Community MetaSteam | March 2020 - Rise and Shine, Ms. Vance, Until It Is Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanhora

Baldr Sky
Dec 7, 2018
Mount & Blade II Patch Notes e1.0.1

a lotta fixes

• Fixed a rare crash when opening the multiplayer team selection screen.
  • Fixed a crash caused by timeout for the Army of Poachers quest.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when failing Army of Poachers quest without fighting.
  • Fixed a crash caused by the Gang Leader Needs Weapons daily issue creation.
  • Fixed a crash caused by the Bounty Hunters quest success and fail consequences.
  • Fixed a rare crash that occurs when talking to common area thugs.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when talking with village notables to get a quest.
  • Fixed a rare conversation freeze when following an NPC to find a quest hero.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after clearing the Rival Gang quest.
  • Corrected the weapons of some ranged units.
  • Some troops that were using noble tier weapons received more appropriate equipment.
  • Some weapon parts' crafting material costs were fixed.
  • Some minor equipment changes for Aserai, Battania, and Khuzait troops.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when helping an allied party that is besieging a settlement.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when helping an allied party that is getting attacked while besieging enemy settlement.
  • A rare crash caused by AI clans joining kingdoms as mercenaries has been fixed.
  • Fixed a problem that locked the player in a conversation after asking a villager to take you to a character.
  • Fixed a crash with the quest Lord Needs Garrison Troops that occurred for some Vlandian castles.
  • Fixed a rare crash that occurred when talking to people (townsmen, townswomen, child, infant) in towns and villages.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when running out of stamina while crafting charcoal.
  • Fixed a crash caused by the Rival Gang quest. If this quest was done before, there is a chance your save is already broken. Future errors are fixed.
  • Unintended consequences for clans that leave their kingdoms have been removed.
  • Players will now be able to make peace with minor faction lords through barter, saving them from a soft-lock to join kingdoms.
  • Siege tactic default weapons have changed.
  • Capped daily workshop income at 200.
  • Clan tier maximum party size bonus formula has changed.
  • Fixed some of the crashes after launching and on scene entry.
  • Fixed the infinite loading issue with some scenes.
  • Fixed a crash when switching options to low or very low.
  • Fixed an issue with the crash uploader.

Please note: You can roll back to the previous version by using the beta tab in the Steam game properties window.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
So Im trying CS GO for the first time in years. The only type of mode is bomb defusal and you can't respawn seconds after you die like in other FPS games team deathmatch.

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018

Boy, finally finished. Mixed thoughts. Spoilers.
Visuals are obviously much better than the more than two-decade-old original. But that's to be expected. Still, it looks really nice.
Gameplay has seen some changes. Since it uses the engine from Half-Life 2 as the base, the gunplay feels more "updated". In general, it feels nicer to shoot things, haha.
Sound is interesting. Weapons truly shine here with IMO better sound than the original.
In terms of music though, the devs decided to put in some tracks to emphasize certain scenes. It's a bit overdone as it always stole my attention a tad too much.
Now, the big one. Level design has seen an overall update in terms of complexity but for the most part, it's visual fluff to make it feel more real and gel with the updated fidelity.
With one big exception. Xen. It's totally re-envisioned with an entirely different pacing and structure. Everything is different.
No more low-gravity platforming for example.
But it has been expanded considerably. It felt like a small game on its own, especially since the "world" part plays and feels different than Xen. Crowbar Collective did put a lot of thought and effort into it, kudos where it's due. Whether it works for you I can't say, but in my case it was mixed. The early half was quite good as it managed to establish an interesting ecosystem on a jungle-like planet. But the latter half was lacking in world-building and felt too contrived.
End boss fight has been redone as well, and while different it still was a nice homage to the original. It was OK even if a bit frantic.

As someone who played the OG Half-Life several times, Black Mesa pre-Zen felt like a sweet nostalgia trip while Xen was more than I anticipated and sometimes wanted. All in all, I still would recommend playing the original since it feels and plays different enough to warrant it. But I can see the aged design being simply too much to handle for some, so Black Mesa is a nice option for them.

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Please tell me Alyx chapter 3 is the scariest one and it's all downhill from there

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Im having a lot of fun with Insurgency Sandstorm on free weekend, but Im still not sure if I should buy it as I have a lot of other games I wanna play first. Will see tommorrow.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
According to a local tech site, Microsoft bought a bunch of Konami IP's, including Metal Gear and Castlevania. Can't wait for a brand new €70 Castlevania game. 😊
By local tech site you mean a report of a twitter brand warrior via Pastebin? cause' yeah, if so, nope

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Please tell me Alyx chapter 3 is the scariest one and it's all downhill from there
Chapter 3 is the tutorial of the horror part of the game.

For subsequent chapters (I won't spoil the numbers), make sure there is no furniture in the room, that you are far from the walls, and maybe put a blanket on the floor so that your knees hurt less if your legs give up as you position yourself in a fetal position. I have watched videos, both videos of playthroughs and videos of people losing it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.