Community MetaSteam | June 2020 - Month Of The Seal, With Many A Deal, Throw Money With Zeal, The Wallet Will Kneel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spamlynguist

I can never decide on an avatar
Dec 31, 2018
I got most of the titles on Origin already (partly thanks to Origin's On The House, remember when they did that?) but it's really cool to have them available on Steam n0w

Even if the pricing sucks :steam_cleanseal:

Reactions: LEANIJA and lashman

inky

🤔
Apr 17, 2019
What studio is behind the Amalur remaster, and what are the odds it is eggsclusive?

edit: nevermind, I see there is a thread. So THQ publishing (I vaguely remember them getting the rights a while ago) and 100%. Got it.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
What's the difference between the remaster and the utimate box version? (besides the possibly shinier graphics)
Mostly the Dolphin island DLC that was exclusive for the console versions in the original :triggerblob:

Reactions: kio and Stevey

Milena

Lost in VR
Jan 4, 2019
I loved Dragon Age 2 despite all its flaws, but the heck is that price?
Ok, in all honestly, I probably would have bought it for 20+€ if it had Steam Achievements.... but without them? Meh. I can wait until it's at least 75% off now.

Guess I should just accept that The Sims 4 won't have them either :confounded-face:

Reactions: lashman

BlueOdin

Dec 3, 2018
I think I heard Dragon Age 2 described as being a RPG where you are a single character over a stretch of years in the same city. I find this idea so incredibly strong that I am at least inclined to give it a chance

Stevey

Gromlintroid
Dec 8, 2018
TBF the RP is good in DA2, but the combat was enough to put me of.
Still finished it though IIRC

Reactions: ISee

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada

Lots of EGS exclusives coming to Steam this month. Really good month for Steam users. Tons of things to play.

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
I'll probably get this one:

But they could have at least implemented achievements. Weak effort.
Or added remote play together support considering its local coop. Like I get that they’re releasing a lot of stuff on steam this month but it feels so half assed.

Reactions: ISee

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Or added remote play together support considering its local coop. Like I get that they’re releasing a lot of stuff on steam this month but it feels so half assed.
Yeah I'm buying it because of the coop.

Remote play together is literally just a checkbox so I have no idea why they aren't doing that.

Mor

Sep 7, 2018

Lots of EGS exclusives coming to Steam this month. Really good month for Steam users. Tons of things to play.
Around 10 IIRC

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
I think I heard Dragon Age 2 described as being a RPG where you are a single character over a stretch of years in the same city. I find this idea so incredibly strong that I am at least inclined to give it a chance
There are some not terrible ideas in DA2 but the compressed development schedule hurt it badly. Areas are constantly reused and the city feels like a small village at times.

Reactions: BlueOdin

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
There are some not terrible ideas in DA2 but the compressed development schedule hurt it badly. Areas are constantly reused and the city feels like a small village at times.
I think the only non-mediocre idea in the game is telling the tale of a set of charaters over a span of 10 (?) years but even thr execution of that idea is terrible. Awful game all around and quite possibly the worst I've ever had the displeasure of playing.

And while we're on the subject of DA, Bioware hasn't made a single good game since KotOR. DA:O is the only think that comes close to being a competently made game and even then you have to turn a blind eye on some truly horrendous design decisions.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Picking up Inquisition goty for sure. 20$ is a good price as I don't think I've seen it much cheaper than that on Origin or PS4.

Deals end on July 9th so yea I'm waiting on start of sale before buying anything tho. I want summer cards and wtvr retroactive token thing that will most likely happen.

Valve and R* screwed me on RDR2 late last year so I'm not making same mistake again.

Reactions: ISee and lashman

lazerfox

Alpine Flower Boy
Dec 31, 2018
Switzerland
Spent half an hour trying to get Burnout Remastered to launch. Seems like a more common problem since I've found multiple fixes online but none of them are working for me. Real nice first impression EA.

Reactions: ISee and lashman

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Satisfactory
Journey
Outer Wilds
Griftlands
3 QD games

What else?
Sinking City (as it's getting some movement)
Omen of sorrow.

with those are 9 games.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I didn't realize that the EA sale will last till July 9th.
Yup right when the summer sale ends, so best save them for the points~

Something really strange happened and i finished 3 games today 😱 The Last Door 2 (ok), Streets of Rage 4 (very ok), Duke Nukem Forever: DLC (passable), now its time for something more substantial.
Sounds like normal progress to me~ That's how many short games I could beat in any 1 single day :drinking-blob:

Reactions: KainXVIII

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Bah, Frontier said Elite Dangerous Odyssey won't have VR at launch. Frak that noise, do it with the same old mouse & keyboard/gamepad controls plus VR head tracking @ launch then work on properly implementing hand tracking controls like other FPS some time later (and don't have that later become never).

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Damn, Sea of Thieves is staying on top longer than I expected. Almost free money for MS.

Bah, Frontier said Elite Dangerous Odyssey won't have VR at launch. Frak that noise, do it with the same old mouse & keyboard/gamepad controls plus VR head tracking @ launch then work on properly implementing hand tracking controls like other FPS some time later (and don't have that later become never).
Goddammit, that sucks hard. I love the game in VR and can't go back to non-VR.

Won't buy until VR support is added. If it never get's added then I wont' ever buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.