Community MetaSteam | June 2021 - Alex Kidd in Monetary Mishandling Management DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
Just a reminder, there's a contest running this month where you can submit forum signatures!

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018

Why does the buggy, broken driver I've got have a later version number than the most recent one that adds 3080TI stuff?

Amzin

No one beats me 17 times in a row!
Dec 5, 2018
I've played through the first 3 stages of Necromunda so far, and have to say I'm much happier with it than some other recent FPS titles. It is absolutely janky as hell but if you push through it, it's quite fun. Normally inventory management would be a huge "oof" to me but I don't mind it here for whatever reason, maybe because overall it's fairly low impact as the guns hold their own with just some basic customization? Again, whole system is janky as heck but it's interesting and new at least.

Love how the levels are designed too. Really taking advantage of the setting to just make utter monstrous nonsense buildings and tech and it's great. I'm sure it's not a game for all FPS fans but it is way more fun than Doom Eternal was, it just does what Eternal was trying to do better by removing all the forced restrictions and saying "do whatever, we don't care, everything is bananas"

That Marvel game is a dream to me
Marvel XCOM sounds great!
I wish they'd do a proper sequel to X-Men Legends instead. I wonder how much this is going to "borrow" from Troubleshooter, which is already pretty much an X-Men-esque X-Com-esque indie that's pretty great.

Last edited:

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
Remember when SEGA said this in an interview?
Sega wants to expand Atlus titles globally (multiplat + worldwide release)

(Are you aiming for the Persona series to be released simultaneously worldwide? (Will you aim to release the Persona series and other titles at the same time?)

"Simultaneous worldwide release on multiple platforms will be a tailwind for titles. Of course we'll make adjustments for each title, but we'd like to be aware of global expansion for Atlus titles as well."

AshenOne

Dec 22, 2018
Nintendo and pc ah yea can't wait till that finally gets announced. one of the things where my list gets shared n say it's fake due to That.

there is a few things there in the works but these things they take time.

still everyone excited for these conference's of games that aren't coming this year or the year after hehe
Is the nintendo PC thing gonna get announced next week? or is that still some time away from announcement?

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
You could add EGS next to/replace Stadia on that one as well.
Yep, Sony (VF5) and Nintendo (SMT5, but tbf that's probably a deal before 2017) too. SEGA loves exclusive money and honestly I am not seeing changes anytime soon.

Readher

Resident Cynic
Jun 23, 2020
Poland
Not saying you're wrong, but ironically this would sounds a lot easier for people to believe if it was "Classic" they are bringing over.
Not for any reason, just because they are Atlus.
No, there's no reason whatsoever for them to bring the OG P5 and I'm honestly sick and tired of people parroting that. There was a clear reason why Catherine Classic was ported to PC and not Full Body - it was the only game running on a non-internal Atlus engine (Gamebryo) and could be ported to PC without any input from Atlus whatsoever. And that's on top of Full Body not being out in the West for more than half a year later. P5 and P5R run on the same engine and Atlus is handling the ports themselves now (the project management anyway, not the porting itself).

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
I've played through the first 3 stages of Necromunda so far, and have to say I'm much happier with it than some other recent FPS titles. It is absolutely janky as hell but if you push through it, it's quite fun. Normally inventory management would be a huge "oof" to me but I don't mind it here for whatever reason, maybe because overall it's fairly low impact as the guns hold their own with just some basic customization? Again, whole system is janky as heck but it's interesting and new at least.

Love how the levels are designed too. Really taking advantage of the setting to just make utter monstrous nonsense buildings and tech and it's great. I'm sure it's not a game for all FPS fans but it is way more fun than Doom Eternal was, it just does what Eternal was trying to do better by removing all the forced restrictions and saying "do whatever, we don't care, everything is bananas"

I wish they'd do a proper sequel to X-Men Legends instead. I wonder how much this is going to "borrow" from Troubleshooter, which is already pretty much an X-Men-esque X-Com-esque indie that's pretty great.
The bolter in that game is ridiculously good and mowing through hordes of enemies is joyful, tense fun. It's hard without being gamey, if that makes sense. The HP regen mechanic is brilliant and one of my qualms would be the takedown animations which are just crap. That, and some enemies being HP sponges. But damn if this game doesn't entrance me. It's not meant to be doom but it does elicit that brutal doom sort of joy. Bonus point for viscera hanging off the ceilings after an enthusiastic bolter unloading.

It did make me look at EYE again but I think that game's jank is too thick for my blood.

Reactions: lashman

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
The bolter in that game is ridiculously good and mowing through hordes of enemies is joyful, tense fun. It's hard without being gamey, if that makes sense. The HP regen mechanic is brilliant and one of my qualms would be the takedown animations which are just crap. That, and some enemies being HP sponges. But damn if this game doesn't entrance me. It's not meant to be doom but it does elicit that brutal doom sort of joy. Bonus point for viscera hanging off the ceilings after an enthusiastic bolter unloading.

It did make me look at EYE again but I think that game's jank is too thick for my blood.
My only faults with the game comes from the readability of any given situation. I find it difficult to see enemies at times, I find it difficult to actually tell when I am taking damage and I find it difficult to tell if I am in the proper position for a takedown.

Other than that it is great fun and love the whole aesthetic.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Given how much negativity and whinging i see everywhere in gaming i don't think there are many people who love any of it.
It seems most people just love moaning about stuff! :smiling-face-with-horns:

Anyway, if Badgers don't win then i have lost faith in all of it.

Reactions: Swenhir
Status
Not open for further replies.