Community MetaSteam | July 2019 - Racing Towards Empty Wallets

Status
Not open for further replies.

BO7AMMOOD

Lucas isn't sure what to do anymore
Apr 18, 2019
We found our cat, she is dead, she was probably struck by a car, most likely instant death, her head, yeah. It was a storm, raining and windy yesterday.

Im utterly devastated, been crying for 1 hour. She was 13 years. Beautiful, sweet, lovely cat. Crying as Im typing this.

Will miss her jumping on to my lap, will miss her standing by the window wanting to get in.

She lived like a queen. I loved her so much.

Sweet dreams, Sussi. I will miss you so much.
What would we give for any sort of chance to bring our loved ones back, but alas...

My most sincere condolences fantomena . I know it's probably not the thought that will most come to your mind right now, but always remember that because of you this sweet innocent animal was able to live a big part of her life in happiness and peace. RIP Sussi, you'll be missed🌹🌹🌹

ZKenir

❀ Child of Raikou ❀
May 10, 2019
That said, if I can ever get it to work, how are the controls for VN's with just a touchscreen?
The controls are very nice, the responsiveness is better than splashtop and the streaming quality as well.

The layout is fully configurable:
  • resize and move buttons
  • add and remove buttons
  • copy and paste layouts
  • disable the whole thing

You can decide what kind of mouse imput you want to have:
  • direct
  • trackpad
  • another option which I forgot because I never use
  • disable the whole thing

My major issue with other software was that I couldn't customize the buttopns layout as I wanted, also the inputs sometimes would give me issues with some games, none of this applies here.
It basically turns your device into a switch on steroids if you have something with a nice big screen (I'm using an ipad).

My only complaint is that I cannot seem to be able to have a skip button and a screenshot button like I did in splashtop, that one used to add small F12 and CTRL keys to the on screen keyboard, while Steam Link seems to be using the native Ipad keyboard without such keys, but outside of that it's good, I think I can probably get around the skip thing by using the gamepad buttons will have to check at some point.
(So don't expect screenshots of anything I'm playing on my Ipad 👀)

Reactions: 「Echo」

Aelphaeis Mangarae

MetaMember
Apr 21, 2019
I'm interested in playing a new game in the series.

Just don't make it open world, please.

they'll make it open world
I'm not so sure. It's not like a Prince of Persia game created by Mechner would have an Ubisoft AAA-tier budget. I think if he did make a new game in the series, he'd focus on the core elements of PoP at a lower budget, and that means levels instead of an open world.

From what I remember, the legal situation with Prince of Persia is kinda complicated because Ubisoft ended up buying a company that owned the rights to make PoP videogames but the actual rights for the series still belong to Mechner, which has translated into Ubisoft putting the series on ice because they're not fond of paying royalties when they fully own AC which is a substitute of sorts. This isn't just a speculative theory, either. The Ubisoft employee who leaked AC: Origins on 4chan back in 2016 confirmed it.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Watched the Jim video (bleugh), and I still don't think he (or anyone really) is going in on the rest of the enthusiast media that has willingly promoted this stuff, nor the people who work for these companies as willing accomplices.
oh, i agree ... he did spend a good bit of time on that Polygon article, though

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
VN fans, I've bought MUV-LUV trilogy but I've noticed that the resolution is fixed? On fullscreen it looks blurry. Did you guys play it windowed?
I only played Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited on my bedroom TV which is 1080p and I put Lumasharpen on it via ReShade so it doesn't look too egregious. IIrc it's a DX9 game, so you probably can play around with the WIP version of dgVoodoo2 to see if it can upscale the resolution.
I just bought a sack of gems. What have I become.
Did you buy it with real world money or GabenBucks via card proceeds?
That's a high praise coming from Avellone. I have the game (courtesy of 「Echo」 ), but not sure when I'm going to be able to play it.
:wd_time:

Last edited:

Kvik

Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
the sooner the better - it's seriously GREAT!
I will be participating in RPGEra's RPG Blitz for the next 3 months so I can't possibly add more games.
:wd_hot:

You know, we should make up a Curator group for Councillors so I can read everyone's recommendation in one place (anime or otherwise).

