Community MetaSteam | July 2022 - Stray(t) out of Kowloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

o_O
Jan 5, 2019
Gunfire Reborn has reached 2.5 million sales:

Their roadmap for 2022-2023:

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
I'm looking forward to hearing some impressions of As Dusk Falls. It looks super interesting!

Reactions: Tomasety

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Do we have a game list for Capcom Stadium 2 ?

• Eyes

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Do we have a game list for Capcom Stadium 2 ?
SAVAGE BEESShooting
Gan SumokuShooting
HYPER DYNE SIDE ARMSShooting
Hissatsu BuraikenAction
BLACK TIGERAction
STREET FIGHTERFighting
Tiger RoadAction
1943 Kai - Midway Kaisen -Shooting
LAST DUELShooting
Rally 2011 LED STORMAction
A.K.A MAGIC SWORDAction
THREE WONDERSAction, Shooting, Puzzle
A.K.A THE KING OF DRAGONSAction
A.K.A BLOCK BLOCKAction
A.K.A KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDAction
SATURDAY NIGHT SLAM MASTERSFighting
ECO FIGHTERSShooting
PnickiesPuzzle
DARKSTALKERS - The Night Warriors -Fighting
NIGHT WARRIORS - Darkstalkers' Revenge -Fighting
STREET FIGHTER ALPHA - WARRIORS' DREAMS -Fighting
MEGAMAN - THE POWER BATTLE -Action
STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 2Fighting
SUPER PUZZLE FIGHTER II TURBOPuzzle
MEGAMAN 2 - THE POWER FIGHTERS -Action
A.K.A VAMPIRE SAVIOR - The Lord of Vampire -Fighting
Capcom Sports ClubAction
SUPER GEM FIGHTER - MINI MIX -Fighting
STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3Fighting
HYPER STREET FIGHTER II The Anniversary EditionFighting

FunnyJay

Powered by the Cloud
Apr 6, 2019
Sweden
During the sale, I upgraded my 2015 copy of Pillars of Eternity to the Definitive Edition, and have started to play it from the beginning with a new character.
Back in 2015, I made it to Defiance Bay before something shinier stole my interest.
Now I've made it further, and I'm currently in the Sanatorium, having helped Aloth with his "affliction". The game is really great, and I'm playing on Story difficulty, since I've never really come to terms with RtWP gameplay, but I still love the stories that these types of RPGs can tell.

(I also picked up PoE2 and Tyranny during the sale, so I've got a lot of game ahead)

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
Today's rumourology regarding next Choice has it that instead of Mass Effect Andromeda we could get Deep Rock Galactic according to rebus hints.

I'm not sure why Coffee Stain would be willing to bundle the game since it's doing extremely well according to devs. 4m units has been sold since early access and the game is very much alive as they stated.

OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Today's rumourology regarding next Choice has it that instead of Mass Effect Andromeda we could get Deep Rock Galactic according to rebus hints.

I'm not sure why Coffee Stain would be willing to bundle the game since it's doing extremely well according to devs. 4m units has been sold since early access and the game is very much alive as they stated.
Perhaps to push it to new customers before dropping a new paid update with new content.

• Eyes

Kal1m3r0

MetaMember
Jan 9, 2021
Since no TTR announcement or P5 in summer I might as well buy some other things on sale :thinking-blob:

Last edited:
  • Eyes

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
thanks for the new thread Mor . Summer is kicking into high-gear now for us Northern hemisphere folks, make sure y'all stay cool and clean out your PC's so they can make it too! For the Southern hemi bros, stay warm! 🍻

Plenty of things to buy but no money to spare, so it'll be a backlog and wishlist month for me. :fingergunsblob:
==========

I just love when my definitive edition of a game becomes the non-definitive version because exclusivity pandering between corpos. 🤪

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
I just love when my definitive edition of a game becomes the non-definitive version because exclusivity pandering between corpos. 🤪
I'd be fine with it, if Yoko Taro would create an official update on the Steam version to claim that the PC version is shit now and everyone should the switch one so he can buy himself a life sized golden statue of 2B .

FeedMeAStrayCat

When you see me again, it won't be me.
Sep 19, 2018
Pennsylvania
Fast X is being shot where I live. Not a big fan of those movies but seeing roads I use every day in a blockbuster movie should be cool.
Whatever happened to that game they announced? It looked terrible.
I initially read this as F-Zero X being shot where you live and I'm like uhhh .. I've really missed some announcements

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
Another possible glitch this time on GMG

Dead by Daylight - Silent Hill Edition - ??% - €6.99

I think it doesn't work in America according to my teacher's people so it must be a regional price mistake in EU at least.

