Community MetaSteam | June 2021 - Alex Kidd in Monetary Mishandling Management DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizmo

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018
792
3,488
93
I'm sure it's not as bad as the Xbox SMT game... :p
It can't be, this game is barely a game.

The later scenarios are around an hour long (even with Emulator fast forwarding :blobweary:), you spend about 5% of the time inputting commands for your troops, than the other 95% of the time watching the hordes of AI units move across these huge maps. I'm literally playing this game with some show in the background as I alt-tab once the AI starts moving. I can not imagine playing this on it's original hardware without the speed up functions in the emulator.

I'll write something more scathing once I finish, I guess I'm a masochist :blobclosecry:
 

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
6,669
15,824
113
I have to rebuild my "factory" in Factorio. One thing I've definetly learned playing those types of games is that you should not buld things close to each other, space things out.

It's also somewhat of a puzzle game where only the player can come up with the solution to the puzzle.
 
Last edited:
  • This!
Reactions: FunnyJay

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
4,630
9,009
113
I must have Stockholm syndrome, I looked at trying Microsoft Edge.
Ublock and Bitwarden are a go, but there is no Facebook Container or No Coin. FC is whatever but No Coin...

Edit. Talking like I even knew if NC is really needed these days :tightly-closed-eyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: BO7AMMOOD

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
1,842
4,112
113
total tangent but am I crazy?

Control to me had pretty standard average combat, but I got jumped on for this elsewhere.
Idk to me, that game was nothing special outside of its artstyle and premise

I don't get this chart. Is Gabe, Gabe Newell or someone else?

presumably yes

plumber with a wrench = mario = nintendo
proficient sargeant = master chief = xbox
nolan north = nathan drake = playstation
gabe = gabe newell = steam/pc
 

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
6,669
15,824
113
So Steam is selling for them as terrible as Playstation, while Switch and Xbox are best for them. First time seeing that I think.
 
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

toxicitizen

Wake the fuck up, Samurai
Oct 24, 2018
632
1,396
93




Individual pricing is pretty decent for the first two but did I fucking call it or what for the rest? And that bundle is just ridiculous. The total package should be at most what a retail collection would cost, which is almost assuredly what they'll charge when they have them all out and release an actual collection on Switch or whatever.

Oh and by starting in July I guess they meant at the last possible moment lol. Although I'm surprised that it looks like the first three are all coming together on the 28th. I thought doing individual releases meant they'd space them out a little. Don't think I'll be getting FFIII right away but I'll probably grab the first two.
 
  • Toucan
Reactions: lashman and PhaZZe

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
603
866
93
For Chile is not that expensive, but SE is in my ignoring list because how much they fuck up everything about PC
 
  • Like
Reactions: lashman

Kal1m3r0

Junior Member
Jan 9, 2021
107
303
63
I'm working on a website for a small local rent-a-car and I almost get yelled because the client wants somehow a Smart Fortwo and a Lamborghini to have the same proportions in the photos (wtf even means?!) and I have to "fix" that, so it really gets me that a multibilliondollar company can get away publishing pictures with that font like nothing
 
  • Sad
Reactions: lashman

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
3,752
9,465
113

It's intentional ... but weird.
Bahamut is an optional boss in Final Fantasy III. Once he is defeated the party gains the summon spell "Bahamur".

Damn, i had no idea. I Guess because i played only the 3D remake of III like most
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rogue Agent

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
603
866
93
Dec 5, 2018
792
1,843
93
Bahamut is an optional boss in Final Fantasy III. Once he is defeated the party gains the summon spell "Bahamur".

Damn, i had no idea. I Guess because i played only the 3D remake of III like most
To my knowledge, this is the first time the 2D version of 3 gets an international release so it's not that weird.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.