Aelphaeis Mangarae

MetaMember
Apr 21, 2019
Randy supports G2A tho, so I can conclude they are a top, trustworthy company.
For all his never ending list of faults (which only grows longer as details of Borderlands 3's development emerges), nobody has ever been able to prove that Pitchford was behind the G2A Bulletstorm deal. It's just something people pegged on him because he's unpopular and kind of a dick.

As soon as the issue was raised with him on Twitter, Pitchford claimed that any such deals with G2A was made by People Can Fly, and not Gearbox Publishing, which was run by Steve Gibson and some degree Pitchford but he is reportedly not heavily involved. Some accused him of trying to throw PCF under the bus, but that seems like a somewhat ungenerous interpretation of him essentially saying that PCF were new to the publishing business and still learning.

Steve Gibson immediately began consultation with Totalbiscuit, who had raised the complaint in the first place. This led to the following list of demands from Gearbox Publishing.
  • Before Bulletstorm Steam launch, G2A makes a public commitment to this: Within 30 days, G2A Shield (aka, customer fraud protection) is made free instead of a separate paid subscription service within terms offered by other major marketplaces. All customers who spend money deserve fraud protection from a storefront. To that end, all existing G2A Shield customers are notified by April 14th that fraud protection services are now free and they will no longer be charged for this.
  • Before Bulletstorm Steam launch, G2A makes a public commitment to this: Within 90 days, G2A will open up a web service or API to certified developers and publishers to search for and flag for immediate removal, keys that are fraudulent. This access will be free of charge and will not require payment by the content holders.
  • Before Bulletstorm Steam launch, G2A makes a public commitment to this: Within 60 days implement throttling for non-certified developers and publishers at the title, userid, and account payable levels for a fraud flagging process. This is to protect content providers from having large quantities of stolen goods flipped on G2A before they can be flagged.
  • Before Bulletstorm Steam launch, G2A makes a public commitment to this: Within 30 days, G2A restructures its payment system so that customers who wish to buy and sell legitimate keys are given a clear, simple fee-structure that is easy to understand and contains no hidden or obfuscated charges. Join the ranks of other major marketplaces.
These demands were predictably not met, and true to their word, Gearbox pulled out of the deal with G2A on release day. It is understandable that people peg Pitchford as a lying liar who lies. Dude is sketchy. Many involved with him over the years attest to that. He's also a terrible project manager in addition to being repeatedly dishones about stuff over the years.

However, this is a rare occasion where he does not appear to be guilty of anything. Pegging him as a G2A supporter is not fair because as soon as the issue was raised with him, he talked to the head of Gearbox publishing, and said head demanded G2A improve, and then cut all ties when G2A failed to improve.

inky

🤔
Apr 17, 2019
He talked to the head of publishing because of the public pressure. Said head of publishing only "demanded" G2A to improve because of the PR shitstorm the stupid deal caused in the first place. The demands, as you pointed out, were "predictably" not met because they didn't want them to be met because they realized the stupidity of getting into business with them. They were crafted to win PR points knowing they were never going to be met, just like Tim "demanded" Valve to lower their cut across the board for them to stop buying exclusives. Like, if you don't understand that I don't know what to tell you.

Pitchford was linked with the deal because his company made the deal. If he doesn't know what his company is doing on his watch, that's on him. If they don't know how to do due diligence on a partner before getting into bed with them, that's on him as well. The G2A bad PR didn't just come out of nowhere, this was known and was a widespread issue in the industry, indie and twitch circles for months before the deal happened. Trying to absolve himself of guilt by throwing someone else under the bus is not an isolated incident, it's a pattern of behaviour when it comes to him.

It's completely fair to jokingly paint him guilty by association, when that association is his company he founded and is CEO of and is run by him.

