Community MetaSteam | July 2019 - Racing Towards Empty Wallets

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Bah, Steam doesnt want to authenticate my Paypal account for some reason.

Bought Trillion: God of Destruction it seems to have great plot :steam_cleanseal:

Reactions: BO7AMMOOD and Kvik

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I already imported the Switch cartridge and I can take that version into the bathroom.
What about the GPD Win?

I expect most of Marvelous games that are even console exclusive right now will come to PC and other consoles 1 year later, for example, Daemon x Machina or No More Heroes 3.
I have heard that Daemon X Machina has some performance issues (the demo did anyway) hopefully that gets fixed but ya that one will likely come to PC some time next year

Reactions: BO7AMMOOD

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
The game does not require for you to login to view it so it should be okay to share

Last edited:

Myradeer

Rayon de Soleil
Apr 17, 2019
Just checked out Fanatical... why does every so-called anime sale ultimately turn out to be Neph sale?

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
You are too paranoid :)
Just link it
I like it here I am not taking any chances, I origianlly did link it but then I read through some of the discussion stuff and they mentioned how the dev is selling the R18+ patch for $5 USD on this one site. After seeing that I decided to just hide the link as to not get in trouble either way those that want to can see the game

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
The only real difference between Demon's Souls (which, I always laugh when the point of reference is the sequel, rather than the PS3 original, because that's always a dead giveaway as to how hardcore Souls fans really are) is what appears to be the atrophy of experience points upon death. But those can be grinded back, so nothing is really lost...except interest in the game because now you're grinding.

The only real impact is psychological.

Sekiro improves upon the DS formula by turning back toward fast-paced action. Now, you can get your "negative growth" and intentionally indecipherable story without the game moving at a snail's pace.
I don't really agree with any of this, at all.

Dark Souls is in effect a very different game from any third person action title. Its focus on careful exploration (I guess this is what you call "snail's pace"), non-linearity in individual areas and overall progress, the constant threat of invasions / PvP, co-operative multiplayer, covenants and their gameplay mechanics, the degree of impact afforded by equipment and stats, the possibility of building completely differently focused characters (e.g. magic-only) -- all that crafts an entirely different experience.

Sure, you can go offline to neuter both the invasion mechanics and remove the possibility of co-op play, go through the game somewhat linearly without exploring much, only focus on melee combat, and ignore covenants, and then you might have something like a character action game. But, from my perspective (as a fan of RPGs), you then also have a much lesser game -- which is also why I'm not particularly interested in Sekiro.

Last edited:

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Anddddd they not even could wait for the 1st to bill me 41 euros ! Yeah for banks !
Now the big question is whether my account is very limited and I'm in deep shit or it's just a bill for fun and I'm just in usual shit. Yeah !

The other big one is, are these the only fees I will be billed this month ? :blobeyes:

I need 1 000 euros to be free of this living hell. Needless to say, I'm far from having 1 000 euros.

I'm developing a deep rooted hatred of bankers. Now, like I said last month, I can and will take my part of the responsibility in this disaster, but... this feeling when you just spent the day before budgeting and dealing with businesses you owe money to, that all was clean and you had a difficult but totally doable month ahead... only for a bank to notify you of something and take 41 euros in the process, opening the fees dance that happens every month and which is the reason why the budget turns to shit.

Last edited:

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
I reached the final chapter in Yakuza Kiwami last night. What a great game, don't want it to end, but at the same time I'm eager to see what happens. But that will have to wait; now that I found out what the Trouble Finder does, I'm trying to beat every substory I can. Wish I had known this when I played 0, though I guess I could always redownload it and launch the free roam mode to finish them all.

No idea how the original game was, but this remake pretty much requires you to play 0 beforehand to appreciate every emotional punch more. Without knowing the characters for more than a few hours (at most), many scenes wouldn't have had remotely the same impact. I know this one incorporates elements from the prequel, but it truly feels like a sequel to 0, instead of an expanded remake of the first game in the series.

I honestly have no idea where Y2 will go. Only thing I know is that I'll be happy to go along for the ride. Here's hoping 3-6 get a PC release. Especially 3, because it's physical only and the few used copies I managed to find go for really high prices.
Anddddd they not even could wait for the 1st to bill me 41 euros ! Yeah for banks !
Now the big question is whether my account is very limited and I'm in deep shit or it's just a bill for fun and I'm just in usual shit. Yeah !

The other big one is, are these the only fees I will be billed this month ? :blobeyes:

I need 1 000 euros to be free of this living hell. Needless to say, I'm far from having 1 000 euros.

I'm developing a deep rooted hatred of bankers. Now, like I said last month, I can and will take my part of the responsibility in this disaster, but... this feeling when you just spent the day before budgeting and dealing with businesses you owe money to, that all was clean and you had a difficult but totally doable month ahead... only for a bank to notify you of something and take 41 euros in the process, opening the fees dance that happens every month and which is the reason why the budget turns to shit.
Banks are the scum of the earth, and one thing I regret is having made my whole career so far working for banking services and such. I mean "for" banks and not "in", because the latter at least would have given me a better salary and benefits, even if it meant selling myself to those financial fathermuckers.

SRossi

regretten? rien!
Dec 9, 2018
I like it here I am not taking any chances, I origianlly did link it but then I read through some of the discussion stuff and they mentioned how the dev is selling the R18+ patch for $5 USD on this one site. After seeing that I decided to just hide the link as to not get in trouble either way those that want to can see the game
Did I say that you are too paranoid? Because you are.

Reactions: PC-tan

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I remember my friends playing the game in their student house but they made his girlfriend play in the big hallway cupboard "For Atmosphere", their stories of her screams and swearing were legendary. If they'd still been together i'm sure they'd have played Alien Isolation the same way.

Alien Isolation multiplayer could be... traumatic i reckon.

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
Kind of regret buying the CK2 DLCs piecemeal.
Should've just went with the base game and waited for that Humble Bundle. :negative-blob:
Was still missing the last 5 ones, so the highest tier it is

Status
Not open for further replies.