Community MetaSteam | June 2020 - Month Of The Seal, With Many A Deal, Throw Money With Zeal, The Wallet Will Kneel

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Me to my Vita: You have served your purpose, now you can die peacefully.

Seriously though, my Vita has basically been a P4G machine and I have never uninstalled the game. Now everything points to that I can finally soon uninstall the game and not worry about my Vita dying.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
If I may nitpick a little, P4 always put me to sleep and I would vastly prefer ports of Nocturne and the PS2 weird ones like the Demon Mad Max (Digital Devil Summoner ?) or the Raidou duology.
Nitpicks.

So when is the announcement, on the 10th or 11th ? I may have to insta buy this and look for a cheap Catherine.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Even if a mediocre game like Horizon shaked some people, imagine Bloodborne and/or Demon’s Souls

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
While I know this isn't some sort of trade-off, but give me a choice between Microsoft, Atlus, a new Half-Life, Sony games and even EA on one hand, or Ubisoft's bland open world trash on the other, I know what I'm picking.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LEANIJA and Kyougar

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Damn 6 pages in one night. Where were you all when Trails from Zero Geofront was released. :dana_blanket:

As much as I dislike Persona 5, I find Persona 3 FES rather enjoyable. Maybe it's a combination of my first SMT game and the formula haven't been beaten to death like a dead horse at that point, but it might be fun to revisit the game again. Maybe with the aid of a Cheat Engine table to mitigate the tedium.

Reactions: Kyougar

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
What would a PC All-Stars kart racer have as a roster?
Hmmm, it might be a good question for the "irrelevant" thread.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Now we need Bloodborne confirmation.
Slowly but steady all things come :cat-heart-blob:

I wonder if UFC 4 will come to PC?

Maybe EA will now go all in on their sports titles and bring UFC, NBA Live, and NHL to Origin and Steam.
Who knows, maybe, NHL came last year to PC, so, yeah, why not.

Reactions: ISee and Shahem

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Damn, Persona on Steam. At this point, I was honestly starting to think it just wasn't happening. If the rumor about P3 is also true, then I hope they're doing a new version because P3 is in dire need of a definitive edition.

Reactions: lashman

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Slowly but steady all things come :cat-heart-blob:
Makes me wonder how much of a tragedy that version/utilization of the engine must be for a patch never to be made and a port to take that long.

All speculation of course.

• Love
Reactions: Mor

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Man why do people always have to go hurt me by posting NOLF images. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I'm useless at searching twitter but there was a tweet in the last few months from someone saying something like "NOLF rerelease dead" or something and @pripyatbeast replied with "Who told you that?"
@pripyatbeast is Stephen Kick CEO of NightDive and it's a bit of a passion project for him to get NOLF out.
My fingers are still crossed and hopeful!

• Love
Reactions: LEANIJA and lashman

Spamlynguist

I can never decide on an avatar
Dec 31, 2018
Man why do people always have to go hurt me by posting NOLF images. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I haven't played any of the NOLF games and even I'm hurt. Wish it was released from this legal hell and I could finally get my grubby hands on it.

Reactions: lashman

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Everytime someone mentiones NOLF i remember all the conversations between the guards and NPCs you'd miss if you just went in guns blazing.

edit: I love the games but they can be cheap-as-fuck when it comes to hitscan deaths and other gameplay 'sins' from that era but it's charm, personality and fun makes up for it. It was a breath of fresh air at the time of release as for me FPS games were getting a bit stale and crufty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.