Last edited:

Aelphaeis Mangarae

MetaMember
Apr 21, 2019
He talked of the head of publishing because of the public pressure.
Pitchford delights in antagonizing people. I'm sceptical that "public pressure" drove his decision to take action immediately.
Said head of publishing only "demanded" G2A o improve because of the PR shitstorm the stupid deal caused in the first place. The demands, as you pointed out, were "predictably" not met because they didn't want them to be met because they realized the stupidity of getting into business with them.
Bear in mind these were essentially TotalBiscuit's demands being made on his behalf after Gibson consulted with him. Developers have been asking G2A to do this stuff for a long time. They still are, because it's not like G2A can be shut down. So the second best thing is pressuring them to improve, and a high profile company like Gearbox putting pressure on them was as good an opportunity as any. Get lemons, make lemonade.
Pitchford was linked with the deal because his company made the deal. If he doesn't know what his company is doing on his watch, that's on him.
The subsidiary of his company with its own management, mind.
If they don't know how to do due diligence on a partner before getting into bed with them, that's on him as well.
Pitchford doesn't run Gearbox Publishing. Gearbox Publishing is a subsidiary operated by Steve Gibson. For example, We Happy Few has nothing to do with Pitchford. Of course Pitchford cannot be totally unaware of what the publishing group is doing since he knows the people running the company and they repot to him, but Pitchford is a game developer/wannabe magician not a game publisher.

Bulletstorm Remastered was developed by People Can Fly and published by Gearbox Publishing. Pitchford claimed that after talking to Gibson at Gearbox Publishing, it turned out that PCF had initiated a deal with G2A, and Gearbox Publishing had gone along with it. His claim that was he was unaware of who G2A were, and was unaware of any deals made with them until he consulted with Gibson has not been contradicted by anyone. Nobody has any prior tweets from him talking about G2A. Nobody can disprove his claim, nor have they attempted to. At best they can criticize him for being too busy mismanaging Borderlands 3 to pay attention to gaming news and the publishing arm.

Pitchford is not a particularly popular figure, even within Gearbox (perhaps especially within Gearbox) and it would have been easy for someone to contradict his claims. Yet this never happened.
It's completely fair to jokingly paint him guilty by association, when that association is his company he founded and is CEO of and is run by him.
People don't "jokingly" paint him guilty. They genuinely believe Pitchford supported G2A. Be critical of Pitchford for things he actually did -- there's no shortage of ammunication. Otherwise you end up with Tomm Hulett scenarios where the guy who does the interviews gets all the hate instead of the people actually running things.

Aelphaeis Mangarae

MetaMember
Apr 21, 2019
For what it's worth, I really enjoyed Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice as well. Play it with some nice headphones if you have a pair.
This. The binaural audio implementation is excellent, and leveraged to great effect throughout the game but you completely lose its impact without ear/headphones. I was reminded of Corpse Party PSP, which was the first horror game I ever played built around the technique.

MonthOLDpickle

我會打敗你!!
Oct 31, 2018
Taiwan
Anybody play Rust? Randomly tried it and the stuff and mechanics they added are interesting. Though I still rather not play on rando servers..solo...

Reactions: lashman

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
oh hey ... JaseC is back!

welcome back, buddy ... we missed you!

:wd_heart:
Hello :)

Old?

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Reactions: PhaZZe and Deku
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I watched it last night and it was pretty disheartening: the testimonies were really hard to hear. It's a real shame that some still defends microtransactions and predatory practices, just because they're not personally affected.

Good on Jim for keep talking about the issue.
yeah, pretty much ... i mean - at this point you really have to be ignorant to not see what's going on with big publishers (and capitalism in general, i suppose)

Reactions: xinek and Milena

Aelphaeis Mangarae

MetaMember
Apr 21, 2019
Looks like the text mentioning voice over in the source code has been removed
Japanese voice acting is fairly unique in that it carries baggage that you typically don't see with other regions. It's not just Japanese games. Non Japanese games with Japanese dubs are very frequently and conspicuously missing those dubs on Steam. It often boils down to having to pay extra fees to talent agencies and jump through hoops for the use of voice acting outside of Japan. You're not gonna see Italian companies throwing a tantrum because you included the Italian dub outside Italy without throwing extra money at them, but Japanese companies will cause you grief. Publishers often choose the easier route because the audience outside of Japan wanting a Japanese dub is fairly small relative to the hassle required to include it.
I watched it last night and it was pretty disheartening: the testimonies were really hard to hear. It's a real shame that some still defends microtransactions and predatory practices, just because they're not personally affected.

