Community MetaSteam | March 2020 - Rise and Shine, Ms. Vance, Until It Is Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Borderlands 3 was running 1080/60 on a 2060.
They just pushed a patch, I'm now in constant stuttering hell. I appreciate :thinking-blob:

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
FINALLY

Steam Client Beta Update - March 9th, 2020
10 MAR @ 1:43AM - SLOUKEN
The Steam Client Beta has been updated with the following changes:

Library
  • Fix formatting of game reviews displayed in activity feed
Remote Play
  • Fixed controller overlay showing up automatically when connecting
  • Added a setting to change the controller overlay hotkey
  • Fixed doubled up controller input when doing PC to PC streaming
  • Added the option to record/playback input from the controller overlay when on the Windows login screen

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Yeah, that's what I'm conflicted about when I read that publishers had a win-win moment with this whole EGS fat check.
They sell really well on Steam afterwards anyways, but they generally have to discount their game in order to do it.

Was it really a win-win ? :thinking-blob:
I guess only pubs really know.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Yeah, that's what I'm conflicted about when I read that publishers had a win-win moment with this whole EGS fat check.
They sell really well on Steam afterwards anyways, but they generally have to discount their game in order to do it.

Was it really a win-win ? :thinking-blob:
I guess only pubs really know.
Well I would have bought it full price on launch on Steam, but I decided to wait and I will know pay half.

Reactions: Li Kao

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018

Complete your bundle bundle so a tad cheaper if you own everything else.

edit: Shows 'Purchase as a gift' so nah.

Reactions: Arsene

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com

-50%

Some good prices, some bad.
50% off already?

Humble Sakura Bundle

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Firewithin

MetaMember
Dec 19, 2018
looking at those doom eternal specs only emphasizes to me my need to upgrade this year lol. i dont even meet the min except for cpu

Reactions: ISee

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Hades is a fantastick action roguelike, one of my faves.

So far, my favorite roguelikes are Spelunky HD, Isaac, Nuclear Throne, Enter the Gungeon, Dead Cells, Slay the Spire, FTL and Into the Breach.

I have other roguelikes too, but haven't played them enough.

Reactions: Nabs

Aaron D.

MetaMember
Jul 10, 2019
My Sony Wishlist:

Hot Shots Golf, MLB: The Show

Maaaaybe Persona?

That's it.

Prestige AAA 3rd Person Spectacle/Summer Blockbuster gaming (aka Sony: The Game) can get stuffed.

No offense to anyone who enjoys that brand of shallow, creatively bankrupt, design by committee, pablum for the masses, of course. :p

Rando10123

Sep 15, 2019
All I can tell you is that you would be able to play the GOAT Classic Castlevania game
Already played it on SNES mini, it's pretty good GOAT classicvania is Bloodlines or Rando of blood tho
My Sony Wishlist:

Maaaaybe Persona?

That's it.

Prestige AAA 3rd Person Spectacle/Summer Blockbuster gaming (aka Sony: The Game) can get stuffed.

No offense to anyone who enjoys that brand of shallow, creatively bankrupt, design by committee, pablum for the masses, of course. :p
No Ratchet and Clank or any of their platformers? :negative-blob:

Reactions: Aaron D.

BlueOdin

Dec 3, 2018
My Sony Wishlist:

Maaaaybe Persona?

That's it.

Persona isn’t from Sony but I might have some good news about MLB for you!

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Picked up Blands 3 Super. Was not expecting anything more than 40% off as that was Exodus launch price which was 1 year later, but 50% off after 6 months was much better than I expected.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I know posts like "I don*t understand why popular thing is popular" are trite, but every time I see excitement about Borderlands I remember that BL2 is literally the only game with campaign coop (out of over 200!) I played with a group in coop and stopped before completing the main story. Because it was boring.

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Thanks to ISee donating 10 euro in steam funds to me(without me having to be an anime cam girl) and if I get 20 euro steam wallet card from there store I actually will be able to get Blands 3! Bloody awesome! I'll just have to live with a budget of one euro per day for the rest of the month but thankfully I've already done my groceries, only thing I need to get is fresh bananes and a few B12 supplements.

Theswweet

Dirty Weeb
Mar 12, 2019
I still think BL3 is a good game, my major issue was crashing near launch. It's better now, and especially with a discount it's worth playing IMO.

No, I didn't buy it on EGS, I got a code.

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
I know posts like "I don*t understand why popular thing is popular" are trite, but every time I see excitement about Borderlands I remember that BL2 is literally the only game with campaign coop (out of over 200!) I played with a group in coop and stopped before completing the main story. Because it was boring.
I played BL1/BL2 with friends but we could not for the life of us get into BLTPS. Its like every problem we had with the games were amplified with Pre-sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.