Not open for further replies.
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
gifs without transparency suck :(
sorry :( nothing we can do about that :(

not without hiring a developer or something ... who could maybe figure out why it's happening and how to fix it :(

Deleted member 113

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Daedalic just announced an RTS that looks rather cool:

I searched in Youtube to see if a trailer has been posted. All I found was "A Year Without Rain" with Selena Gomez

Deleted member 113

yup was waiting for trailer nd streampage to go live before posting it ... the more RTS the better
I pre-emptively posted the link, since I expected it to be up when most people see my comment. ;)

---

The Mystery Of Woolley Mountain finally has a release date: April 10.
Demo now available on Steam.

Last edited by a moderator:

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
yup was waiting for trailer nd streampage to go live before posting it ... the more RTS the better
Agreed, am hoping their steam page goes up, would like to see which strain of RTS this belongs to. The gallery makes me think more CoH/DoW style than C&C/Xcraft/AoE

Reactions: lashman

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
Btw the programmer working on this is my friend so you better fucking wishlist it (also because it looks utterly amazing):

It sure looks good! Wishlisting it.

Also, does the publisher have anything to do with the Blood Music label that publishes Perturbator's albums, among other synthwave acts? Or is it only a coincidence?

Copons

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Brighton, UK
copons.wordpress.com
It sure looks good! Wishlisting it.

Also, does the publisher have anything to do with the Blood Music label that publishes Perturbator's albums, among other synthwave acts? Or is it only a coincidence?
The very same!
(Admittedly, I didn't know anything about it, but their Twitter lists MASTER BOOT RECORD as their music person, and they're featured in the Bloody Music catalogue, so it would be quite a hell of a coincidence :D )

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
fucking volvo

bunch of lazy fucks

just stealing money from poor devs and not doing anything to earn their 30%

DISGUSTING, i tell you!!!

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
fucking volvo

bunch of lazy fucks

just stealing money from poor devs and not doing anything to earn their 30%

DISGUSTING, i tell you!!!
Haha, of course the article begins with shitting on steam,.XD

Copons

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Brighton, UK
copons.wordpress.com
Valve has announced a couple of new Steam features ahead of this year's GDC - although neither are to do with sorting its abject mess of a store curation policy.

[...]

Both are solid, interesting features with a lot of potential. Neither involve the topic many want Valve to discuss as GDC approaches.
Nice and impartial way to put it, my dear newser. 🤦‍♂️

Deleted member 113

Two Point Hospital has a free weekend on Steam:

Fans of Theme Hospital need to check this game, if they haven't already. It's a lot of fun!
It's pretty much Theme Hospital 2.0. And, it has Steam workshop support, for countless crazy customization options.

Since Epic has been saving most of us money, it's time to spend it on games that are worth supporting (and playing). :p

Reactions: Echoes and lashman

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I really, really want a quick-save anywhere function for Left Alive, i keep getting creamed 20 minutes away from a Save Point and it's doing my head in.
I'm going to queue up some podcasts and bugger off to Portia for a bit to wind down.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Two Point Hospital has a free weekend on Steam:

Fans of Theme Hospital need to check this game, if they haven't already. It's a lot of fun!
It's pretty much Theme Hospital 2.0. And, it has Steam workshop support, for countless crazy customization options.

Since Epic has been saving most of us money, it's time to spend it on games that are worth supporting (and playing). :p
yup, it's REALLY great!

i think Rhaknar really likes it too! :D

Deleted member 113

Speaking of Two Point Hospital, apparently they added some crossover items today:

That Headcrabbedness decease is pure genius. I really wasn't expecting, of all the games, a crossover with Half-Life 2. :D

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Cool cool cool, I think I will play this free week end.
Not the most ardent Theme Hospital fan, and I was scared at the price, it's a perfect opportunity to see if there is meat in this game.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Personally, I'm bordering on shlooting overdose, between Anthem, Warframe and soon The Division 2 :minos_sheriff:
It will go along nicely with Stardew Valley in the 'refreshing the mind' category.

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
The very same!
(Admittedly, I didn't know anything about it, but their Twitter lists MASTER BOOT RECORD as their music person, and they're featured in the Bloody Music catalogue, so it would be quite a hell of a coincidence :D )
I had no idea they were getting into the gaming business, haha. Thanks for confirming it! Looking forward to picking that game up once it's released.

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
So uuuh how does one Uninstall Epic Game Launcher? I deleted its installation folder but I want to do a clean uninstall and it doesn't even show up on my Uninstall list.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
So uuuh how does one Uninstall Epic Game Launcher? I deleted its installation folder but I want to do a clean uninstall and it doesn't even show up on my Uninstall list.
no idea ... i imagine they made it difficult to get rid of completely :p

Ex-User (307)

MetaMember
Dec 11, 2018
I just went into my Library files and started deleting all the Epic directories, which was probably a really messy and bad way to do it lmao.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
So gaming events for the next couple of weeks
March 15-17 Final Round 2019 (MAYBE SF5 news)

GDC

PAX East

SEGA Festival

Any other events I missed?

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
ZhugeEX coming into PC ERA thread trying to tell ppl that what EGS is doing is normal and fine.

And in the thread about this someone is going on about how GDPR is a niche thing because Europe-only and not something we should care about.

Can't make this shit up.
Cringe. Not the first time Era staff has gone to bat for Epic though.

===============

Also just realized the Epic Store thread here has over 700 guest viewers, where the heck are they all coming from? o_O

Deleted member 113

One Piece World Seeker looks fun.
For those that have been following the game, may I ask: I'm totally unfamiliar with the series. Would I be fine playing the game (do these games usually have some sort of intro that covers what I'm supposed to know?), or would I be completely lost, unless I would watch the anime, or play any other games?

Status
Not open for further replies.