Community MetaSteam | June 2022 - It's Hot Outside! Sit and Play Some Videogames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
Thanks for the thread Mor
I was hoping for a new meaty rpg or some tactics game but it seems there's nothing of the sort releasing this month. At least we'll have the summer sale.

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
Ashina looks cute, and I've heard good things about Card Sharks.

The next ESO expansion comes out on June 6 I believe, but I still haven't played the last one so I will be holding off.

• Comfy
Reactions: ExistentialThought

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
Anyone who played AI: Somnium Files - how friendly it is for tablet play? I stream VNs to my OLED tablet, obviously this doesn't have physical button controls but most VNs are good to go if you just enable autoplay.
How would that work for AI? Does the game require constant gamepad input for the investigation scene or are they doable/enjoyable with pure touch input?

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
Yay it's June, E3 is soon, can't wait to see all those conferences, hope Konami will show a lot of good games!

The free-to-play online multiplayer game was originally released in 2020 as a Stadia exclusive, but then came to PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC on May 27, 2021.

ā€œThis service has continued to operate with the support of many users since its launch in May 2021,ā€ Konamiā€™s statement reads, seemingly ignoring the Stadia release. :evilblob:

ā€œThe Bomberman series is moving forward with new projects,ā€ it said. ā€œWe hope to be able to inform you of this project soon. Thank you for your continued support of the Bomberman series.ā€
R.I.P Bomberman F2P and I guess we will get to see another Bomberman game during this month conferences.

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
Anyone who played AI: Somnium Files - how friendly it is for tablet play? I stream VNs to my OLED tablet, obviously this doesn't have physical button controls but most VNs are good to go if you just enable autoplay.
How would that work for AI? Does the game require constant gamepad input for the investigation scene or are they doable/enjoyable with pure touch input?
The investigations might work on a touchscreen if youā€™re comfortable using touchscreen analogue sticks.

It doesnā€™t exactly require twitch reactions but it is definitely a controller game at heart.

hersheyfan

South Sea Islander
Jul 17, 2021
Manila, Philippines
steamcommunity.com
It would be workable, I'd say, as long as you're at least somewhat comfortable using the Steam Link onscreen analog stick (as C-Dub said). Definitely a lot more walking around than your usual VN, but nothing too bad.

Its well worth playing through if you're a fan of Ushikoshi's previous work!

FunnyJay