Good on Jim for keep talking about the issue.
I thought the recent allegations about how Treyarch are being pressured by Activision to increase monetization in BO4 were troubling and enlightening. (Not least because it doesn't inspire confidence that Infinity Ward will be able to resist the pressure any better than Treyarch did.) One argument that emerged over the past year or so is that monetization concepts are often the developers, not the publisher. And there is some truth to that. But at the end of the day, publishers across the board are at fault here. They are creating an increasingly shameless slippery slide into what amounts to literal undisguised gambling at worst, and eyebrow raising nickel and diming at best.. It may be that developers come up with these clever (read: disturbing) and devious monetization techniques, but they're doing it because their corporate overlords are telling them to increase margins and they don't want to lose their jobs for failing to meet targets. This is an issue of top-down policy, and publishers choosing the easy road to more money instead of the ethical road, and it must be unbelievably depressing to work on these games and have your work poisoned with greed through mandate.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
It may be that developers come up with these clever (read: disturbing) and devious monetization techniques
you know, i'd have a better time believing that if indie or even AA games had any of that shit .... but pretty much none of them do (or at least none of the non-f2p ones) ... it's pretty much only in AAA - you know, the ones that have literally ALL the money, but somehow need even more because reasons

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Yep. Sad but true. Since VN's use CG or Drawn Art they can't just be arbitrarily rendered at different resolutions. Drawings don't work like that. :p

======================
you could try extracting the CG's, upscaling them with waifu2x and then putting them back in.

Reactions: Rogue Agent

Aelphaeis Mangarae

MetaMember
Apr 21, 2019
you know, i'd have a better time believing that if indie or even AA games had any of that shit .... but pretty much none of them do (or at least none of the non-f2p ones) ... it's pretty much only in AAA - you know, the ones that have literally ALL the money, but somehow need even more because reasons
That is a fascinating point I was thinking about when I bought A Plague Tale last month. Now it was a pricey game considering its AA status. (60 bucks.) And it definitely didn't set the world on fire sales wise with most sales being on Steam, and those sales being... okay, as far as I can tell.

But it had no hidden costs. It had a single microtransaction, the Coats of Arms DLC. Which is nothing more than optional outfits. A banal mechanismy to give the developers a bit of extra money and with no opportunity for further spending. And some might point out that this is basically a friendly version of Horse Armour DLC. I never thought we'd see the day when Horse Armour DLC would seem retroactively fine, but we've reached that point. We've sailed past it at high speed.

A Plague Tale is exactly the sort of game that could weasel its way into selling you bags of rocks for your sling and individual packs of torches that burn out 50% slower. But it didn't. And as you note most AA developers who actually do need the money don't stoop to the manipulative lows of their AAA peers. The main place I can understand monetization going really wrong is mobile. The developers that implement manipulative MTs on F2P games rake in the money. The developers who try to do the right thing on mobile often struggle badly. Some succeed, but the system is rigged against them.

I think that there need to be consumer protection laws. I'm usually a "no nanny state" kinda person. But this is basic consumer protection stuff that videogames have avoided because they disguise stuff like gambling as something else. Most countries, including my own, have gambling laws. Laws that protect children. Laws that protect adults from being manipulated. Sometimes the laws are paper thin, but they exist. The gaming industry has always been allergic to government oversight, sometimes for good reasons but in this case it's wanting to have your cake and gamble it away, too.

I think we need laws that set sane baselines such as "MTs cannot exceed the price of the game", or a hard cap has to be set on the dollar value a Free to Play game can extract from a single user. (And watch out for loopholes such as transferring currency between accounts.) The current mechanisms where innocent people are manipulated into spending and spending and spending in an addictive fashion are immoral and unethical and they cannot continue. This is a rot eating the soul of the games industry.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
That is a fascinating point I was thinking about when I bought A Plague Tale last month. Now it was a pricey game considering its AA status. (60 bucks.) And it definitely didn't set the world on fire sales wise with most sales being on Steam, and those sales being... okay, as far as I can tell.

