Community MetaSteam | July 2020 - Blood on the Horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Ok seems I read too much into it, it seemed so fitting to have an emoji called "steam sad" on the last day of the sale haha, thought valve for first time showed a hint of emotion haha!

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
I might need these.

The monitor finally arrived! :love: Now to test this puppy out with Supraland Crash.

That looks beautiful. I'm jealous.

Be sure to check out Microsoft's Powertoys for FancyZones so you can make the most of all that space. You can create custom desktop layouts, and have any window snap to it automatically with shift, or hop between 'em with Win + arrow keys.

Blu

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019

In the end I only need the Half-Life: Alyx Summer Card. I usually end up with the event badge at the end of a sale but giving only one card a Discover Queue a day made it much harder, even after my haul. Which speaking of I ended up grabbing

Shephy | STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town | Gensokyo Night Festival | Mahou Arms | Record of Lodoss War-Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth- | Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa | The Orchard of Stray Sheep | SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appétit! - Full Course | Resette's Prescription ~Book of memory, Swaying scale~ | Treasure Adventure World

mssq

lurker
Apr 22, 2019
Be sure to check out Microsoft's Powertoys for FancyZones so you can make the most of all that space. You can create custom desktop layouts, and have any window snap to it automatically with shift, or hop between 'em with Win + arrow keys.
I did earlier some fast googling about desktop layouts because the Windows default one is too restrictive and didn't find anything special, but these look exactly what I was looking for so I really appreciate this! :photoblobheart:

Reactions: Nabs

xxr

Member of the Abyss
Dec 21, 2018
Where can you purchase the stickers in the debut collection? I can't find them anywhere.

Blu

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
Where can you purchase the stickers in the debut collection? I can't find them anywhere.
If you're talking about these

I don't think you can.

These on the Steam Points Shop are the only ones available.

I think it might be to avoid people getting them with their free drops so they don't waste points Will have to see tomorrow when the sale is over.

Yoshi

o_O
Jan 5, 2019
My Steam Summer Sale Haul:
  1. Agents of Mayhem (Repetitive but not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Sure, it's a major step down from the Saints Row games, but I think some fun can be had here by playing only the main missions and skipping the side activities)
  2. Beat Hazard 2 (Music driven arcade shooter. The open mic system will recognize your music from YouTube, Spotify, etc)
  3. Borderlands 3: Super Deluxe Edition (Haven't played yet)
  4. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (One of the better CoD campaigns)
  5. Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (Great futuristic adventure game. Another game that gave me similar vibes to this was "State of Mind")
  6. Mutant Football League (An arcadey American football game where you can bribe the referee and kill your opponents, Death traps are also placed around the field. You can disable all that stuff if you want to play it like normal American football. Scratches that Madden itch)
  7. Pummel Party (Mario Party-esque game. Lots of fun with friends)
  8. Q.U.B.E. 2 Season Pass (Q.U.B.E. 2 is almost on par with Portal for me. Great FPS puzzler)
  9. Spin Rhythm (Rhythm game that makes excellent use of the mouse and makes you feel like a DJ. The devs recently released a level editor so you can play with custom music. I'm surprised this game isn't talked about more)
  10. The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Weakest in the series, but Javi's a cool dude)
  11. The Walking Dead: The Final Season (On par with season 1 IMO. They nailed it)

Last edited:

xxr

Member of the Abyss
Dec 21, 2018
I issued a refund yesterday, you guys think it's likely it'll go through before 10AM Pacific? It's currently pending.

I assume it's starting tomorrow, once you can't redeem for free anymore.
If you're talking about these

I don't think you can.

These on the Steam Points Shop are the only ones available.

I think it might be to avoid people getting them with their free drops so they don't waste points Will have to see tomorrow when the sale is over.
It would be a shame if they weren't purchasable because I haven't been able to redeem these free ones. :cryblob:

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
There is a way to boost the sales of these three titles. I mean, you know...? 😀
Well, their report came out a week or so prior to the release of P4G on PC so yeah, we will have to wait until next report to see that data spike, also, yeah, they know now FOR SURE although things will happen slowly but steady. :partyblob:

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
We decided to give the Division 2 DLC a try. The original game was fun in co-op, for a time.
The DLC is discounted by 25% and when buying uplay asked me if I wanted to trade in one hundred points for an additional 20% off.
Additional 4.50€ is not much but might as well use my points.

I know, most people do not like Uplay, but that's how you do a worthwhile point system imo.

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Well, their report came out a week or so prior to the release of P4G on PC so yeah, we will have to wait until next report to see that data spike, also, yeah, they know now FOR SURE although things will happen slowly but steady. :partyblob:
Yeah, I think they should have looked at the P4G numbers and are seriously considering to bring games to PC as many as possible.

Exciting future ahead 😎

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Yeah, I think they should have looked at the P4G numbers and are seriously considering to bring games to PC as many as possible.

Exciting future ahead 😎
I imagine some old man pointing and staring at a screen with an open mouth and incredulous look, where the Steam money keeps rolling in with a constant KA-CHING sound, turning his head to the other old men in the room and saying "That actually works?".
And then the old men all awaken from the shock and start hurriedly sending faxes everywhere to greenlight other ports.

• Toucan
Reactions: Cacher and lazerfox

FunnyJay