You might save additional money if you have at least Bronze Tier XP membership (starts at 10% extra off) on your GMG account.

In context, GMG is offering this Steam bundle if I'm not wrong

----

Another

Insurgency: Sandstorm - Gold Edition - 12%?? - 2,99€

Context again, it should be this package

---

Another one to the list

Port Royale 4: Extended Edition -12%?? - 1,99€

Context once more, it should be this package

---

Sniff there was another, Megadimension Neptunia VIIR - Complete Deluxe Set for 0.79€ but that one got fixed so I expect the rest to get fixed really fast as well.

Reason: Added Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition + Port Royale 4: Extended Edition + fixes
Last edited:

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
MH Rise just exceeded 200k ccu and I have yet to install it
I didn't think it would reach 200k until Sunday afternoon. I'm happy to be wrong. Capcom will likely issue a press release for first week sales. Iceborne did 2.5 million on just PS and Xbox in one week. I don't know if Sunbreak can beat that, but it could be in the 1.75-2.25 million range when including Switch sales.

tetel

MetaMember
Jan 7, 2020
Is bugsnax any good? I completely write it off because it looked so weird.
I bought it on Steam launch and played it for almost 20 hours in like 3 days so I think so. It's nothing spectacular but I enjoyed most of the writing and figuring out how to catch some of the bugs/solve puzzles - it isn't exactly hard or complex but it's engaging enough when it comes to both thinking and execution that it doesn't end up frustrating like, I don't know, puzzles in Rime (where you know the solution 2 seconds into the puzzle but still need to push some shit very slowly for 20 seconds). Also loved the body horror.

Probably worth skipping some of the new content though - the new DLC is fine but the quests to get the decorations for your house quickly become tedious and there's like hundred of them and I did them all and it wasn't a good experience lol.

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
Trying to get back into gaming after a "timeout" period caused by some health issues (f*ck you tinnitus).

Thank you very much for the thread Mor .

Stray looks interesting but I'm a dog person... but at least the regional price is somewhat decent.

Which is not the case for As Dusk Falls. Going to have to use Gamepass to try that one, assuming of course the Xbox app let me - it was refusing to run any newly installed game until I tried to install the Turles game on another drive, and then it started working again.

And I see the Anime is still going strong over here :p

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020

Announced earlier this week as part of the game's 10.0.2 patch notes, enabling DLSS does bring some welcome frame rate improvements to proceedings, but it also, err... has the rather unexpected side effect of shaving off everyone's hair / fur. And in a game about felling all manner of feathery, scaly lizard animals, that's not exactly ideal.
In the Reddit post's replies, another user mentions that Rise's fur rendering seems to come from the game's TAA anti-aliasing setting and, with DLSS replacing TAA when it's enabled, that unfortunately means it nixes all the hair effects in the proces.

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018

didamangi

Who do you think you are? I am!
Nov 16, 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia
steamcommunity.com

And some cheap stuff.

Ghostwire was $2 cheaper in Gamersgate for my region, a rarity, so I bought it there.

Haven't got the chance to play any of them until tomorrow though.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
HEY EVERYONE!!!

jump in for a chill stream :)

The day has finally come! A double dose of Sunbreak and Cuphead DLC!

In about 15 minutes we're going to start things off with some Cuphead and switch things up to Sunbreak about half way through. I'm fully expecting to get my butt kicked in Cuphead.. less so in Sunbreak but I'm sure it'll still happen. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

Oh! And I'll be updating the thread with July's co-op games later tonight so be on the lookout for that too.
:steam_pigblanket:

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020

Some of what's new includes:

• A no beat mode, to make it easier for some players.
  • Save and Quit anytime.
  • Reduced loading time.
  • Improved controller support via Steam Input, with gamepad-specific button symbols and Steam Deck support.
  • An overhauled custom music system supporting MP3, OGG and FLAC formats.
  • Linux gets a Native file-picker for custom music.
  • New and Improved Co-op.
  • A new level editor.
  • Added a fully redesigned mod loader and modding menus.
I've always wanted to try this game but I knew it was hard and I well... me, roguelikes and rhythm on top of that doesn't end well.

And, it seems "Brace Yourself Games" is building the foundations for their next game based on this update.

this is a precursor to something bigger coming your way, and we want to make sure that we address some of the community’s most significant feedback before we get there".

Status
Not open for further replies.