But it had no hidden costs. It had a single microtransaction, the Coats of Arms DLC. Which is nothing more than optional outfits. A banal mechanismy to give the developers a bit of extra money and with no opportunity for further spending. And some might point out that this is basically a friendly version of Horse Armour DLC. I never thought we'd see the day when Horse Armour DLC would seem retroactively fine, but we've reached that point. We've sailed past it at high speed.

A Plague Tale is exactly the sort of game that could weasel its way into selling you bags of rocks for your sling and individual packs of torches that burn out 50% slower. But it didn't. And as you note most AA developers who actually do need the money don't stoop to the manipulative lows of their AAA peers. The main place I can understand monetization going really wrong is mobile. The developers that implement manipulative MTs on F2P games rake in the money. The developers who try to do the right thing on mobile often struggle badly. Some succeed, but the system is rigged against them.

I think that there need to be consumer protection laws. I'm usually a "no nanny state" kinda person. But this is basic consumer protection stuff that videogames have avoided because they disguise stuff like gambling as something else. Most countries, including my own, have gambling laws. Laws that protect children. Laws that protect adults from being manipulated. Sometimes the laws are paper thin, but they exist. The gaming industry has always been allergic to government oversight, sometimes for good reasons but in this case it's wanting to have your cake and gamble it away, too.

I think we need laws that set sane baselines such as "MTs cannot exceed the price of the game", or a hard cap has to be set on the dollar value a Free to Play game can extract from a single user. (And watch out for loopholes such as transferring currency between accounts.) The current mechanisms where innocent people are manipulated into spending and spending and spending in an addictive fashion are immoral and unethical and they cannot continue. This is a rot eating the soul of the games industry.
couldn't agree more

Kvik

Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Does anyone know why the user tags are now missing from Steam wishlist? The filtering is now limited to the game titles only.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
We found our cat, she is dead, she was probably struck by a car, most likely instant death, her head, yeah. It was a storm, raining and windy yesterday.

Im utterly devastated, been crying for 1 hour. She was 13 years. Beautiful, sweet, lovely cat. Crying as Im typing this.

Will miss her jumping on to my lap, will miss her standing by the window wanting to get in.

Sorry to hear about your loss, my condolences.
It sounds like she had an amazing life for a cat, and she didn't have to suffer (hopefully).

Last edited:

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is so hard.

BernardoOne

MetaMember
Oct 19, 2018
For all his never ending list of faults (which only grows longer as details of Borderlands 3's development emerges), nobody has ever been able to prove that Pitchford was behind the G2A Bulletstorm deal. It's just something people pegged on him because he's unpopular and kind of a dick.

As soon as the issue was raised with him on Twitter, Pitchford claimed that any such deals with G2A was made by People Can Fly, and not Gearbox Publishing, which was run by Steve Gibson and some degree Pitchford but he is reportedly not heavily involved. Some accused him of trying to throw PCF under the bus, but that seems like a somewhat ungenerous interpretation of him essentially saying that PCF were new to the publishing business and still learning.

Steve Gibson immediately began consultation with Totalbiscuit, who had raised the complaint in the first place. This led to the following list of demands from Gearbox Publishing.
  • Before Bulletstorm Steam launch, G2A makes a public commitment to this: Within 30 days, G2A Shield (aka, customer fraud protection) is made free instead of a separate paid subscription service within terms offered by other major marketplaces. All customers who spend money deserve fraud protection from a storefront. To that end, all existing G2A Shield customers are notified by April 14th that fraud protection services are now free and they will no longer be charged for this.
  • Before Bulletstorm Steam launch, G2A makes a public commitment to this: Within 90 days, G2A will open up a web service or API to certified developers and publishers to search for and flag for immediate removal, keys that are fraudulent. This access will be free of charge and will not require payment by the content holders.
  • Before Bulletstorm Steam launch, G2A makes a public commitment to this: Within 60 days implement throttling for non-certified developers and publishers at the title, userid, and account payable levels for a fraud flagging process. This is to protect content providers from having large quantities of stolen goods flipped on G2A before they can be flagged.
  • Before Bulletstorm Steam launch, G2A makes a public commitment to this: Within 30 days, G2A restructures its payment system so that customers who wish to buy and sell legitimate keys are given a clear, simple fee-structure that is easy to understand and contains no hidden or obfuscated charges. Join the ranks of other major marketplaces.
These demands were predictably not met, and true to their word, Gearbox pulled out of the deal with G2A on release day. It is understandable that people peg Pitchford as a lying liar who lies. Dude is sketchy. Many involved with him over the years attest to that. He's also a terrible project manager in addition to being repeatedly dishones about stuff over the years.

