Community MetaSteam | March 2019 - The Core Values of One-Handed Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Maybe it's a new part of the contract for EGS, they have to announce and put thing on Steam BEFORE they remove it and put it on EGS. Seems how things are done anyway.
lol ... now that would be something :p

(it's DEFINITELY not true, though, lol)

Generation Zero at 40% Steam reviews.
YIKES :/

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
so they're going EGS-exclusive now? ;)
I imagine there are negotiations going on, and social media accounts are used to get better deals.

Tim:
I have 2 years of salary in my money hat.​

Bethesda:
bat signal on Twitter​

Meanwhile, at Valve:
Rodger that. 80/20 share after $10M sales (instead of $50M).​

Maybe it's a new part of the contract for EGS, they have to announce and put thing on Steam BEFORE they remove it and put it on EGS. Seems how things are done anyway.
That would be amazingly cruel. :peekwaveblob:

Last edited:

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
It is weird how the store page for RAPE DAY was removed, but some very similar games have a store page and are actually sold.

For instance, in this bundle (NSFW), there are 4 apps which mention sexual abuse, and screenshots in the community hub hint at similar issues.

- The Lezbian Prison
The Lezbian Prison is an interactive comics that contains explicit sexual content, nudity and violence. Sexual Themes include: [...] Sexual abuse. [...]​

- Lareena
The story contains explicit sexual content, nudity and violence. [...] Sexual Themes include: [...] Sexual abuse. [...] Lareena is a Human Elf who wandered into the wrong dungeon, she will suffer the consequences of her unjustified curiosity.​

- Boarding College
Boarding College is an interactive comics that contains explicit sexual content, nudity and violence. Sexual Themes include: [...] Sexual abuse. [...] Sexual abuse and harassment occurs on a daily basis at the college. [...] Tatyana is a pretty and polite 20 years old student, most of the students have a crush on her. Will you be able to help Tatyana survive a day at the college without getting sexually abused?​

- Dr. Tanya's Experiment
Dr. Tanya's Experiment "The Lezbian Doctors" is a comics book about doctors who sexually abuse their [female] patients.
At first I was

And decided to give it a look
I saw the banner then NOPED straight out.
I'd reject this game on its ugly arse models alone.
Ace Attorney collection- Gyakuten Saiban: Hamburger Edition
One Finger Death Punch 2- Stickman of the North Star
Bomb Chicken- Sander's Exploding Chicken

Last edited:

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Last edited:
Reactions: lashman and Milena

Deleted member 113

Today's been quite an eventful day, in terms of updates and DLCs released:

Hitman 2 received a big update, and a new Sniper Assassin map for Expansion Pass owners:

Fighting Ex Layer received a new update, a free character, and a guest character DLC:

Soulcalibur 6 received a new DLC character:

Farming Simulator 19 received a DLC:

The Enhanced Edition of Seven: The Days Long Gone is now out:

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
Xenon Racer doesn't want to work with my Ryzen 2200G and I was quite hyped for it, bummer. It worked in my other computer so I might not refund but still, I wanted to play it in my living room. Back to Sonic Racing Transformed we go.

Ex-User (307)

MetaMember
Dec 11, 2018
Has anyone ever played this VN, and is it any good?

Because I was just browsing around, and I noticed whoever this dev is, they have a new VN slated for sometime this year:

And it has some comfy as shit art.

Reactions: sauce and lashman

Snakethesniper

Time Traveler
Jan 11, 2019
My copy of FFX HD is fucked now. Can't run SpecialK and therefore can forget about HD mods and/or dual audio. I had just about enough fuckery in this hobby.

In a piece of more lighter news, Atelier Nelke is releasing today. It is priced decently for a K-T title.

Is this a spinoff?

Reactions: lashman

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
This FFX change is WILD. They borked up the Steamworks API so bad that it crashes and can't run offline at all? Nice QA, SE.

Reactions: lashman

Amzin

No one beats me 17 times in a row!
Dec 5, 2018
I picked up and played for an hour NEOVERSE last night, as it was on sale and sounded like what I needed. I see the term "Eurojank" thrown around, I think this is a qualifier for "Asiajank" for sure, but it doesn't really detract from it. Weird choice of words, the "story" is scrolling text on the main screen that loops, the tutorial is a how-to-play video gussied up and played on loop when you hit the Tutorial button, etc. :p

If you've played Slay the Spire, this is that but slightly different. I actually never picked up StS for whatever reason (now I kind of assume it'll be in monthly eventually), but I've seen enough people play it to know that if you like StS you'd probably like this too. I'm still on my first run after that hour, into chapter 2 out of 3, but I'm pretty well doomed at this point I think after getting manhandled by a minotaur and orgre duo. Definitely will go a lot faster on run 2. Still figuring out a few things but I'm curious to see how the other characters play. And as you play, you unlock "starter" decks for the characters that start weighted more towards one of their inbuilt playstyles, which I think StS has some form of now too, so that's a nice touch to keep it from being total RNG. I don't totally understand the skill system, it seems a bit too expensive to really rely on it, but some of the skills are very impactful.

It's still EA but it ran fine, I didn't come across any bugs or glaring balance problems (although that minotaur was realllyyyyy hard). If they polished up the English a bit it would be nice but it's fine as-is so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.