel like a real first stage hero.

In my standalone GOGs I'm finding that I miss that Steam data.

Reactions: lashman

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
anyone else pissed off at twitters new layout?
And there is no automatic display on how many new tweets are coming in, anymore.

Reactions: 「Echo」
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Has any of the music from 3- San Andreas been put back in after Rockstar had to take them out or would i just need to put them in as my radio. Only games im interested in.
lol, no ... of course not

DeejayDoom

MetaMember
Nov 1, 2018
The Blue Reflection soundtrack continues to be killer.

The boss fights are great as well.
I just wish the regular combat would be half as interesting as those....
One or two shotting everything even on Hard is only fun for so long..
That's actually my favorite song of the game. The OST is incredible, i was amazed at the boss fights songs and how each one had one remix for every phase.

These are some other ones i love:

fokkusu

Burn baby burn🔥🎵
Dec 9, 2018
Has any of the music from 3- San Andreas been put back in after Rockstar had to take them out or would i just need to put them in as my radio. Only games im interested in.
I think there is a mod to bring those back.

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Steam Market can be so crappy at times. A buy order has been listed for months, and I want to sell an item at the listed price: the moment I list my item for sale, the buy order disappears... It happened a few times in the past, and it was weird, because nobody else sold the item at the same time. I thought it might be some bait by devs or bots. It is now clear to me that the information displayed by Valve can be misleading. I think the buy order is not cancelled as soon as the buyer does not have the funds, it is cancelled when a seller is ready and the transaction fails because the buyer does not have the funds. Or it is a cache issue. Any clue, madjoki? I cannot even enjoy my 5€ emoji, because I would rather list it for sale in hope that a wild buyer appears.

By the way, gem price is taking off:

Last edited:

eonden

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Anyone getting Dwarf Fortress on Steam when it's out? Im very interested in it despite the huge learning curve.

I will 100% buy it just to support the dev. The dev really needs (and DESERVES) the money and has worked for a long time on the game while only really asking for donations while making one of the best PC games of all time.

Last edited:

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
From the developers of

Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts - Final Mix -
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts II - Final Mix -
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days
Kingdom Hearts Coded
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
Kingdom Hearts I.5 HD Re:Mix
Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD Re:Mix
Kingdom Hearts II.8 Final Chapter Prologue
Kingdom Hearts 0.2 - Birth by Sleep - A Fragmentary Passage
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
Kingdom Hearts Union χ
Kingdom Hearts Back Cover χ
Kingdom Hearts III
Kingdom Hearts Integrum Masterpiece
Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind

Comes a new masterpiece

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road

The pre-sequel midquel prequel sequel to the secondary main villain mastermind back story arc

And i am legitimately excited

:H02horns:

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
Wow, I finally found it. This is the first game I remember playing (Commodore 64).

I'm not 100% sure if it was the first one I tried out but it was definitely the first game I put a significant amount of time into.
Man, this is such a blast from the past, so many vivid memories are triggered just by the sound effects...
Looking at the playthroughs of some of my C64 games on youtube, it's blowing my mind that most of them were about 10 minutes long. They were so hard that it actually took several hours (if you could even beat them at all) but in reality they were incredibly short.

Here's another one I played a lot and was probably the first game I ever beat:

These sounds are literally engraved into my brain, I would've been able to recognize every single one instantly.

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
From the developers of

Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts Coded
Kingdom Hearts Union χ
Kingdom Hearts III

Comes a new masterpiece

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road

The pre-sequel midquel prequel sequel to the secondary main villain mastermind back story arc

And no PC version in sight.

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
From the developers of

Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts Coded
Kingdom Hearts Union χ
Kingdom Hearts III

Comes a new masterpiece

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road

Lol, good thing I don't like this franchise, keeping up with it sounds like a real headache.

now we need the translations and PC ports
I'm close to finishing the second game, the Crossbell duology is really fantastic. Would be nice to get these but I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I think i'm going to have to contact Steam and Paypal support as it still errors out trying to send me the auth code.
It's good because i can't buy anything but it's not right as something has been broken and needs to be sorted out!

Reactions: TheTrain

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
It seems like PayPal are playing Silly Buggers with Steam as i managed to get a purchase through via the website after 2 days of failure but my phone still won't authenticate PayPal via Steam even though i can login to both no problem and i have changed no details for months. Assholes.

Reactions: Cordelia
Status
Not open for further replies.