However, this is a rare occasion where he does not appear to be guilty of anything. Pegging him as a G2A supporter is not fair because as soon as the issue was raised with him, he talked to the head of Gearbox publishing, and said head demanded G2A improve, and then cut all ties when G2A failed to improve.
Nope. He defended it highly on Twitter when news came out. He only backtracked when he got major backlash.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Shenmue 3 physical disk just having EGS download on it....

fucking Sweeney. This miserable idiot going on KS to buy up backers thus defeating the whole point of crowdfunding.

And then refunding steam users while pushing his crappy store data onto a Shenmue disk. And in the end the game will be on steam next year were it will sell more lifetime anyways.

This is gotta be one of the dumbest things to ever happen in gaming. Valve employees must be laughing their ass off.

Aelphaeis Mangarae

MetaMember
Apr 21, 2019
Nope. He defended it highly on Twitter when news came out. He only backtracked when he got major backlash.
Unless he deleted all his old tweets, and nobody bothered to screenshot them, I can't find anything to support this. Pitchford deleting inconvenient tweets is very believable, (And I definitely understand if you were literally there and you remember his tweets. This has happened to me before.) However I can't find any record where Pitchford defends G2A. All the records I've seen begin with the upset around April 5/6, followed by Randy's response on April 7 with him thanking Totalbiscuit for explaining the issue, and pledging to do something about it.

Pitchford's defense of Gibson was that Gibson had been instructed to be as "dev friendly" as possible. The devs wanted to work with G2A, so Gearbox (Publishing) pandered to them. Or so he says, but I've seen nothing to disprove this.

Back when the incident happened, it was suggested on some forums that the reason People Can Fly were friendly with G2A and wanted to make a deal with them was because both companies are Polish. (G2A is now located in Hong Kong which is why the press release for the G2A/Gearbox deal is from Hong Kong, something Pitchford himself pointed out. but it's still a Polish company.) It would seem that quite a few Polish devs/gamers hold the company in high regard because they were a hugely popular online retailer for cash-strapped Polish gamers. Kinda similar to how CDPR started out selling pirated games with Polish translations and lovely boxes and manuals and stuff, before they transitioned to legitimate releases through a contract with Bioware.

Flips

Overwhelmingly Positive
May 12, 2019
We have several major updates and announcements with the launch of this trailer. Please read!

First, the Skywind team is still in need of volunteers for almost every department. You can find links to our application on TESR: Skywind » Home or on our discord here: Join the Skywind Discord Server!

There are still several critical roles that need filling, and work for every skill level, so please consider joining! We are especially in need of 3D artists for several major assignments like tilesets. The more help we get, the sooner we’ll be ready for a release, and the better the final version will be. Come make history with us.

Second, we have now successfully ported Skywind over to the Special Edition of Skyrim to take advantage of the upgraded engine. This was a necessary change for stability purposes and to accommodate our improved visuals. There are no plans for a backport release on the vanilla Skyrim version at this time.

Next, we are launching our new website TESR: Skywind » Home It is still under construction at the time of this release, but we’ll have more updates in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for more updates!

Finally, we are happy to share the full version of the Skywind theme heard in this trailer, composed by Fredrik Jonasson. You can listen to it here https://youtu.be/V2liozIXhJA with full credits in the description.

Join our Discord server for volunteer information and progress updates!

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
(So don't expect screenshots of anything I'm playing on my Ipad 👀)
Well, there is always the ipad screenshot function, no ? Not ideal I will totally grant you that.
Me I would like an option to hide the two main buttons that still display even in tablet mode, I put them out of the game screen, which help, but still. I want my game and only my game to be displayed, thanks.

Reactions: 「Echo」
Status
Not open for further replies.